Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

" I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL

Go down 
+4
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Dang! Trotter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

" I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Empty
PostSubject: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:51 am

Remember this line from Chino's last album? If this comes true Chino will havta to eat his words or retire. Anyways I don't know why people look at them as the underdogs against the Colts when they already put a spanking on dat ass and they bested the Chargers, a team that always made the Croaks-oops I mean Colts sweat. I hope the Jets slaughter the Colts on Sunday. Im not a football fan but I wanna see the Colts fall--eh hehehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:55 pm

Dude, the Colts THREW the game against the Jets in the regular season so that their starters wouldn't get hurt going into the playoffs, otherwise they would have beaten the Jets easily. Peyton Manning is gonna murk Gang Green tommorrow, and Chino XL will continue to rock Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

I believe this has been brought up before...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:45 am

im goin for the Jets for sure, Revis is gonna lock up Wayne
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:12 pm

Fuck New York
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 9:38 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
im goin for the Jets for sure, Revis is gonna lock up Wayne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:17 am

Here's MY Pants On The Ground remix........

Jets on the ground, Jets on the ground, lookin like a fool cause the Colts shut 'em down. turf in your mouth, helmet turned sideways, thinkin you rule then lookin' like a fool. walkin' round town with your heads turned down, WHO DAT?! Jets on the ground, Jets on the ground, lookin' like a fool cuz the Colts SHUT EM DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL   " I rock forever or until the Jets win the Super Bowl"--Chino XL Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:32 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Fuck New York

LMAO....is this your contribution to this thread man...the usual stupidity huh..lol

not a Jets fan but respect is due to a 9-7 team with a rookie QB and a rookie coach who made it as far as the AFC championship game...nuff respect to all the Jets fans because they can truly hold their heads high....

Hey tranny I think I've found footage of you and your boyfriends getting down at the local seattle house party last week: