Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
Dang! Trotter
Laced With Slang
Shaun
8 posters
AuthorMessage

WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:39 am

That was an AWESOME game, and I called it correctly. I told ya Terry!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:44 am

Well, at least you're not claiming them as 'your team' like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:54 am

im glad the Saints won, but you really thought the game was AWESOME???

honestly, the only plays i cared about was the Tracy Porter INT and the onside kick. The "comeback" was cool and all, but i dont think this will be a memorable game down the line, the last 2 years super bowls were much more enjoyable to me. Still a pretty good game
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:46 am

Slang, shouldn't you take down that Arizona signature?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:54 am

KJ Styles wrote:

Yeah, that was a good call KJ. I completely predicted the opposite including the game sealing INT for Indy to make it a two TD margin. I personally thought the game was slightly above average to be honest. The first half was boring, and i never really felt much drama in the 2nd half. All in all, it wasn't the worst SB ever.

On a side note, the commercials were weak overall. a few were really good. My fav was Dorito commercial with the boy who slaps the dude for touching his doritos.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 11:23 am

Really good game yesterday I thought and the right team won it too...I had the Saints 31 Colts 24 so I was off by seven for the Colts...but hey at least they still lost and Peyton and Eli are still tied 1-1 in terms of championship rings...lol

Drew Brees has now entered that realm of great QB's in the league right now along with Manning and Brady after this one no question about it IMO...congrats to the Saints, the City Of New Orleans (who really deserved this) and all of their fans!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 11:26 am

Good game, I wanted the Saints to win. I'll be in New Orleans this weekend coming up so its party time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:16 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Yeah, that was a good call KJ. I completely predicted the opposite including the game sealing INT for Indy to make it a two TD margin. I personally thought the game was slightly above average to be honest. The first half was boring, and i never really felt much drama in the 2nd half. All in all, it wasn't the worst SB ever.

On a side note, the commercials were weak overall. a few were really good. My fav was Dorito commercial with the boy who slaps the dude for touching his doritos.

You didn't feel the drama of the onside kick??? That was the game changer IMO. The outcome probably would have been different had the Saints not recovered it. The Manning INT won the game for them, but there was mad drama throughout the 2nd half following the onside kick. I agree that the first half was pretty boring, and when the Saints failed to score that goal line TD near the end of the 1st half, it was kinda anti-climatic, which is why Sean Payton called for the onside kick.

I also agree that the commercials were sub-par overall, and that Dorito commercial you mentioned was my fav also. That kid cracked me up when he slapped the dude and said "Keep Your Hands Off My Mama, and keep your hands off my Doritos!!" That other Dorito commercial with that guy in the casket full of them was good as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:16 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Good game, I wanted the Saints to win. I'll be in New Orleans this weekend coming up so its party time!

That's awesome!! I've been to Mardi Gras before, but after the Saints victory this one will probably be the dopest ever!

And to Powell, I picked 31-27 Colts so I was off by 10 but we were both right about the point total for the Saints. I also agree that Brees is now in the upper echleon of QB's. In fact, right now he's probably the best right now. Not of all time, but the best in the game at the moment.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:31 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

You didn't feel the drama of the onside kick??? That was the game changer IMO. The outcome probably would have been different had the Saints not recovered it. The Manning INT won the game for them, but there was mad drama throughout the 2nd half following the onside kick. I agree that the first half was pretty boring, and when the Saints failed to score that goal line TD near the end of the 1st half, it was kinda anti-climatic, which is why Sean Payton called for the onside kick.

I also agree that the commercials were sub-par overall, and that Dorito commercial you mentioned was my fav also. That kid cracked me up when he slapped the dude and said "Keep Your Hands Off My Mama, and keep your hands off my Doritos!!" That other Dorito commercial with that guy in the casket full of them was good as well.

The game had a handful of moments, but nothing i will remember in 10 years(except maybe the onside kick). It was missing that Jerome Harrison int for a TD type moment. It was missing the David Tyree moment. It was missing the Titans comeback type moment and then the coming up a yard or so short. The 2nd half was light years better than the first, but it still felt anti-climactic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:50 pm

I dunno, I enjoyed the 2nd half because Addai ended up scoring right after Thomas did after the onside kick which made it a competitive game. I also liked the fact that Shockey scored a TD and got a second ring after he was unable to play in the Giants/Pats SB. Then the missed FG by Stover and the pick-6 by Manning to Porter was what blew it open.

