Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

arribada.half.ebay.com a scam?? Empty
PostSubject: arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??   arribada.half.ebay.com a scam?? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 1:37 pm

i noticed that when i try to check out from half.com the website is checkout.half.ebay.com, but when i go to enter the credit card info the url changes to arribada.half.ebay.com. This has never happened in the past, does anyone know if thats a secure site or fraud?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??   arribada.half.ebay.com a scam?? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm

and would anyone mind going to the checkout screen and tell me if it happens to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??   arribada.half.ebay.com a scam?? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:14 pm

Mine went to the arribada when it got to the credit card page. Have you done an online search for it?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??   arribada.half.ebay.com a scam?? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 3:28 pm

i think it may be ok i just thought it was weird cuz one time i was gonna order and it did that then later i tried and it did not have the arribada in front of it

from what i think ive figured out its just a different URL ebay uses but it seems legitimate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??   arribada.half.ebay.com a scam?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arribada.half.ebay.com a scam??
Page 1 of 1