Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef Empty
PostSubject: Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef   Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 7:28 pm

Quote :
“It's going to come out early February. Things can always change any second but that's what I heard in February. It's going to be a great album, you already our personalities on wax, you know we gonna give you 100 percent Hip-Hop of course. All I can say is it's something to add on to theWu-Tang dynasty. We always keep letting everybody know that we're still here for a reason and we able to still continue to blend with the times of today but still make great music. It's all about work. I'm looking at it like I'm an athlete. I got to go to work every day... I got to keep practicing my rhymes and keep making people look at me and be impressed.
It's just keeping the movement popping. It's about keep the "W" in the air. That "W" is powerful. It's gonna be on Def Jam. It's going to actually give them brothers a great space of where they need to be at on that side of the plate. I always wanted to be independent but I'm in it for their purposes. Whatever makes them happy. If it helps them add on to one of their collector's items over there, I'm all in it. Rae right here man.”

Raekwon also weighed in on the ripples going on between Jay-Z and 50 Cent as they continue to send jabs to one another. Having had his fair share of beefs last year, The Chef added,

“That's their thing but it's like at the end of the day them brothers got a love-hate relationship. They both respects each other's wills and each other's situations in life but I think it's just competition with a lot of ego involved with it. I really don't know maybe it's a personal one, maybe it's not. Maybe it's you fronting, he fronting or whatever and that's something that they got to go through. If it's good for the young cats to see it and look at it as a main event then hey, let it be.
For me it ain't nothing because I'm sure ain't nobody trying to hurt nobody because real beef is beef. Beef is when you throw holes through a bunny or you're at a bunny's door and I know that they both not in search of that. You got two good brothers that probably just don't understand each other."
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef   Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 4:45 pm

Can't wait for the album. That Meth Vs. Chef II was ill. As for the beef, Rae is staying out of the shit. Publicity stunt on 50's part though.
Back to top Go down

Raekwon talks about upcoming album with Ghost/Meth, release, label, 50/Jay-Z beef
Page 1 of 1