Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Powell and KJ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 9:16 pm

Want a real cd you will like, not that Grip Grand Gatalog BS? Download/buy DITC - The Movement immediately...that goes for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 9:18 pm

I've always been a DITC fan so I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

wait i thought that was you hatin on big l, show and ag and lord finesse
Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 9:39 pm

if you can find one thing i ever said against ditc, show, ag or lord finesse, ill give you a million bucks.
Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 9:49 pm

Steve wrote:
if you can find one thing i ever said against ditc, show, ag or lord finesse, ill give you a million bucks.

im talking to KJ, thats why i quoted him. think next time
Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:53 pm

The Mothafuckin GZA wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

wait i thought that was you hatin on big l, show and ag and lord finesse

I've never hated on those guys! I don't know where you get that from. Fat Joe is the only one in DITC that I dislike. Big L is among my Top 30 rappers of all time.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:33 am

DITC is one of my favorite groupseasily behind only Wu Tang and tied with Boot Camp when it comes to big collectives ill definitely be getting this its the one that came out last year right?
Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:43 am

Gatalog is tight. Celph Titled does rap about the same shit on every song, but shit is clever and funny most of the time. It's one of those CDs you put on for just pure lyrical displays and brags, not any deep songs or shit like that, but it is dope IMO and the different guest spots help keep things moving.

Grip Grand is just so so IMO since dude is not the best rapper...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Powell and KJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell and KJ   Powell and KJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Powell and KJ
Page 1 of 1