Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Empty
PostSubject: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:09 am

Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) 20090611-royce1

pretty dope art, but its only a digital release....out July 7th heres the tracklist:

1. Gun Harmonizing
2. Count For Nothing
3. Warriors
4. Street Hop 2010

lmao 4 fucking songs
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 11:11 am

They better be 4 FACE MELTING tracks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:55 pm

And this guy is top 100?...... :pissed:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:03 pm

Top 50, actually, K Rob, ya'll just got it twisted. And how are you gonna hate on a dude based on a 4 Track EP? If this was Gangsta Nip you'd be eating it up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:36 pm

N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Top 50, actually, K Rob, ya'll just got it twisted. And how are you gonna hate on a dude based on a 4 Track EP? If this was Gangsta Nip you'd be eating it up!

You really just showed how much you know about me...do you know the last Nip album I actually paid for? Interview With A Killa and it was on tape so try again Mr. INeedAttention. To me a artist as established in the game as Royce has the nerve to put out a 4 f**king song ep this late in the game.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:50 pm

KRob86 wrote:
N3R0 of 0nslaught3r wrote:

You really just showed how much you know about me...do you know the last Nip album I actually paid for? Interview With A Killa and it was on tape so try again Mr. INeedAttention. To me a artist as established in the game as Royce has the nerve to put out a 4 f**king song ep this late in the game.

Meh...I see a lot of groups/artists are doing it nowadays - the short digital only EP. It is sort of lame, but he is giving his core fans what they want. However, if it's only 4 songs, I think it should be free.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:10 pm

hes putting out an album this year, so there isnt anything wrong with putting out an EP before...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:50 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
hes putting out an album this year, so there isnt anything wrong with putting out an EP before...

I still say it should be free if it's that short and digital only. He should release it for free just to get more people listening to his music. Then more people may buy the real album when it drops.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:16 pm

^ yea i agree
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:20 pm

pretty sick artwork, I'll check this out even though its short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 1:20 am

Why does everybody take everything so fucking personally? Kev it was a goddamn joke. Sorry Mr. INeedAnAspirin. (JOKE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 1:51 am

Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) 315977
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 4:56 pm

The artwork looks dope although only 4 tracks is a little short even for a EP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 2:20 am

Alan wrote:

I still say it should be free if it's that short and digital only. He should release it for free just to get more people listening to his music. Then more people may buy the real album when it drops.

I agree. I don't see why people would shell out money for this when Street Hop is coming out in July.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 3:25 pm

HA!

Street Hop is coming out in like September or some shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 7:04 pm

Shon wrote:
HA!

Street Hop is coming out in like September or some shit

Wow, they pushed it back again? That's crazy.

Chances are it's gonna get leaked WAY before then and nobody will buy it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 7:09 pm

...I'll still buy it
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 9:38 pm

^ co sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)   Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce Da 5 9 - The Revival (artwork and tracklist)
Page 1 of 1