Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Empty
PostSubject: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:02 pm

nickey
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:04 pm

€€
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 10:52 pm

Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED 1274209561687
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:26 pm

This video was perfect for this thread...wait until about a minute 20 seconds for the twist...

It's long but dude actually gives a good review of it in my opinion. Confirmed my suspicions about it though.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 1:04 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed that review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 7:53 pm

This review is spot on.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 9:50 pm

Yeah, this album is garbage. I enjoyed some of the production on the tracks up to Fish... and then once Fish hit was seriously offensively weak track after offensively weak track... this is like 1 star shit, pretty much nothing worthwhile about the experience except for a couple of interesting beats. I can't get into Tyler as an MC at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED   Tyler the Creator  - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler the Creator - Goblin...THIS SHIT IS DROPPING MAY 10TH AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW AND IT ALREADY LEAKED
Page 1 of 1