Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Spike Lee Films

Go down 
+5
D.Powell
Half
Dang! Trotter
T. Myers
TheHazardous
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Rank Spike Lee Films Empty
PostSubject: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:00 pm

For myself:

Malcolm X
School Daze
Do the Right Thing
Bamboozled
Jungle Fever
Summer of Sam
When the Levees Broke
25th Hour
Girl 6
He Got Game
Mo Betta Blues
Clockers
Inside Man
Miracle at St. Anna
She Hate Me
Crooklyn

(Rankings based off the ones I've seen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:21 pm

Crooklyn is LAST to you??? You're crazy dude. It's better than half the ones there!! Girl 6 is easily his worst flick.

And Do The Right Thing is better than School Daze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:25 pm

Malcolm X
Do the Right Thing
School Daze
Miracle at St. Anna
Bamboozled
She Hate Me
Crooklyn
Inside Man
Get On The Bus
He Got Game
Clockers
Girl 6

Last edited by KRob86 on Thu 17 Sep 2009, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:37 pm

Here's mine....

Malcolm X
Do the Right Thing
School Daze
Mo Betta Blues
Miracle at St. Anna
25th Hour
Summer Of Sam
He Got Game
Crooklyn
Get On The Bus
Inside Man
Jungle Fever
She's Gotta Have It
Clockers
Bamboozled
Girl 6
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:54 pm

Don't get me wrong I don't hate Crooklyn, it just didn't really strike a cord with me. I only vaguely remember it but that doesn't mean it was bad. I remember Girl 6 much clearer.

As far as School Daze vs. Do the Right Thing. I can relate to School Daze more on personal level because I've seen some that ish as well as a family of college grads with some funny ass stories. And I've actually gone to school on the campuses it was shot. It's a little more personal for me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:36 pm

Malcolm X-This was a directorial masterclass
Do The Right Thing
25th Hour

Those are my top 3.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:38 am

Malcolm X
Do the Right Thang
Bamboozled
Summer Of Sam
Clockers
When The Levees Broke (Documentary)
He Got Game
Jungle Fever
Mo Better Blues
25th Hour
School Daze
Crooklyn
The Inside Man
She Gotta Habit
Girl 6<----By far his only dud of a film

I still haven't seen Mirracle of St Anna or She Hates ME.

Spike is hands down the greatest movie maker in history. These crackaz done blacked balled him in hollywood,though as he still has to hustle for a measley 10=20 mill. to get his production going. He's proven he cast work with an all White cast on movies that has nothing to do with being Black. From documentaries,autobiographies, real life event..theres nothing he aint done
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 7:54 am

Spike Lee is definitely underrated and unfairly hated on, but he's not the greatest movie maker in history. Scorsese trumps him in every way imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 7:56 am

T. Myers wrote:
Spike Lee is definitely underrated and unfairly hated on, but he's not the greatest movie maker in history. Scorsese trumps him in every way imaginable.

Agreed. Actually Spike Lee probably doesn't even fit in my top 10 directors.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:06 am

I'm just doing his top three IMO

1.Do The Right Thang-his number one GOAT flick, funny and poignant at the same time and it had a bunch of first time roles for some huge stars

2.He Got Game-this one was just completely underrated but the interaction between Ray Allen and Denzel was priceless, the storyline was tight too

3.Malcolm X-an epic film, which gave you the real story about Malcolm and showed you what he actually went through while trying to change the world

Spike Lee is no joke...another NYC representer from the land of Brooklyn...yeah I'm throwing that in.. the GOAT city strikes again and for all those who don't like it..too bad..lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:11 am

Agreed by the way with Scorcese being in front of him..you can also add Stanley Kubrick, Francis Ford Coppola, Ridley Scott, John Carpenter and probably George Lucas to that list of being in front of him too

but there's not too many better than him IMO, and he's certainly the GOAT for black filmmakers IMO and all those guys I listed in front of him have had much bigger budgets to work with than he has so that has to count for something as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:21 am

What's 25th Hour?

I 4got Get On The Bus....about to rank that now.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:24 am

KRob86 wrote:
What's 25th Hour?

I 4got Get On The Bus....about to rank that now.

smh! 25th Hour is a Spike Lee movie with white people. In all seriousness though, it's a great movie IMO, but i should also admit that Edward Norton is among my favorite actors. You should check it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 8:49 am

D.Powell wrote:
Agreed by the way with Scorcese being in front of him..you can also add Stanley Kubrick, Francis Ford Coppola, Ridley Scott, John Carpenter and probably George Lucas to that list of being in front of him too

George Lucas? He's only directed six movies and three of them were the new Star Wars trilogy.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:45 am

Justice wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

George Lucas? He's only directed six movies and three of them were the new Star Wars trilogy.

And those are probably some of the greatest movies ever made in cinema history Justice (meaning the original Star Wars trilogy)...what has Spike or alot of other directors done in their careers that equals those movies??

