Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is for Powell and KJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

This is for Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:31 am

"Oh Biggie didn't copy anybody" "Oh that's all bullshit"

Do the knowledge fellas, do the knowledge.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:47 am

umm I've heard this one before Steven back in 1996, what does this mean?? that Pac is upset?? RIP to the legend baby bubba but this interview is another one of Pac's rants and he had a whole bunch of 'em before he passed my dude...if there was one thing that Pac loved to do it was RANT...he ranted on Bad Boy..he ranted on Dr.Dre...he ranted on Mobb Deep...he ranted on The Fugees....he ranted on Thug Life...he ranted on Da Brat....he ranted on EVERYBODY!

Pac was known as an upset at the world kinda dude who was extremely emotional...kinda like you Steven....I think this is one of the reasons your so obsessed with everything he RANTS about...but thanks for the remembrance of one of Pac's classic interviews..you know what I'm about to post some more of Pac's greatest rants now:

Andre Nickatina - The Ave (1993)

Andre Nickatina - Lips (1993)

Crazy how Biggie's two biggest hits from his first album used the same beat as two of the hits off Dre Dog's album which dropped a year earlier and one of which had a video in rotation. And before you start bitching about some regional shit, his label was nationwide at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:10 am

Biggie has always been a creation, and bitten other dudes styles, and apparently his best beats too. Biggie is good for those who don't know much about rap East of the Mississippi I guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:41 am

I have not read all the comments but Biggie was a dope lyricists period with ot without Diddy or a hype hachine. Only thing Diddy created was the hype machine and mainstream access for Big and that is what a manager/ceo is supposed to do for thier flagship artists right?

Plus those two AN songs mean nothing who hasn't Juicy and Between The Sheets? Plus Poison Clan had a Check Out The Ave the same year so did Dre Dog bite them?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:43 am

All of this who prefers either Biggie or Pac shit is BORING...it's played OUT and Steve your my dude and all but please SHUT THE FUCK UP

Your the obssessed one who keeps making this BORING shit an issue

these two LEGENDS are deceased...they both made an incredible mark on hip-hop culture...they both influenced several emcees, they both made incredible records

who gives a fuck if Steve or anyone else for that matter thinks Biggie bit off of Pac?? who really gives a fuck if I think that Pac was full of mental steriods after he hooked up with Suge?? who cares if Diddy was nerd who morphed into an entertainer??

All of these discussions are useless because the main two priniciples involved are deceased...they are no longer here to add anything more to their legacy so alot of the dumb shit we are talking about is mainly speculation and opinion...for all we know these dudes had they lived out of their 20's would've been making dope tracks together, I mean KRS and Marley Marl have done it so why not them??

let's concentrate on some LIVING artists who are still adding to their claims to fame...nobody's mind is going to change on these deceased artists that's for damn sure..so this thread is STUPID....there I said it!

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 19 Sep 2009, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:45 am

New Jim Jones came out before Ruff Town behavior Kev, plus the Ave was the single for New Jim Jones and came out well in advance of the album

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 11:52 am

2Pac's Ghost wrote:
New Jim Jones came out before Ruff Town behavior Kev, plus the Ave was the single for New Jim Jones and came out well in advance of the album

Shaking My Head

Dre Dog only came out 8 days before PC and Check Out The Ave was a single for PC also. They had a video in rotation also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is for Powell and KJ   This is for Powell and KJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is for Powell and KJ
Page 1 of 1