Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Empty
PostSubject: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:19 pm

Read this excerpt from a website that talks about Fizzy jacking some dude's beat for Foundation, and the production credit went to Fizzy!!! It's sucks that this happens at times in the industry. Plus, the beat is an absolute duplicate with additions in regards to lyrics and additional sounds.

Check it out:

"Back in September 2008, MOP, Joe Buddens, Termanology and Big Shugg came down to Sonar in B'more and me and my peeps go to the show. I pass out beat cd's to Term, Joe and during MOP's show I give it to Laze E Laze's son who's the hype man. Now, fast forward to September 2009 and I'm listening to MOP's Foundation album on my way home from work and when track #9 "Rude Bastard" comes on....it's MY FUCKING BEAT! Not the same sample, the SAME BEAT! Drum programming, sample, chops...the whole damn beat! Then my man Mills does the knowledge for me to see who got credit for the track on the album and it says "produced by Fizzy Womack"! So...I don't get a check, I don't get credit...I don't even get co production credit! And I'm not looking for no "feel sorry for me" or none of that hoopla...I'm just asking for cats to let ANYONE who ya'll know who loves hip hop to know who did the track so I can @ least get credit from my peers (hip hop fans and other producer…(Read More)
's grinding out there)for the beat. I've been grinding @ this beat thing for YEARS and for my first placement for a major artist to be a jack move...it just ain't right...but it is what it is...like I said do me this justice and @ least let the hip hop heads ya'll know that the bol Kil from Philly gave MOP THAT heat...not no fucking Fizzy Womack...

My version:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65377958304f90dc/

Beat Biting MOP:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6537786103b91adb/

The official Preem track "What I Wanna B" with scratches....
http://usershare.net/60sf29jf283e"
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:54 pm

I still copped the album from Amazon though, but that's messed up with what happened to that dude.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:55 pm

J. Harris wrote:
I still copped the album from Amazon though, but that's messed up with what happened to that dude.

Foundation is out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:56 pm

Tomorrow bro
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:02 pm

Well, I just pre-ordered the album from Amazon. I had a gift certificate. It should arrive Friday.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:23 pm

thats fucked up but MOP never disappoints, ill be buying this and KRS/Buck blind
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:38 pm

That's why you need a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 9:52 pm

I heard MF DOOMdoes shit like this all the time. On Megalon's album Megalon he gave procuction credit to Sub Roc for the song RainBlood. SubRoc been dead waay before that beat was produced, Doom made that beat but Megalon fucking hates Doom. Anywhoo, MOP been fucked over in the Industry alot of times so now its time for them to do the fuckin'. But I wonder who often this happens on a whole?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:43 pm

Don't forget about Ras Kass being screwed over by Alchemist. Remember the Van Gogh album? Alchemist was supposed to give Ras a beat, but gave it to one of the Lox cats (Styles P or Jada). Ras made that diss track on put it on Van Gogh.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 12:23 am

J. Harris wrote:
Don't forget about Ras Kass being screwed over by Alchemist. Remember the Van Gogh album? Alchemist was supposed to give Ras a beat, but gave it to one of the Lox cats (Styles P or Jada). Ras made that diss track on put it on Van Gogh.

That track was a banger. But the title was KISS U. Some may interpret that wrong way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album   Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fizzy Womack (Lil' Fame) Jacks Person's Beat for Foundation album
Page 1 of 1