Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
parker lewis
6 posters
AuthorMessage

MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Empty
PostSubject: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 3:05 pm

Scarface (Jesus)

Vinnie Paz (conspiracy theories, his lyrics "created Barack Obama in a test tube" was especially fucking offensive)

Ill Bill (politics and conspiracy, nonsense like "doesn't make sense like 2 planes hitting three towers" which is flat out retarded)

Ice Cube (racist rants against whites and asians)

Bizzy Bone (religion, UFOS, his anti-science attitude)

Nelly and TI (embracing materialism)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:13 pm

And y'all thought KJ's thread was bad?

Score = 0
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:14 pm

Jeff got stuffed...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:15 pm

LOL @ Kev
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:18 pm

I wasn't offended when Paz siad Obama came from a test tube. I brought up how strange it was that Obama had no living parent during his run for Pres. Hell, we don't know if he has any relatives period. All we see is old photos of him standing next to people.

Theres a lot of stuff I dissagree with with rappers. Too numerous to list. But I do disagree w/ Ill Bill on White bunny. I don't hate the song but Ill Bill is white, that counts for something in the good 'ol USA., he doesn't ever have to worry about being Oscar Granted by the police. As a famous statement by a cop goes: "They don't pay me to kill White people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 7:02 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
And y'all thought KJ's thread was bad?

Score = 0

And what the fuck do you contribute around here?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
I wasn't offended when Paz siad Obama came from a test tube. I brought up how strange it was that Obama had no living parent during his run for Pres. Hell, we don't know if he has any relatives period. All we see is old photos of him standing next to people.

Theres a lot of stuff I dissagree with with rappers. Too numerous to list. But I do disagree w/ Ill Bill on White bunny. I don't hate the song but Ill Bill is white, that counts for something in the good 'ol USA., he doesn't ever have to worry about being Oscar Granted by the police. As a famous statement by a cop goes: "They don't pay me to kill White people"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama_Family

He has living brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:23 am

And I for one didn't think KJ's thread was a dumb idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 12:26 am

I agree 100% with all emcees I listen to.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) 222431 MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) 222431
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I agree 100% with all emcees I listen to.
I disagree with all of them, with the exception of Ganksta Nip. Only Nip can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)   MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MC's You Listen To But Completely Disagree With (and what about)
Page 1 of 1