Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaun smokes out of a beer can....

Go down 
+7
parker lewis
Justice
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Esco
Alan
ACRID"
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Empty
PostSubject: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 9:52 am

LMAO!!! Sad part is, this is the beer I drink on the regular. It's cheap, damn it!

But really though, who hasn't smoked weed out of a beer can?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 2:52 pm

Alan wrote:
LMAO!!! Sad part is, this is the beer I drink on the regular. It's cheap, damn it!

But really though, who hasn't smoked weed out of a beer can?

busch light is nasty, as is Keystone which me and some buddies bought a 30 pack last night.. yea its cheap but has some gross taste to it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 3:32 pm

smh.

First off, I don't drink Busch (of any kind) anymore. Second, I've only done that once and it was like 3 years ago, lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 4:21 pm

if your in college and dont drink either Natty, Busch, Keystone, or something worse you're either rich or just spend all your money on booze.

i tend to go with 40's more often now since there even cheaper either OE 800, Colt 45, or Mickey's
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 5:42 pm

"if your in college and dont drink either Natty, Busch, Keystone, or something worse you're either rich or just spend all your money on booze. "

Well, at parties I drink that ish sometimes, but otherwise, never. If it costs less than 6$ for a 6-pack, it's not for me
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:30 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
if your in college and dont drink either Natty, Busch, Keystone, or something worse you're either rich or just spend all your money on booze.

i tend to go with 40's more often now since there even cheaper either OE 800, Colt 45, or Mickey's

unfortunately that is true for me... but when I do get 40's, which I've only done once, I'm sticking to bud light... so damn good after a 2 month spree of the shitty beers.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm

smh at you college children. Bud Light is a shitty beer lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

yea Bud Light is pretty shitty to be honest the difference between Natty and BL isn't enough to spend the extra cash.

and Esco, if im gonna go for 40's im gonna go with the one that'll gimme the most for my money...and by that criteria malt liquor > beer
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:39 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh at you college children. Bud Light is a shitty beer lol

yea... but its on the tier above natty/busch.... I've just been exposed to to much natty.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:39 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
yea Bud Light is pretty shitty to be honest the difference between Natty and BL isn't enough to spend the extra cash.

and Esco, if im gonna go for 40's im gonna go with the one that'll gimme the most for my money...and by that criteria malt liquor > beer

What malt liquors would you recommend that are tasty and cheap.. cause I'm broke as fuck right now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:42 pm

Esco wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

What malt liquors would you recommend that are tasty and cheap.. cause I'm broke as fuck right now.

i dont know if i would call any malt liquor "tasty" lol but the types of 40's i mentioned are what i get, but they have double the alcohol content of something like Bud Light for the same price
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

Esco wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

When I was in college we used to drink Camo. Shit was nasty but, it had a higher alcohol content than any other beer or malt liquor. We used to get a case of them for $13.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:44 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Esco wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

i dont know if i would call any malt liquor "tasty" lol but the types of 40's i mentioned are what i get, but they have double the alcohol content of something like Bud Light for the same price

I was going to get a 40 of Colt 45 last night but the dude buying blatantly disregarded my request to get one for me.. douche
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 7:48 pm

Just buy some Joose.... lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:15 pm

Mickey's Ice and Private Stock are a couple of the better malts.

I would rather get a Red Stripe or Beck's tallboy, though.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:41 pm

i like mickey's ice...one of the better malts out there.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 11:50 pm

I drink Schlitz High Gravity (8.5%), it doesn't taste great but it'll get you right!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 1:08 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Even the so called expensive beer in the usa is only like what $13. In Canada that same shit can cost you between $22-30. But our beer is stronger and better tasting.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 4:22 pm

"I would rather get a Red Stripe or Beck's tallboy, though."

Beck's Octoberfest is mad good, if you haven't had it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 4:23 pm

"Even the so called expensive beer in the usa is only like what $13. In Canada that same shit can cost you between $22-30. But our beer is stronger and better tasting."

Same thing in PA; they're beer is so expensive, but they're tobacco is cheap as balls
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diggin the avatar....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun smokes out of a beer can....   Shaun smokes out of a beer can.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaun smokes out of a beer can....
Page 1 of 1