Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
parker lewis
Half
D.Powell
T. Myers
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

The Greatest is
Jim Brown
Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Dickerson
Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
OJ Simpson
 0% [ 0 ]
Marcus Allen
 0% [ 0 ]
Emmitt Smith
Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Walter Payton
Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Barry Sanders
Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Marshall Faulk
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?   Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 4:41 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
I know Barry isn't the best in your opinion, but the only thing you've stated that gives Payton the edge is the fact that he has a ring. My question was if rings are the deciding factor why don't you think Emmitt is better? His stats are very, very, similar, and he has 2 more rings.

I spoke on that above.

Emmitt played with a ton of HOF'ers on both sides of the ball, and one of the best offensive lines of all time. Those things helped his stats tremendously. Whereas Sweetness and Barry more or less carried their offenses.

So, you think Emmitt is slightly overrated? I'm assuming Payton is your #1 and Sanders is your #2, right?

Emmitt's probably 4th on my list. Payton's my GOAT RB, then Sanders and Brown are tied for 2nd
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?   Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 6:58 pm

Just watch them run. Sanders and Payton are a different class of athlete. Fuck the numbers. Watch how they play the game. You can't even compare Smith's style to them dudes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?   Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 7:00 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Just watch them run. Sanders and Payton are a different class of athlete. Fuck the numbers. Watch how they play the game. You can't even compare Smith's style to them dudes.

I agree. Emmitt was a straight up power runner and Walter and Barry were elusive, finesse, runners that would make you break your ankles trying to catch them.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?   Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 7:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

I agree. Emmitt was a straight up power runner and Walter and Barry were elusive, finesse, runners that would make you break your ankles trying to catch them.

Yeah, anyone remember Barry Sanders causeing Rod Woodson to tear his ACL?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?   Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 7:24 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

Yeah, anyone remember Barry Sanders causeing Rod Woodson to tear his ACL?

LOL yeah, and Rod was one of the best corners of all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?   Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is The Greatest Running Back of All Time?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2