Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Empty
PostSubject: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 12:52 pm

"That Was Then, This is Now" is the title, ive only heard 1 or 2 songs from it but it completely flew under the radar...anyone get it?

is it good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:36 pm

I was unaware it actually came out. I've seen nothing on any blog or hip hop website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:41 pm

Didn't know anything about it either I will check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:43 pm

It says it dropped on amazon. There's links up the ass if you just google the album name.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 1:46 pm

It supposedly dropped around Thanksgiving, but i have not peeped it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:29 am

I d/led it, and I think it's the best of the 3 albums Kurupt's been apart of this year. Dope straight through. Kev would definitely dig it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:31 am

Wow...I had no idea it even existed. Or that they were even making it...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 2:39 am

It was announced when that pile of hot shit Warren G album dropped this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??   did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did anyone here get the Dogg Pound album that came out this year??
Page 1 of 1