Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Baseball

Go down 
+7
Esco
Shaun
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Deanie O'Banion
Norfeest
E. Taylor
T. Myers
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:07 pm

ah shit im probly not gonna be able to do the draft...just noticed it was at 530
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:25 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
ah shit im probly not gonna be able to do the draft...just noticed it was at 530

You can pre-rank
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:59 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Ah! Thanks slang, norf should just lock the league now so we don't get a random 11th team in. Draft is tomorrow everyone, FYI, so show up or pre-rank.

I can do that if everyone else is cool with it. Only 2 spots left anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 7:29 pm

I'm ok with you locking it
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:54 am

Damn, sorry guys but i had to go ahead and delete my team. Between my job, school work, wife, and 4 kids i realized that i'm probably not going to have the time to devote to it and i don't want to do it if i can't really devote my time to it, it wouldn't be fair to me or the others in the league. Wish i could because it does make baseball season alot more fun. Anyways, good luck to all and have fun with it. GO BRAVES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 11:18 am

ummmm... not trying to be an ass E. taylor... but you just fucked up the draft for everybody since we can't draft with an uneven number of teams.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 12:05 pm

If you guys need to delete someone to make it an even number again, you guys' can delete my team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 12:23 pm

Nah, Tran - an 8 team league is going to be awful...
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 2:01 pm

Sorry, not trying to mess things up. I don't really know what else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 2:05 pm

It's all good, Norf just needs to get his lazy butt on here and change our draft time to a week later so we can get an extra team in the mean time.

You know your responsibilities and free time so you know that best, but if you are still interested in Fantasy Baseball there are some options that make them quite manageable for anyone.

Some leagues have weekly rosters - which means you only have to set your roster once a week and don't have to worry about changing out players on a daily basis. Add to that a waiver system, which would mean all owners have a fair shot at the hottest free agents and there is a 3 - day waiting period to get newly added players and you could probably find a public league out there that would require maybe 1 hour of your time a week at most.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 3:47 pm

no draft today...booty son, I stayed up hella late pre ranking. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 3:52 pm

If y'all are cool with it, i can ask a friend of mine if he'd be interested in doing the league. Just let me know soon so we can still have the draft tonight.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 3:55 pm

cool with me, everybody else here had plenty of time to sign up if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:15 pm

ok, my friend is in. no homo.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:20 pm

Nice save T.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

Yeah, no problem. I'd hate for the league to go up in smoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:23 pm

cool. strasburg in the first round baby
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:25 pm

Where the hell is Norf been today? He better be there for the draft. Hell, everyone better be there.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:27 pm

no deadbeat owners please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

Norf died on the dance floor - didn't you read yesterday? 60 year old man at the club? Norf is the only 60 year old we know. His ghost could only continue posting for so long.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 4:33 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Norf died on the dance floor - didn't you read yesterday? 60 year old man at the club? Norf is the only 60 year old we know. His ghost could only continue posting for so long.

nah, we also have ancient man powell as well.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 8:45 pm

I've been working...doing gigs, etc...

I missed the draft, but I pre ranked my shit. I assumed everyone else was ready too.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

I hope you all still got to do your thing. Like i said, didn't want to mess things up for anybody and as of Friday i was still planning on doing it but things happened and i got to thinking about the lack of time i have to do anything at all and decided that i would end up being a "dead beat owner" and i didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

I hope your wife magically spawned a dozen children on saturday... otherwise you have no excuse...

But we did get Terry's friend, Haystak Calhoun, to join so were were able to draft - too bad you are missing out... fantasy baseball is the bomb
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

Ichrio, Hansen, McCann. Dope draft.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm

We do have a 5th on the way. No more after this one. I'm losing my mind.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 12:55 am

Sheesh...I have one and can't find 3 seconds of quiet time. I don't know how you keep your sanity with 5. More power to ya, bro. lol
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 7:51 am

What sanity? LOL, i have none. 4 years ago i had just one. That was pretty easy. Then the girl i married had 2 from a previous marriage, then we had a baby boy together, and now she bugged me long enough about it that i agreed to have one more. Just found out Monday it's a girl so i'll have:

13 year old daughter
10 year old stepdaughter
6 year old stepson
2 year old son
baby girl

So i guess were kind of like the Brady Bunch.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:01 am

Wow, good luck with that. you're a better man than i am. i couldn't handle that many kids.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:15 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
What sanity? LOL, i have none. 4 years ago i had just one. That was pretty easy. Then the girl i married had 2 from a previous marriage, then we had a baby boy together, and now she bugged me long enough about it that i agreed to have one more. Just found out Monday it's a girl so i'll have:

13 year old daughter
10 year old stepdaughter
6 year old stepson
2 year old son
baby girl

So i guess were kind of like the Brady Bunch.

lol @ Brady Bunch

Yeah, I have another boy on the way (May 25th) and I'm pretty sure he'll be my last one. I simply don't have the energy to keep up. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 5:10 pm

If you get rid of the step-baggage you'd have more free time.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:45 pm

Everyone needs to remember to set their lineups by tonight. Good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 1:15 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

lol @ Brady Bunch

Yeah, I have another boy on the way (May 25th) and I'm pretty sure he'll be my last one. I simply don't have the energy to keep up. lol

Congrats Norf.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 2:57 pm

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:36 pm

JASON HEYWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 1:26 am

KJ wtf? 2nd week of the season and already you're being a deadbeat owner, a couple minutes man, that's all it takes to sub in your bench players. Sorry to rain on your parade SRP, not like it matters this week, your team is killing anyway, I just don't know why someone would sign up if they're just gonna flake.

Last edited by RompedOutCutthoat on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 1:39 am

You too Slang, stop your hip hop talk for 2 minutes a day and set your roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:00 am

KJ was already a dead beat in the b-ball league... so this is nothing new... I guess for next year we know who is game.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:02 am

im settin it i honestly just forgot
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:05 am

Terry's gonna be upset that I reminded you Slang, oh well, I just want it to be fair, not trying to be a Nazi about it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:09 am

Victor Shade wrote:
JASON HEYWARD!!!!!!!!!!! Yee!!!

I'd never heard of this guy until this spring, but dude has potential. He's going to be good for a long time. I just hope he doesn't go the way of most Atlanta power hitters and fizzle out early.

*cough*Andruw*cough*
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:10 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
KJ wtf? 2nd week of the season and already you're being a deadbeat owner, a couple minutes man, that's all it takes to sub in your bench players. Sorry to rain on your parade SRP, not like it matters this week, your team is killing anyway, I just don't know why someone would sign up if they're just gonna flake.

That's the most irritating part of it all...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 7:30 am

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Terry's gonna be upset that I reminded you Slang, oh well, I just want it to be fair, not trying to be a Nazi about it.

No problems here. I want the competition and active participation.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

good to hear T.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 5:33 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:

I was having computer issues last week, and by the time I could get my desktop running significantly again it was too late.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 10:38 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:18 am

Damn Slang 12-0, Tran just mushroom tipped your dirty balloon knot. It's on this week, drop Grady and set your roster, I'm due for a loss.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 4:00 pm

Cheers

Marteeeen Prado, Ichiro & especially Colby Rasmus just killed it last week. Mateeeen better be an All Star this year.

Tomorrow, it's Stanton time....Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:10 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Damn Slang 12-0, Tran just mushroom tipped your dirty balloon knot. It's on this week, drop Grady and set your roster, I'm due for a loss.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2