Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has the best discog of all time?

Go down 
+11
gametheory91
Deanie O'Banion
Alan
Z-membu
Laced With Slang
Norfeest
Jason
Shaun
D.Powell
parker lewis
T. Myers
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:40 pm

Am I the only one who feels giving We Can't Be Stopped the classic rating is coming mostly from outsiders based soley on one single? I'm not trying to call anyone out, but most die hard GB and Face fans have it as their 3rd favorite at best. Personally it's my 4th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 12:59 pm

Now that I think about it, I think Cube's discog is just as good as Face's (perhaps even better) especially when you throw SOC into the mix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:10 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Now that I think about it, I think Cube's discog is just as good as Face's (perhaps even better) especially when you throw SOC into the mix.

Man please...and I luv Cube he my number 2 but Face has no average albums in his discog Cube does.

Powell even though I did not have cable then I knew people who did and I remeber all of BDP glory yrs single wise. And I am not doubting the classic status of those trks but album wise outside of the east coast I bet you would be surprised how many people do not think KRS has 6 classic albums. Geto Boys have 3 objective classics and Face has 3 objective classic in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:12 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Am I the only one who feels giving We Can't Be Stopped the classic rating is coming mostly from outsiders based soley on one single? I'm not trying to call anyone out, but most die hard GB and Face fans have it as their 3rd favorite at best. Personally it's my 4th.

Exactly and the people that call this GB's number one classic usually not all the time fits that bill. Same with The Diary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:49 pm

KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Man please...and I luv Cube he my number 2 but Face has no average albums in his discog Cube does.

Powell even though I did not have cable then I knew people who did and I remeber all of BDP glory yrs single wise. And I am not doubting the classic status of those trks but album wise outside of the east coast I bet you would be surprised how many people do not think KRS has 6 classic albums. Geto Boys have 3 objective classics and Face has 3 objective classic in my eyes.

My Homies 2 and My Balls and My Word were sub-par albums IMO.

As for "objective" classics. All those albums are at least objective classics and held highly in the hearts and minds of KRS fans.

Notice you said "in your eyes", so that means your opinion, right??? Well in my eyes, KRS has 6 classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 2:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

My Homies 2 and My Balls and My Word were sub-par albums IMO.

As for "objective" classics. All those albums are at least objective classics and held highly in the hearts and minds of KRS fans.

Notice you said "in your eyes", so that means your opinion, right??? Well in my eyes, KRS has 6 classics.

I'm talking official albums not compliations and label made albums.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 2:05 pm

yeah, Face had nothing to do with those albums really.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 4:24 pm

Jason is the only one making sense in this entire thread
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 5:25 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Have you even bothered participating in the topic at hand? Just say Ghostface and shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Have you even bothered participating in the topic at hand? Just say Ghostface and shut the fuck up.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO! you got him Mr.Myers...but seriously though Slang please explain your position a little bit better next time...honestly though if it doesn't have anything to do with Wu-Tang or one of their many affiliates then your not worth listening too IMO.....no offense man...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 7:31 pm

^ your a fucking douche bag if you actually think that, but anyway

As i was saying, Jason is the only one making sense cuz he's not throwing the word "classic" around about every good album that huge fans of a given artist see as classic. Sorry, but there aren't as many "consensus" classics as so many of you seem to think.

As for KRS, he has 2 classics, Criminal Minded and By All Means..., and a third can be argued for Return of the Boom Bap. Those 2-3 albums are recognized by hip hop heads as being genre defining gems. If every album you say is classic was actually a classic the term really wouldn't have as much impact as it should.

As for the topic I would probably have to say overall Public Enemy has one of the best discogs, with KRS, Pac, Face, The Roots and Ghostface all being good choices as well. Kev hit the nail on the head with his list. I would also like to add Redman and Gang Starr to that list as well as they are just as consistent as the others mentioned.

Classics are a rare occurrence in music and if every damn album is labeled a classic it just hurts what it means to be a real classic, and the true hip hop classics get lumped together with very good albums that shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as the real classics.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 7:36 pm

Slang you have labeled more than half of the Wu-Tang group efforts, solo joints and affiliates albums classics or close to it so who the fuck are you to give the definition of a classic??

Shut the fuck up just like Terry said man....you think you and RZA have the same parents...damn fanboy..lol

Kris has always been thought of as having more than just 2 classics..get the fuck outta here...lol ...your funny man
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 7:42 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Slang you have labeled more than half of the Wu-Tang group efforts, solo joints and affiliates albums classics or close to it so who the fuck are you to give the definition of a classic??

