Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Empty
PostSubject: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:52 pm

Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets 20100411-SCARFACE

1. Picking Up the Pieces
2. Dopeman Music f. B. James & Monk Kaza
3. Lyrical Assault f. Malice & Mr. Lo Key
4. FaSho Money (Skit)
5. Gwap f. B. James & Monk Kaza
6. Get Lost f. B. James, Monk Kaza & Rodney Gant
7. The N Word
8. The Ghetto Report f. B. James & Monk Kaza
9. 2 The Beat f. B. James & Monk Kaza
10. Wanted
11. Hustle Game
12. Riff Raff (Skit)
13. In My Blood f. B. James
14. Bad Man f. Papa Reu

SNIPPETS: http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/eyqlknqekzgy
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:53 pm

i like the cover haven't listened to the snippets yet but will soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 3:14 pm

I don't know any of the guests but Papa Reu.

I always wonder why people feel the need to ruin shit with words. that cover would be dope without the "Scarface Presents Dopeman Music" shit on there
they could just left that shit on the side.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 4:00 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
I don't know any of the guests but Papa Reu.

I always wonder why people feel the need to ruin shit with words. that cover would be dope without the "Scarface Presents Dopeman Music" shit on there
they could just left that shit on the side.

yea it would be way better than having the words....also i recognize Malice as a guest (assuming its the Malice from Clipse)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 4:02 pm

Actually, isn't Malice the guy from The Product? Scarface, Willie Hen, and Malice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:56 pm

Yeah thats Young Malice from the Product so that cool. this looks like an album,is this going to be in stores or for free download?

These look like leftover songs from the album he was planning/talking about some yrs ago he was thinking about calling the Black Album. It was supposed to be on the political tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 12:57 pm

This is in store retail. It's funny, there's an interview where Malice basically says Face sucks as a business man and with the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 1:00 pm

Oh yeah? I was wondering why I never hear much anymore about them. Malice was on emeritus though but that was a couple yrs back. do you have a link to that interview?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 1:19 pm

who are B. James and Monk Kaza?
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:27 pm

I really like that album cover!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 11:21 pm

The few samples I heard from that link sound real good, I mean damn good fa real.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 4:52 pm

First Single!

Scarface - Dopeman Music f. B. James and Monk Kaza

http://www.mediafire.com/?4tyog31duyt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 5:00 pm

gotta say I am not impressed at all by this song... this might be a skip for me... will wait for an actual album...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

Thats not really a good lead single for the pop boppers but for cats like me thats that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 5:39 pm

There's nothing dope about that song even for people like you kev.

It's a basic drum pattern... weak shallow melody - you got two generic cats on there spitting generic street shit... and Scarface phoning in the same generic shit...

If that's dope to you then so be eat, but that shit is weak to most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets   Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarface Presents Dopeman Music Artwork, Tracklist, & Snippets
Page 1 of 1