Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaughterhouse leaked....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Slaughterhouse leaked.... Empty
PostSubject: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 6:54 pm

Debating to listen or not....
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Go with your gut. I plan on buying without trying but to each his own.

Just My Thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:10 pm

Hmm, Im going to check this out, it's been hyped up a lot, I'm sure its worth a listen, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:27 pm

If someone listens to this, don't say it's real good or terrible or whatever. I'll kill you if that happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:52 pm

its a let down shonny peaks...mixtapes are way better.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 2:14 am

just gone through 14 tracks , a quick run, didn't listen entirely to the lyrics but it sounds good so far.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 4:12 am

I hate you all. Except Steve, he posted 25 minutes after me, meaning he didn't listen to all of it
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 4:12 am

You all better buy if you listen beforehand, by the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:13 am

i did listen to all of it...notice when my original post in this topic was?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:32 am

the only songs ive heard are Woodstock (which isnt on the album), The One, and Cuckoo....and the only one i liked was Woodstock...which isnt on the album...

well see aug 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 1:54 pm

I don't see what's the big deal about listening to it beforehand. We all listened to much bigger artists' leaks and talked about them on here.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 2:45 pm

^^ Yea you can't start a topic about how something leaked, and expect people to not download, listen, and discuss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 2:51 pm

Esco wrote:
^^ Yea you can't start a topic about how something leaked, and expect people to not download, listen, and discuss it.

EXACTLY!

I'm listening to it as I type this, and it's a mixed bag thus far.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

EXACTLY!

I actually liked it, only went through it once though. I was able to get through it without skipping any tracks. Gotta give it more spins to see if it actually lives up to the hype.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 3:41 pm

Esco wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

EXACTLY!

I actually liked it, only went through it once though. I was able to get through it without skipping any tracks. Gotta give it more spins to see if it actually lives up to the hype.

Overall I like it too but there were a few skip tracks for me. Ironically, The One (which is the first single) is probably the WORST song on the album! I also don't understand why Woodstock (a straight BANGER) isn't on the album.

I'd give it 4 stars on the 1st spin. I'll spin it again later on tonight in the whip to see if that rating gets higher or lower.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 4:29 pm

I'll spin it later as well, wasn't Woodstock's sample not cleared? I thought that's why they left it off the album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:16 pm

I was joking, you guys. Lol. I don't know if I want to download this or not, because if I don't like it then I won't buy it.

By the way, I like 'The One' so if that's the worst song on here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:46 pm

Yeah I don't hate "The One" either. I'll probably d/l this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:43 am

I don't like the hook on "The One", it's really cheesy and doesn't fit the mold for a hardcore group like Slaughterhouse IMO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:46 am

It's a fun track. Anything sampling Lenny is cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:49 am

It's a good album Shaun. Not a classic, but an above average album with replay value. Had I bought it I wouldn't have been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:08 am

"If someone listens to this, don't say it's real good or terrible or whatever. I'll kill you if that happens."

Don't keep your doors unlocked...

"I was joking, you guys. Lol."
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:35 am

KJ Styles wrote:
It's a good album Shaun. Not a classic, but an above average album with replay value. Had I bought it I wouldn't have been disappointed.

I agree......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughterhouse leaked....   Slaughterhouse leaked.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaughterhouse leaked....
Page 1 of 1