Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?

Go down 
+5
Funk Seoul Brother
ACRID"
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
T. Myers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Empty
PostSubject: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:13 am

Pick a Super Bowl and defend it
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:39 am

Super Bowl 42

New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

why??

The Pats are headed towards perfection and about to be looked at as the GREATEST N.F.L. team of all-time...18-0 coming in and just looking completely unbeatable with an all world QB, an all world WR, and an all world head coach

The Giants got into the playoffs on the next to last week of the season...and lost the final regular season game against these same Pats to finish the season 10-6 with a seemingly idiotic QB...a decent running game and a respectable head coach....but no all world players nor coaches existed over there

talk about David vs. Goliath...lol

but in this game the G-MEN got it all together...the seemingly idiotic QB starts making plays when it counts and makes maybe the greatest all-time play in super bowl history...the defense is on drugs especially the D-line and puts together an assault on the all world QB and just burys his head in the sand and the respectable coach puts together a gameplan and outcoaches the all world head coach and just beats his ass....

it all comes together for the most improbable win in superbowl history and a team finishing 18-1 instead of as the all-time greatest team in league history...

GIANTS 17 Patriots 14 Cheers Cheers Cheers

this is the greatest super bowl in history EASILY!!!!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:45 am

I would say Superbowl XXXII in 98, but my team didn't win. Crying or Very sad

So I'm going with either Super Bowl XL with the Steelers winning it over the Seahawks (rooting against the home team with a room full of Seahawks fans was hilarious...there goes Fast Willie Parker! lol) or Super Bowl XLIII with the Steelers yet again winning against the Cardinals. So many timeless plays happen during that game with so many suspense up until the end. Harrison's 100-yard INT TD right before half time was awesome!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:24 am

Super Bowl 42

New York Giants vs. New England Patriots

Co-Sign..easily the best Super Bowl of my generation,the most exciting and the best backstory(Coughlin on the way out-saves his job-brings them to SB-and of the course the Pats' Perfect Regular/Playoff season)...The G-Men's comeback to win..and it even had one of the best game-defining catches("The Head Catch")in Super Bowl history.

..I was a NYG fan that day..haha

Last edited by The Homie, Acrid on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:54 am

Nothing can turn me into a Giants fan for a day...Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 12:58 pm

Anyone who plays the Patriots is worth rooting for...even the Deadskins lol

As for best I'm not sure..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:04 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:

Just as nothing can turn me into a Falcons fan for a day, those motherfuckers are STILL ringless.

Super Bowl 42 is the best. It had everything a football fan could want. A great game AND a great storyline. The seemingly invincible New England Patriots fell to the underdog New York Giants in the second biggest upset in Super Bowl history.

This thread should have had a poll
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:10 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:

Oh god no,,,,dont take it that way...i just have so much disgust for the Pats(call me hater..see if i give 2 shits)..that i was on their side that day.....

and im sure you saw the "Ha-Ha" afterwords...that usually implies a contradiction

Last edited by The Homie, Acrid on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:11 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

Just as nothing can turn me into a Falcons fan for a day, those motherfuckers are STILL ringless.

Super Bowl 42 is the best. It had everything a football fan could want. A great game AND a great storyline. The seemingly invincible New England Patriots fell to the underdog New York Giants in the second biggest upset in Super Bowl history.

This thread should have had a poll

Nah, there are a lot of possible answers. So i just left it blank.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:37 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:

So I'm going with either Super Bowl XL with the Steelers winning it over the Seahawks (rooting against the home team with a room full of Seahawks fans was hilarious...there goes Fast Willie Parker! lol) or Super Bowl XLIII with the Steelers yet again winning against the Cardinals. So many timeless plays happen during that game with so many suspense up until the end. Harrison's 100-yard INT TD right before half time was awesome!

Ummm tranny are these the best examples of the GREATEST super bowl in history that you can come up with??

these choices remind me of your opinion in music man...lol....you can do much better than this bullshit I would hope...come on man think about it...lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm

I'll admit I was rooting for Giants and was pleased with their win. That was def a memorable game.

I did enjoy Cards - Steelers one as well.

I've only been watching SBs since the When the Bucs won so you'll have to excuse me for only mentioning recent ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 2:42 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

Ummm tranny are these the best examples of the GREATEST super bowl in history that you can come up with??

these choices remind me of your opinion in music man...lol....you can do much better than this bullshit I would hope...come on man think about it...lol

Co-Sign, I could see someone picking Steelers/Cards, but Steelers/Seahawks was one of the WORST Super Bowls of all time. Not to mention that it was rigged.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:25 pm

"but Steelers/Seahawks was one of the WORST Super Bowls of all time. Not to mention that it was rigged."

Indeed, and indeed x1000
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:31 pm

objectively Super Bowl 3 is probably up there...Namath leading the heavy underdog Jets against the Colts after guaranteeing the victory

Not even for the game itself, but it marked the first time the AFL won the SB, making them legitimate and paving the way for the NFL as we know it today
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 3:45 pm

've only been watching SBs since the When the Bucs won so you'll have to excuse me for only mentioning recent ones.

Jesus Christ...Dont remind me...... Mad Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:58 pm

LMAO I forgot you were a Raiders fan.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 5:41 pm

Rakim X wrote:
Anyone who plays the Patriots is worth rooting for...even the Deadskins lol

As for best I'm not sure..

Blasphemy!!!
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:37 pm

lol I iz caughtz
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:19 pm

XXXII Broncos over the Packers.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:23 pm

Justice wrote:

I remember that one...was played at the Q in San Diego..Terrell Davis ran all over that field..
..Madd celebrities in that gaem(elway,t.davis,reggie white,favre,romanowski,freemen,levons,etc.)

good game.i fuckin hate the Donks-but good game,,,

Last edited by The Homie, Acrid on Thu 25 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:25 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

lol yep the Seahawks Superbowl was mainly for laughs. That shit had me rolling. And you can't front on the Steelers/Cardinals Superbowl. That shit was classic, timeless plays left and right.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:25 pm

Justice wrote:

Thanks for not picking the other Broncos Superbowl win, Justice. You're good man.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:29 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Justice wrote:

Thanks for not picking the other Broncos Superbowl win, Justice. You're good man.

That wasn't a good game.... I mean we rolled the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:30 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Justice wrote:

No one would pick that game. The Falcons were an embarassment to the NFC. Everyone knows it should have been the Vikes. The fans got cheated.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:31 pm

:finger:
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 8:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:
Justice wrote:

No one would pick that game. The Falcons were an embarassment to the NFC. Everyone knows it should have been the Vikes. The fans got cheated.

haha..remember that one too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:
Justice wrote:

Gary Anderson fucked it up for the Vikes by missing an easy ass FG. Which was ironic being that he didn't miss a damn FG all season until that moment.

The 1999 Vikings were probably the best team ever to lose a conference championship game. I think they would have beaten the Broncos in the Super Bowl had they made it there.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

*cough cough 1998
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:22 pm

It was the 98 season. The actual playoff game was January of 1999.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:
Justice wrote:

CO-SIGNAGE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:34 pm

T. Myers wrote:
It was the 98 season. The actual playoff game was January of 1999.

Yeah you're right, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?   What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the greatest Super Bowl of all time?
Page 1 of 1