Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Empty
PostSubject: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:08 am

It's fucking hilariously awful.

Last edited by I'm Not Wearing Make Up on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:02 pm

I've never understood anybody's fascination with these bozo's. I wish they would go drown themselves in Faygo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:04 pm

But seriously, fucking magnets, how do they work?

I DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:19 pm

I just listened to the track. My 5 year old could have come up with rhymes as good as that. But you know what's even more sad than that? Their new album will outsell most real hip hop artists because of all the little cult followers that they have. That's ashame.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:29 pm

They suck. They always have sucked. They always will suck. Their fans don't have frontal lobes...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 12:44 pm

The song isn't horrible.. just extremely corny... ICP is only tolerable to me when doing the whole horror thing... when they try to do this regular shit they just suck.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:00 am

ahahahahahahaha, they just capped on this video/ICP on the last skit of SNL.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 4:42 am

"there's all kinds of miracles up in this bitch".

This song sounds like something they'd play at the end of a Bill Nye special on Miraculous Happenings.

THey're dumb, but they have lots of money...it's magic!

But seriously...we're all doomed, smh.

I've got to read a book now.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 12:37 pm

If I knew where to begin....at least the beat isn't too bad..I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen   New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ICP Single...Seriously, Just Take The Time To Listen
Page 1 of 1