Shut the fuck up just like Terry said man....you think you and RZA have the same parents...damn fanboy..lol

Kris has always been thought of as having more than just 2 classics..get the fuck outta here...lol ...your funny man

lol i have never labeled half of Wu-Tang's efforts classic, EVER. Stop making shit up, if i personally like those albums thats one thing but i would never claim them to be hip hop classics, please, theres a difference between a personal Wu classic and a real hip hop classic.

Kris has tons of very very good albums, but classics are rare in music, 3 is a lot man, considering he has tons of near classics
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:19 am

Cypress Hill has a top notch discog.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:44 am

T. Myers wrote:

I agree. I got We Can't Be Stopped around 4-4.5 stars personally. I like their self-titled & Resurrection more...and also feel those are classics.

KRob86 wrote:

Same could be said about the Face/Geto Boys and the fans from the south. Are they less biased with their hometown pioneers than the east?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:48 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
^ your a fucking douche bag if you actually think that, but anyway

As i was saying, Jason is the only one making sense cuz he's not throwing the word "classic" around about every good album that huge fans of a given artist see as classic. Sorry, but there aren't as many "consensus" classics as so many of you seem to think.

As for KRS, he has 2 classics, Criminal Minded and By All Means..., and a third can be argued for Return of the Boom Bap. Those 2-3 albums are recognized by hip hop heads as being genre defining gems. If every album you say is classic was actually a classic the term really wouldn't have as much impact as it should.

That's bullshit IMO. I still think Edutainment and Blueprint are better albums than Return of the Boom Bap. More classic as well. But you & Jason are entitled to your opinion...same as everyone here, so get over it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:52 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Cypress Hill has a top notch discog.

Agreed. Though they only have 2 classics IMO. "Temple Of Boom" & "IV" are very close IMO. I feel they lost that classic edge when they brought the metal in, but I do respect their innovation in that department. Actually, they needed a new formula anyway. They always released good records.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 2:52 pm

^^
Don't forget Cypress Hill's first album. That shit was fucking classic.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 3:17 pm

"Agreed. Though they only have 2 classics IMO."

Pretty sure their first album was being included in that statement
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 3:32 pm

Oh shit I misread Alan's statement. I thought he said Temple of Boom and IV were classics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:06 pm

Newcomers building impressive catalogs to me are Talib, Kanye, Game, Little Brother, Bro Ali, Immortal Tech. and who else we got?
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:44 pm

^ Cunninlynguists, K-Os, Panacea
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:17 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
^^
Don't forget Cypress Hill's first album. That shit was fucking classic.

Yeah, the 2 classics I was referring to was their debut, and "Black Sunday".
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Newcomers building impressive catalogs to me are Talib, Kanye, Game, Little Brother, Bro Ali, Immortal Tech. and who else we got?

Newcomers meaning last 10 years or so since their debut...I's say...

Akrobatik
Brother Ali
Big Jess
Blue Scholars
Cunninlynguists
J-Live
Jurassic 5
Kanser
Little Brother
Lone Catalysts
Mr. Lif
One Be Lo
People Under the Stairs
Talib Kweli
Tanya Morgan
Unknown Prophets
Zion I

EDIT: Added Cunninlynguists...good call Jason.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:46 pm

People Under the Stairs has a impressive discog as well:

The Next Step
Question in the Form of an Answer
O.S.T.
...Or Stay Tuned
Stepfather
Fun DMC

And if you want to include the EP's/Instrumentals:

Question in the Form of an Answer Instrumentals
American Men Vol.
Stepfather Instrumentals Part 1
Stepfather Instrumentals Part 2
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 7:27 pm

Damn right Zoltar. Nice pick.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 9:37 pm

MF Doom also deserves to be mentioned here

Mr. Hood
Black Bastards
Op Doomsday
Take me to Your Leader
Vaudeville Villain
Madvillainy
Venomous Villain
MM Food
The Mouse and the Mask
Born Like This

^ the only dud there is Venomous Villain imo, very consistent discog overall tho
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 10:07 pm

Nice pick as well slang. His Special Herbs and Special Blends albums are also really good.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:10 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
^ the only dud there is Venomous Villain imo, very consistent discog overall tho

I wouldn't call it a dud. There were some good jams on there. I'd still give it about 3.75 stars.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:48 am

Alan wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

I wouldn't call it a dud. There were some good jams on there. I'd still give it about 3.75 stars.

yea your right there are some really good songs on it, i guess i only said that cuz i dont spin it much compared to his other albums which imo are def better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

What about Paris? One thing you can say is he has dropped consistant quality every album, I mean his topics get repetitive but then again thats what makes him Paris.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:28 am

I haven't even bothered to read this long ass thread, but has anyone mentioned Kool G. Rap yet?

Even in decline his albums are 4 star material on average...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 3:43 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
I haven't even bothered to read this long ass thread, but has anyone mentioned Kool G. Rap yet?

Even in decline his albums are 4 star material on average...