George Lucas is a no brainer man as well as Steven Speilberg..I forgot to add him as well oh and James Cameron and Brian DePalma too

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 17 Sep 2009, 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:47 am

George Lucas=overrated
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:48 am

Nah George is one the GOATS IMO...there haven't been many movies better than that original Star Wars trilogy Terry...sorry biscuit man
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:50 am

He did not direct all three movies of the original trilogy. he only directed Episode IV.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:52 am

T. Myers wrote:
He did not direct all three movies of the original trilogy. he only directed Episode IV.

He created all the characters and directed all three of those movies as far as I know Terry...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:53 am

he only directed episode IV, and we are only speaking about directing here, right?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

he's done enough Terry to be included on my list man...maybe not yours and others lists but on mine he's done more than enough baby bubba...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:03 am

smh! He's done enough? You're entitled to your opinion, but George Lucas has made a living off of the original Star Wars trilogy, but he only directed one of them. IMO, he doesn't belong on ahead of Spike Lee. George Lucas wouldn't even be in my top 20.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:08 am

T. Myers wrote:
smh! He's done enough? You're entitled to your opinion, but George Lucas has made a living off of the original Star Wars trilogy, but he only directed one of them. IMO, he doesn't belong on ahead of Spike Lee. George Lucas wouldn't even be in my top 20.

And that's why opinions do vary right Terry?? lol he makes my top ten for creating Star Wars and Indiana Jones alone...two movie museums by themselves right there...any future directors would want to learn something from this man...he's top 10 for me baby bubba, sorry you don't agree, well actually I'm not but it's just a difference of opinion and it's all good chittlins and hamhocks...lol
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:08 am

T. Myers wrote:

Lol wut?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:27 am

Kendrick Davis wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Lol wut?

You're telling me he belongs in the top 20 based on Episode IV? American Grafitti is ok, THX is a student film more or less, and the second SW trilogy ranges from horrible to above average.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:34 am

T. Myers wrote:
Kendrick Davis wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Lol wut?

You're telling me he belongs in the top 20 based on Episode IV? American Grafitti is ok, THX is a student film more or less, and the second SW trilogy ranges from horrible to above average.

Episode IV has had more of an impact on the movie industry and pop culture than all of Spike Lee's work combined.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:36 am

Kendrick Davis wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Kendrick Davis wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Lol wut?

Episode IV has had more of an impact on the movie industry and pop culture than all of Spike Lee's work combined.

CO-SIGNAGE!!!!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:43 am

so, you're telling me that Episode IV is better directed?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:47 am

I thought he directed Summer of Sam w/ John Leguizamo?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:48 am

better directed than what Terry?? all of Spike's movies?? I am telling you that yes...the performances in that movie were GREAT, unmatched by not many other movies in the history of cinema...what Spike Lee flick had better performances?? the only one that comes close for me is Do The Right Thang which had some really great performances,but not as good as the character developments going on in Star Wars.

Malcolm X was great too but also lacked in certain areas, most heads I know agree with that
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:52 am

Wow, you're a fool. I was directly referring to Malcolm X, but Spike has at least 3 movies that are better directed. The acting in Episode IV is corny and dated.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:56 am

T. Myers wrote:
Wow, you're a fool. I was directly referring to Malcolm X, but Spike has at least 3 movies that are better directed. The acting in Episode IV is corny and dated.

Okay now Terry just called Star Wars dated and corny...LMAO!

that is the FUNNIEST thing I have heard in the last 10 years...thanks Terry you just made my whole fuckin week man..lol

real talk you just called a timeless piece of art corny and dated...I guess It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back is corny and dated too huh??

how about The Godfather..that's corny and dated too right...shit anything not created in 2009-2010 is corny and dated right Terry??

Umm do me a favor man, in the future could you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!...thanks man!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:04 am

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Okay now Terry just called Star Wars dated and corny...LMAO!

that is the FUNNIEST thing I have heard in the last 10 years...thanks Terry you just made my whole fuckin week man..lol

real talk you just called a timeless piece of art corny and dated...I guess It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back is corny and dated too huh??

how about The Godfather..that's corny and dated too right...shit anything not created in 2009-2010 is corny and dated right Terry??

Umm do me a favor man, in the future could you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!...thanks man!

Don't put words in mouth you old buzzard. I said the acting was corny and dated. the special effects are dated too, but they were ahead of their time back then. Please don't ever compare Star Wars to The Godfather. they don't even belong in the same league as far as acting and directing. Coppola blows Lucas out of the water. Brando and Pacino by themselves kill any acting in Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:20 am

Everything I mentioned was timeless pieces of art mr.cole slaw..

what don't you understand??? the acting..the filming making...the storylines...NOTHING on those timeless pieces of art is corny nor dated...now the way you consume chicken could be considered both corny and dated but these timeless works of art are never that..lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:24 am

If you honestly believe that, you need to be check into a home ASAP. Mark Mammil's performance is timeless? Harrison Ford's performance is timeless? I don't think so. The movie itself is great for what it is. It was more or less a special effects movie that was ahead of its time. Timeless? Yes. Expertly directed? maybe.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:01 pm

Malcolm X -- (Arrested Development did a sick track for the soundtrack...my favorite AD track ever)
Do The Right Thing

The rest are just details...

