Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any college basketball fans?

Go down 
+7
Dwight
Shaun
T. Myers
Norfeest
ACRID"
D.Powell
E. Taylor
11 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Any college basketball fans? Empty
PostSubject: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:13 am

My favorite freshman class over there in my avatar get their first taste of big time basketball Saturday as they take on North Carolina. I'd feel better if the game was in February cause my boys are still trying to put it all together. As it is I think we take our first loss either Saturday or next Wed. against UConn. What teams do you guys root for?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:08 am

my favorite college basketball team is the Syracuse Orange and of course Boheim is my favorite college coach as well! where are all my carrier dome heads?? lol!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:59 am

I show love to my SC Trojans..secondly,to hit home, i support the SDSU Aztecs..Id be lying if i said i follow the season thoroughly..but i keep an eye out...like alot of other people i pay more attention once the brackets start to take form..leading into the finals.....
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:34 pm

Still Virginia Tech all day. I typically lay low during b-ball season (lol), but Greenberg has us headed in the right direction.

I usually watch the lower teir teams like Siena or Butler or whatever. Better matchups tend to make for more interesting games. Who wants to see Duke play Chaminade? I sure don't...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:37 pm

Well to be honest, i don't want to watch Duke play at all. it's not fun to watch a bunch of overrated pale sweaty white dudes every other night on ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 1:14 pm

"Well to be honest, i don't want to watch Duke play at all. it's not fun to watch a bunch of overrated pale sweaty white dudes every other night on ESPN."

Well put.

My favorite college basketball teams are Memphis, Cincinnatti, and Purdue. Don't ask why...
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 1:51 pm

Fighting Illini all day. Nice win last night too.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 2:46 pm

Nice win last night, too, indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:06 pm

I'm a UConn Huskies fan. I feel good about my team with Jerome Dyson back healthy. I think we might have won the tourney last year if he didn't get injured. At the very least, we would have beaten Michigan State and played UNC in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
My favorite college basketball teams are Memphis, Cincinnatti, and Purdue. Don't ask why...

And what Conference does Cincinnatti play in? lol

Oh, and major brain fart on my part. Georgetown is my other team. Shaking My Head Not a big fan of the offense they run, but they win with it, so... *shrugs*

I typically root for any local squad when watching them on TV as well.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:34 pm

my favorite team is Michigan

i also like UConn and any Calipari coached team, so in the case of this year Kentucky
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:52 pm

Good to hear Slang! Go big blue!!!!!!Hey KJ. We play you guys next Wed. night. Hope you have an off night.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 6:47 am

Right now my whole county is on the local homie Derrick Jasper & UNLV bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 8:22 am

Glad to see Jasper playing well. He played 2 seasons at Kentucky but left after Billy Gillipsie pressured him to play after what should have been season ending knee surgery. Jasper played and toughed it out but it was apparent he wasn't close to 100 percent. Oh and by the way, UNLV beat the hated Louisville Cardinals last week so i like UNLV too.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:32 pm

See...this is the shit I'm talking about...

Why the fuck is UConn playing weak ass Harvard? Shaking My Head

I'll never understand why these schools don't play teams that are on their level...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:42 pm

John Wall >>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:57 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
Good to hear Slang! Go big blue!!!!!!Hey KJ. We play you guys next Wed. night. Hope you have an off night.

LOL I doubt it. Dyson's been on fire so we should win. But I'm lookin forward to the game.

And to Norf, We play at least 1-2 Ivy League schools a year. My only guess as to why that's the case is so everyone can have a legit shot at the tournament. I remember Princeton and Richmond back in the days used to make the tournament quite a bit because they won their conference and had a quality win or two against a big name foe.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 12:00 am

Dyson vs. Wall should be fun to watch. Madison Square Garden is pretty much a home game for you guys isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 2:04 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
Dyson vs. Wall should be fun to watch. Madison Square Garden is pretty much a home game for you guys isn't it?

Yeah I'd say it's home away from home since St. John's sucks.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:06 am

Great game last night. Any New Jersey Nets fans here. You got to see your future point guard play tonight. Game could have went either way but my cats pulled it out. Tough, physical game that will help both teams in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 9:33 am

Its all about Alabama State!!
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 8:28 pm

Huge Kansas State fan... We should have a good squad this year (as far as K-State goes). Leading UNLV by 1 right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any college basketball fans?   Any college basketball fans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any college basketball fans?
Page 1 of 1