His first three albums are classics IMO, but the post-Polo albums were under 4 stars IMO except for maybe 4,5,6.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:45 pm

Half a Klip was a good joint.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

Masta Ace, close thread
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 12:49 am

Scarface would be my pick.
Outkast is pretty strong.
Ghostface is pretty damn thorough.

If only GZA could erase Words from the Genius. Very so so.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:32 pm

The Genius wrote:
Masta Ace, close thread

I've given this some thought. Masta Ace has 5 albums in his solo discog, 3 of which are consensus classics (Slaughtahouse, Disposable Arts, Long Hot Summer) and possibly a fourth (Take a Look Around). This gives a very high percentage of classic material based on the number of albums in his discog.

Based on that, I'd have to say Ace has the best discog.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:43 pm

Jason wrote:
^ Cunninlynguists, K-Os, Panacea

Co-Sign all of these.

Maybe I'm biased, but k-os hasn't dropped anything under 4.5 yet. Cunnin are consistently dope. I don't think Panacea has a deep enough discog, though.

Maybe I should brush up on my Cypress Hill. I only have 2 or 3 albums...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:10 pm

Zoltar wrote:
The Genius wrote:
Masta Ace, close thread

I've given this some thought. Masta Ace has 5 albums in his solo discog, 3 of which are consensus classics (Slaughtahouse, Disposable Arts, Long Hot Summer) and possibly a fourth (Take a Look Around). This gives a very high percentage of classic material based on the number of albums in his discog.

Based on that, I'd have to say Ace has the best discog.

Take A Look Around is EASILY a classic. The best Ace album IMO.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:15 pm

Take A Look Around is my second favorite Ace album. I personally never saw the appeal with Slaughtahouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:16 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Take A Look Around is my second favorite Ace album. I personally never saw the appeal with Slaughtahouse.

Slaughtahouse falls short of classic to me, but I'd give it 4.25-4.5 stars.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 2:57 am

i see Slaughtahouse and Take a Look Around as his classics, the others are debatable to me, very close to classic if not
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:22 am

They are all debatable to me. There's nothing in his discography that's an obvious classic like an Illmatic or It Takes A Nation. I'm not saying they're not classics, or it's not ok to like Ace's material more. I'm just saying none of them are sure fire consensus classics. Slaughtahouse was his most talked about album, and it was the first album of his that i bought. It really didn't do too much for me, and it sort of turned me off on Ace. I'm glad i revisited his other albums though. As he has 3 albums that i like more than Slaughtahouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:11 am

Great points Terry and I agree...that has always been my skepticism of him that he has no one album that just screams str8 up classic. He was some good albums but none are classic to me. I must admit he is one of the most consistant ole schoolers around though.

Quik is killing Ace imo...

Quik Is Name- 5
Way 2 Fonky- 5
Safe and Sound- 4.25
Rhythmlism- 4.5
Balance & Options- 4.0
Unda Tha Influence- 4.25
Trauma- 4.5
Blaqkout- 3.75
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:59 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I must admit he is one of the most consistant ole schoolers around though.

He's the hardest working emcee in the game!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:15 pm

The NWA family tree.....

or

The Wu-Tang Family Tree.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:38 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Great points Terry and I agree...that has always been my skepticism of him that he has no one album that just screams str8 up classic. He was some good albums but none are classic to me. I must admit he is one of the most consistant ole schoolers around though.

Quik Is Name- 5
Way 2 Fonky- 5
Safe and Sound- 4.25
Rhythmlism- 4.5
Balance & Options- 4.0
Unda Tha Influence- 4.25
Trauma- 4.5
Blaqkout- 3.75

Take A Look Around- 5
SlaughtaHouse- 4.5
Sittin On Chrome- 4
Disposable Arts- 5
A Long Hot Summer 4.5

Masta Ace > DJ Quik
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:42 pm

For group discogs, I go with The Roots

Do You Want More- 5
Illadelph Halflife- 5
Things Fall Apart- 5
Phrenology- 4
The Tipping Point- 4.25 (criminally underrated album)
Game Theory- 4.5
Rising Down- 4.25
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:48 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Quik Is Name- 5
Way 2 Fonky- 5
Safe and Sound- 4.25
Rhythmlism- 4.5
Balance & Options- 4.0
Unda Tha Influence- 4.25
Trauma- 4.5
Blaqkout- 3.75

Take A Look Around- 5
SlaughtaHouse- 4.5
Sittin On Chrome- 4
Disposable Arts- 5
A Long Hot Summer 4.5

Masta Ace > DJ Quik

I have to agree with KJ on this one.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm

Not an album lower then 4.5

Quick has four below 4.5!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the best discog of all time?   Who has the best discog of all time? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has the best discog of all time?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next