EDIT: Figured I'd toss it in...

Last edited by Kopasetick on Thu 17 Sep 2009, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:10 pm

Norm, you spoke my thoughts exactly.

He Got Game is second for me.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:33 pm

Steve wrote:
Norm, you spoke my thoughts exactly.

He Got Game is second for me.

Jungle Fever is second for you Steven..lol
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:48 pm

D.Powell wrote:

but there's not too many better than him IMO, and he's certainly the GOAT for black filmmakers IMO and all those guys I listed in front of him have had much bigger budgets to work with than he has so that has to count for something as well

None of those film makers are multifaceted like Spike. And Spike is still unable to get big budgets. Could you imagine what Spike would do with 100 million? These other no-name cornballs can get 100 mill easy to produce rat shit like The Incredible Hulk or Terminator 3. George Lucas founded Industrial Light & Magic and created those early Stars Wars movies. Afterthat he went down hill. Theres no way he can touch Spike. His movies sucks raw eggs. The new STAR WARS Movies and Indiana Jones is prove to that. And even Stanely Kubrick(RIP) heads admit his later films suck ass. Eye Wide Shut was a mess. It had potential,but turn out to be a boring drawn out mello drama without a satisfactory ending.

Also look at how many movies Spike has done. Some of these movie makers got 2 or 3 classics that's it and less than 10 movies under their belt. Spike is constantly reinventing his self and has 24+ movies under his belt. Spike gets it hand down.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:54 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Girl 6<----By far his only dud of a film

No one likes Girl 6. I used to be a Theresa Randle stalker and I hated that movie. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 2:06 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

None of those film makers are multifaceted like Spike. And Spike is still unable to get big budgets. Could you imagine what Spike would do with 100 million? These other no-name cornballs can get 100 mill easy to produce rat shit like The Incredible Hulk or Terminator 3. George Lucas founded Industrial Light & Magic and created those early Stars Wars movies. Afterthat he went down hill. Theres no way he can touch Spike. His movies sucks raw eggs. The new STAR WARS Movies and Indiana Jones is prove to that. And even Stanely Kubrick(RIP) heads admit his later films suck ass. Eye Wide Shut was a mess. It had potential,but turn out to be a boring drawn out mello drama without a satisfactory ending.

Also look at how many movies Spike has done. Some of these movie makers got 2 or 3 classics that's it and less than 10 movies under their belt. Spike is constantly reinventing his self and has 24+ movies under his belt. Spike gets it hand down.

The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, 2001:ASO, and A Clockwork Orange more than make up for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 3:57 pm

D.Powell wrote:

I don't think George Lucas is ahead of Spike. I agree that but I would put Steven Spielberg and John Singleton ahead of him easily.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:03 pm

"I don't think George Lucas is ahead of Spike. I agree that but I would put Steven Spielberg and John Singleton ahead of him easily."

I admit its hard to touch Speilberg. But Singleton cant touch Spike. In my opinion he only has 2 classic movies. Boyz N The Hood and RoseWood. Both HIGHER LEARNING & POETIC JUSTICE were 2 movies with a good premise but had no direction. John S has no where the movies under his belt. And Miracle At St. Anna (although I didnt see it yet) has put him waay ahead of the game
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:02 pm

George Lucas should not be in the top 10 for Directing or top 20. Just being honest however that man definitely deserve to be in the Top 10 for Producer. It probably doesn't matter to him because he created one of the Greatest Franchises ever. The Execs behind the original trilogy are probably still kicking themselves for not securing the merchandising rights. No one gets a deal like that anymore because of him. He's a cautionary tale for greedy people with the lesson being they could've milked him more.

Spielberg will die in the Top 5. The man's spot is secure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:07 pm

why is spielberg top 5? what puts him there so easily?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:10 am

Come on let's be real:

Indiana Jones (first 3)
ET
Close Encounters
Schindler's List
Color Purple
Jurassic Park
Saving Private Ryan

That's just the shit he's directed. His Producer creds are on par too.

This muthaphucka shits classics!!!!
Check his filmography for yourself and tell me he's honestly not Mr. Amazing!

If I'm lying I'm flying and I don't own a Cessna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:17 am

lol, j park is for white people
schindlers list is for jews

indiana jones, et, and close encournters are entertainement only.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:41 am

And that still leaves

JAWS
ET
Color People
Saving Private Ryan

Unless SPR is for vets
CP is for bunnies
ET for astrological entities of unknown origin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:50 am

and spike lee easily crushes that pussy list.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 1:26 am

I never said Spike didn't make great films but Steven reaches the masses in a way that transcends. We know Spike is talking to us for the most part. Spike stepped outside the box with 25th Hour and Summer of Sam. He will not be forgotten by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't keep watching his films if he didn't keep bringing something to table everytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Spike Lee Films   Rank Spike Lee Films Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Spike Lee Films
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next