Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reek daddy > nas

Go down 
+9
Dang! Trotter
Justin Linker
Deanie O'Banion
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Norfeest
T. Myers
Esco
yOGi420™
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:34 am

reek daddys new 5 mic classic "super thug" > nas boring cd "illmatic"...rap icon reek daddy dont ramble about eating shopping carts with grey poupon mustard....u dont need no rosetta stone to decipher the lyrics of "super thug" cd....nas new cd will flop as usual...why dont that washed up bum just retire and join the almighty gunit....we all know his beast of a wife kelis needs that paper...i dont think nas makes enough as it is
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:39 am

hahahahahahaahahaahahaaaha!!!!!!!!!!
now this is gonna get good!!!!
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 2:13 am

Gandhi was a fool, bunny fight to the death
The US Army is a school that teach ya plights of conquest
(I wonder when I wrote this. Nah it's weak)
The money's ya religion sky the limit live life
Numbers is big business makes the poor live trife
The glimmers of hope provoke those without dollars to dream
Through your existence become wealthy knowledge is king
Pimps and card sharks thiefs murderers with hard luck
Addicts and fiends prostitutes passin' for teens is my society
Cops that shoot blacks is routine for noteriety

what the fuck is nas ramblin about
think hes babblin about eating money and fuckin teenage prostitutes
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 2:29 am

I think yur right
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:19 am

hyphy4life wrote:
Gandhi was a fool, bunny fight to the death
The US Army is a school that teach ya plights of conquest
(I wonder when I wrote this. Nah it's weak)
The money's ya religion sky the limit live life
Numbers is big business makes the poor live trife
The glimmers of hope provoke those without dollars to dream
Through your existence become wealthy knowledge is king
Pimps and card sharks thiefs murderers with hard luck
Addicts and fiends prostitutes passin' for teens is my society
Cops that shoot blacks is routine for noteriety

what the fuck is nas ramblin about
think hes babblin about eating money and fuckin teenage prostitutes

I agree this Reek album tears Illmatic to shreds.... not to mention that this line you quoted isn't even off of Illmatic
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:42 am

hey hyphy4men, or hyphyhymen whichever it is, are you one of paul's plumber underlings? cuz if so i agree with EVERYTHING you are saying, FUCK Nas, Gay-Z and ESPECIALLY KRS!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:50 am

Steve wrote:
hey hyphy4men, or hyphyhymen whichever it is, are you one of paul's plumber underlings? cuz if so i agree with EVERYTHING you are saying, FUCK Nas, Gay-Z and ESPECIALLY KRS!

underlings????? no. But he ain't afraid to say what he thinks. Forums are for expressing opinions and looks like some disagree... this is ok, right?
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:55 am

lol yOGi420™, i just found out you begged linker for like 10 minutes to let this knucklehead in, kinda sad a 33 year old man takes forum shit so seriously he needs a fellow homo bay e-thug to make fun of some big big bunny making fun of his gay ass rap tastes.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:59 am

Steve wrote:
lol yOGi420™, i just found out you begged linker for like 10 minutes to let this knucklehead in, kinda sad a 33 year old man takes forum shit so seriously he needs a fellow homo bay e-thug to make fun of some big big bunny making fun of his gay ass rap tastes.

I think its great that we will have some diversity and if there was not any this would be boring to visit. I think the way he likes to push buttons is good for the site. He's on a lot of forums and can hold his own with is opinions.... You may have some great discussions with him. Laughing
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:00 am

i'd be surprised if he makes it more than a day without deletion.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:00 am

SMH! Yogi brought in a ringer.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:03 am

Steve wrote:
i'd be surprised if he makes it more than a day without deletion.

deletion cuz of difference of opinion???? Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:05 am

deletion because his sole purpose is to try and cause trouble. and thats the whole reason you brought him here.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:06 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
I think the way he likes to push buttons is good for the site.

Just think about that... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:09 am

he's a west coast steve.... he's still here right???
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:10 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
he's a west coast steve.... he's still here right???

co-sign
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:12 am

good old nero, always the good puppet dancing to the tune of someone's strings.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:22 am

I'm just saying we all start shit Steve. Just because he has wack ass opinions on hip hop doesn't mean he can't express them like everybody else.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:23 am

he came here with the sole intent to get everybody stirred up and start shit, anything that happens from us is incidental to that.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:24 am

yep, n3ro and yOGi420™ are right on this.

