Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alleged racial slur at a high school football game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

alleged racial slur at a high school football game Empty
PostSubject: alleged racial slur at a high school football game   alleged racial slur at a high school football game Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 6:15 pm

The school officials heard somebody say a racial slur to a black football player.

The really funny thing about this is that I actually know the guy who was accused of saying it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This video actually has some kids in it who "deny" that the assistant coach is racist. I've worked directly with that fool and he is among the most ignorant people I've ever met. Long before this incident, I told him that he needed to watch his mouth, stop talking stupid, and telling racial jokes. Looks like his mouth got him in trouble.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: alleged racial slur at a high school football game   alleged racial slur at a high school football game Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:18 pm

Are you prepared for the weak ass apology?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alleged racial slur at a high school football game   alleged racial slur at a high school football game Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:43 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Are you prepared for the weak ass apology?

Man. I don't even think dude will show his face and apologise. He is a serious douche who really is racist. The last thing I heard him say to someone was " Why aren't there any Black people at Dominoes? Because they're all at the KFC!" He was also heard making Buckwheat references. Keep in mind, this was at his previous job. I hope he loses his job. It doesn't help that he's a college student and his name is being plastered everywhere. The town is not that big either, so if he does lose his job, he probably won't be able to get another one for a long time. Plus he won't be able to use that coaching job as a reference either. He walked from his last job to do the coaching job, so he won't have any good references at all. Oh well. I told him to get right, but he didn't listen. Oh well. I am not sad for him at all.

Maybe I'm just a hater..... Fuck it I AM a hater. king

All I know is that they better fire his ass. I don't even want to hear a tired ass apology from that fool.

Carefully notice the kids response in the second video. The first kid stammers and says that he never heard the assistant coach say anything racist, and then the second kid says that he never heard him say anything racist to him.

My first thought was "DUH! It's cause you're White fool!!! Of course you never heard him say anything racist to you,you big dummy!"

I wonder if dude is going to try to say, "Well I hear Black people call each other that all the time." or "I heard it in a rap song. I thought it was okay."

The incident really gives some insight as to what kind of people get caught up and say some racial shit on tv, what their motives are and how they handle getting caught. Especially since I've worked in close proximity with a fool like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alleged racial slur at a high school football game   alleged racial slur at a high school football game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alleged racial slur at a high school football game
Page 1 of 1