While it wasn't one of the all time greatest SB's, I'd still give it a thumbs up overall.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:52 pm

Ads were weak game was above average.

There isn't a real Saints fan here so I won't rant about all the bandwagoneers.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:54 pm

Eh...Brees was already an elite QB. He just didn't have any hardware.

There's a reason why fantasy teams jump on the guy, though. There's a reason why NO pounced when SD gave up on him. He's been top notch for a loooooong time.

This win just removes any more reason for doubters to throw salt, IMO...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:57 pm

If only the Dolphins had signed Brees instead of Pennington....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:58 pm

Akimbo Cise wrote:

Uh, it was Culpepper they chose over Brees.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 12:59 pm

lol...that worked out wonderfully, no?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:02 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Eh...Brees was already an elite QB. He just didn't have any hardware.

There's a reason why fantasy teams jump on the guy, though. There's a reason why NO pounced when SD gave up on him. He's been top notch for a loooooong time.

This win just removes any more reason for doubters to throw salt, IMO...

I knew Brees was an elite QB, but without the hardware you couldn't put him in the same breath as guys like Brady and Manning, but now you can. I think he'll win at least one more before his career is done.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:03 pm

It worked out great. Saban's in Alabama. Culpepper will be out of the league, and Brees used that bum shoulder that Miami balked at to lift the SB MVP and Lombardi trophies. The Dolphins sure hit the nail on the head with those choices. Good job Dolphins, Good Job.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:28 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Akimbo Cise wrote:

Uh, it was Culpepper they chose over Brees.

Thanks for that. I knew it was some over the hill QB.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm

I also agree that the commercials were sub-par overall, and that Dorito commercial you mentioned was my fav also. That kid cracked me up when he slapped the dude and said "Keep Your Hands Off My Mama, and keep your hands off my Doritos!"

C'mon, this was on some coon shit if I ever saw it. Single Black mother,bastard child, scheming Black dude. All the stereo types fell right in place. I couldn't possibly see this done with White actors
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 4:40 pm

ah cool im glad the saints won , dont watch much football but i kinda always thought they had a cool logo so i just took that as enough to support em... must be a fantastic boost for the community????? not quite sure as to the current condition of new orleans but im sure even now it must be even - more - than - usual kinda fantastic for em.. i watched bits an pieces but ultimately at like 4 in the morn, last thing i wanna do is watch a sport with more breaks than actual game time (no offense to your guys national past time or anything) oh an dang yous prob get shot here if you used that word, no disrespect man but i dunno what kinda connotations it holds there in US of A so just saying.... coon that is, seen as worse than calling someone a nig-nog.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 4:42 pm

""Keep Your Hands Off My Mama, and keep your hands off my Doritos!""

SMH. I just saw a group on Facebook called that. And like 30 of my friends joined it Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 4:59 pm

hahahahaha... shaun and his sheeple friends. OMG becky, did you hear badunkadunk is a new word for booty? let's make a facebook group called Badunkadunk LOLZ... and you know Shaun will join it cause he's like the blackest guy we know...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

Um... Way off. I know nobody by the name of Betty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:10 pm

Shaun wrote:
Um... Way off. I know nobody by the name of Betty.

Ummm way off... I said nothing about a betty.... learn to read
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:12 pm

smh. That was the joke, good sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:14 pm

Shaun wrote:

Well that joke fell flat like KJ trying to leave the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:18 pm

YOUR FACE!!

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

Shaun wrote:
YOUR FACE!!

Shocked

You better watch it, I'm a Star Wars Site Admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:40 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Yeah it didn't go over quite like your new tagline, did it Pedro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Lionel Hutz wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Yeah it didn't go over quite like your new tagline, did it Pedro?

It didn't go over well at all. Wish my joke would have gone over like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:54 pm

lmao!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

I didn't know you had your own cereal Pedro........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

Didn't you see N3R0's thread? He doesn't need that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 7:10 pm

Pedro, I don't know what your deal is but.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

At least I photo shop my own shit biatch. You scrolling some 12 year old's myspace for funny pics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:33 pm

Actually I get them from Photobucket. Which is quicker and easier.

I must stay on ur mind for you to photoshop posts about me, and even go as far as edit me saying shit that I've never said. That's really awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:48 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Actually I get them from Photobucket. Which is quicker and easier.

I must stay on ur mind for you to photoshop posts about me, and even go as far as edit me saying shit that I've never said. That's really awesome.

You stay on my mind like your girl stays on my dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

MOLESTERED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!   WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!!
Page 1 of 1