Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate my Fantasy Bball Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:47 pm

I had my first draft in bball in another league. I was busy packing so it was mostly autodraft. I got screwed out of a decent PG:

J. Terry
Granger
Vince
G. Wallace
P. Gasol
Boozer
Sheed
Scola
Ginobli
JR smith
Deng

Bench:
Conley
Iverson
Mcgrady
Dunleavy
Jianlian

I had pick 6 and it auto the first 6 and last 3 rounds
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:56 pm

Yi sucks so get rid of him. Some people say he's a sleeper but I don't buy it. Dunleavy is a huge risk. Rather not have him. T-Mac SUCKS and isn't worth the gamble. AI could stick around. I'm not a fan of his. Conley is decent but won't score at all.

Deng is a nice risk/reward player. JR is a fantasy fav of mine. I don't like Manu but he could be productive. Scola is GREAT pick. Dude will put of solid numbers every night. Sheed SUCKS. I would stay away from him. Don't like the Boozer pick. Boozer is the equivalent of Braylon Edwards when it comes to basketball. Gasol is a nice pickup though I'm not a fan of his. Wallace is the shit when he's healthy. Vince should be pretty good unlike what most around here say. Granger is THE MAN. One of my fav players. Dude has a flawless fantasy game. Jason Terry is another good pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 5:03 pm

Yeah. The bench was mostly garbage picks. Scola was my pick and terry was mine too sinnce I had no pg in round 8. Mcgrady and AI were big gambles I decided totake. Someone else wants Mcgrady so I might move him. Jianlian was an auto pick I will probably get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 5:06 pm

I didn't notice it but you have no assists, blocks, or steals. You MUST draft a top PG in order to be successful.

Your team can score, rebound, and shoot threes but thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 5:39 pm

i actually like the McGrady pick since it looks like you got him late. If Yao is out for a while Mcgrady will get a ton of shots, theres some ESPN analysts who think hes gonna have a big comeback year, just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 6:28 pm

You don't want to own T-Mac in fantasy...just sayin
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 6:38 pm

you will eat your words, sir
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

I'd love to. I don't take chances on players like him. I've seen him burn teams over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Kalie
Woof
Woof
Kalie

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 10:37 pm

I agree with the others mostly. Yi is garbage, Granger is an excellent pick and T-Mac is hit or miss. The Rockets usually do better without him, but who knows this year with the Yao situation.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 10:39 pm

smh...yall are fools...Yi all day!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 10:58 pm

You just like Yi because he is your taller twin.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm

What are yi talking about Tran?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Fantasy Bball Team   Rate my Fantasy Bball Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my Fantasy Bball Team
Page 1 of 1