Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info) Empty
PostSubject: Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info)   Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 3:54 pm

AllHipHop News) Toronto’s Marco Polo is back with another album entitled The Stupendous Adventures of Marco Polo, a collection of unreleased and rare tracks.

The producer has logged a back catalog of unreleased material since his first release in 2003, titled Pumpkinhead’s Orange Moon Over Brooklyn.

The unheard works will now be available in stores via Duck Down Records, on June 29th.

Guests featured on Marco Polo’s new project include Large Professor, Skoob of Das EFX, Grand Daddy IU, Royce da 5’9,” Elzhi, Torae, Skyzoo, Ruste Juxx, and Diamond District.

The album also features MC’s like Red Clay, Shylow, Saga, Promise, Surreal, D-Story, Bad Seed and Arcee who Marco Polo has worked closely with, while residing in Brooklyn.

“My crew and I, which includes Shylow and DJ Linx, put a lot of work into this music and just because something is older and has never been released doesn’t mean it’s scrap -- we put a lot of work into it and we want people to hear it,” explained Marco Polo.

Many of the songs are tracks that are being released for the first time and have never made it to iTunes or a CD.

“I want people to know that when they see my name attached to something, they’re getting quality and consistency. This album is for the hardcore Marco Polo fans out there that just wanna have something to rock while I’m working on Port Authority 2. I’m locking myself in the lab on some caveman status for that one.”

Below is a tracklisting for The Stupendous Adventures of Marco Polo:

D-Stroy & Bad Seed – Buggin Out

Large Professor – The Radar Remix

Promise – The Bridge

Red Clay – Official

Ruste Juxx – Bomb Sh*t

Shylow – Whylin Out

Saga – Think of You Now

Torae – Combat Drills

DJ K.O. – Best To Do It ft Royce Da 5’9,” Elzhi & Supastition (Marco Polo Remix)

Skyzoo – Block Sh*t

Diamond District – Who I Be (Marco Polo Remix)

Skoob of Das Efx – How I Get Down (Marco Polo Remix)

Surreal – So Basic

Grand Daddy I.U. – The Veteran

Arcee – Ambition

Exile – Radio ft Ruste Juxx & Torae (Marco Polo Remix)
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info)   Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 3:58 pm

Good stuff, but I've heard 3 or 4 tracks off this joint already.
Back to top Go down

Marco Polo releasing an "unreleased tracks" album (title, tracklist, info)
Page 1 of 1