Now if all this dude is about is starting shit, then that's another thing, but if he wants to contribute and occasionally tries to start buttons he's no worse that steve.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:25 am

Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:25 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You're probably right. But every poster comes in with a chip on their shoulder, so maybe he'll be less of a douche over time.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:30 am

lol, lil hyphy4penis aint even good at gettin dudes riled up, like i said if he's affiliated with the infamous paul karp he's gotta love suckin' dick and shitty rap. 1/2 proven already.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:35 am

Steve wrote:
lol, lil hyphy4penis aint even good at gettin dudes riled up, like i said if he's affiliated with the infamous paul karp he's gotta love suckin' dick and shitty rap. 1/2 proven already.

If there is a douche here it has to be you steve.... All you do is try to piss people off. That is why u pull out my real name, just to try to get a rise outta me but it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:36 am

apparently it does work, since you recruited outside help for your impotent ass.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:37 am

Steve wrote:
apparently it does work, since you recruited outside help for your impotent ass.
ahhahahahhahahaaaa
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:42 am

For anyone still not sure, go ahead and ask halfshark or norf what his intended purpose is, and here are some select quotes ( the best were deleted) from yo gi:

[03:37:27 24/08/09] yOGi420™️ : this forum in for a rude awakening..... hahhahaha

[04:00:58 24/08/09] yOGi420™️ : there's a lot of nas dick riderrs on here but they all central and east time zones and crashed out
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:07 pm

Who the fuck is this bitch ass bunny??? Get him the fuck off this forum!!! We don't need no more Lopez, non hip-hop knowledge having ass motherfuckers here!

Reek Daddy?? Who the fuck is he? Some Mr Hanky offspring????
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:21 pm

hahahahahaahaha
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:34 pm

LOL at people getting there feelings hurt and taking offense to what some chump types online
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:36 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
LOL at people getting there feelings hurt and taking offense to what some chump types online

Now I know you're not defending that homo, Slang.

If he said that shit about Wu-Tang, you'd be heated too. You know it as well as I do.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:39 pm

im not defending him KJ hes clearly an idiot. Nas would outspit Reek Daddy with tape over his mouth, im laughing cuz i dont think he should be deleted for being an idiot, the only way he wins is if people get riled, ignore him and he loses his dumbass game
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:48 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
the only way he wins is if people get riled, ignore him and he loses his dumbass game

Pretty much...

But if he's a shit starter, which he will prove whether he's ignored or not, I can't see any reason to keep him or anyone that fits that bill around the forum. It's simply unproductive.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:20 pm

Where the fuck is Linker when we need him?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:22 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Where the fuck is Linker when we need him?

To my knowledge, Yogi begged Linker to allow Hyphy to join, and he eventually relented.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:25 pm

Fuckin Yogi, he's a disgrace to one of my favorite cartoon characters. He's more like Dick Dastardly if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:29 pm

^ hahaha
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:29 pm

Why the fuck do you care so much? I don't even know who this dude is, but really who gives a shit. Linker is too fucking cool to kick somebody out for expressing their opinion.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:31 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Why the fuck do you care so much? I don't even know who this dude is, but really who gives a shit. Linker is too fucking cool to kick somebody out for expressing their opinion.

He wasn't brought here to really express his opinion. To my knowledge, he was brought here to be an instigator.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:35 pm

One Nas dis & he's out? That seems unfair.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:36 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
One Nas dis & he's out? That seems unfair.

LOL! There are about 4 other posts where he is trying to piss people off. Just follow KJ's path of destruction, and you'll find them.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:38 pm

I haven't been on line in a while, I'll take another look.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:07 pm

See, B.Shaw is a reasonable dude.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:15 pm

oh god KJ you have some classic posts on this thread
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:27 am

Fuck Nas

Ooooooooooooooooooooh Gotdamn!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:01 am

to Hyphy:

reek daddy > nas Gay+thread
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:51 am

hahhahhahahhahahhaha!!! Just disagree and leave it at that, if that is the case. Don't get e-feelings involved in forums.
Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:12 pm

no need to get e-butthurt over a negative opinion of nas
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:17 pm

hyphy4life wrote:
no need to get e-butthurt over a negative opinion of nas

That is my out look on this whole thing too... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:48 am

Reek Daddy reeks like a dead man's asshole. IDK who Reek Daddy is I just wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reek daddy > nas Empty
PostSubject: Re: reek daddy > nas   reek daddy > nas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reek daddy > nas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next