Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBA Draft Lottery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:07 pm

When does the lottery take place? I didn't know until last night that the Jazz got the Knicks pick. If they somehow got a top 3 pick they could be really good next season.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:39 pm

Its May 18 which happens to be my birthday!!!! Hopefully my Kings can get me John Wall.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:49 pm

Wall will be fun to watch especially with me being a kentucky fan. 2 compelling stories for me:

Eric Bledsoe-UK thought they had him for atleast 2 years. Most mock drafts have him going in the late first round. I hope he didn't make a mistake because in reality his play this year showed alot of weaknesses.

Daniel Orton-Only averaged 3 points and 3 rebounds a game playing behind Cousins and Patterson but was a tenacious defender. He surprisingly put his name in the draft and even more surprisingly is doing well in the mock drafts. I guess a 6'10 260lb. athletic player is sought after in the league even before they really prove anything. Will he be another Andrew Bynum or another Kwame Brown?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 2:43 pm

Kings don't need Wall with Reke manning the point. Not enough shots to go around. Cousins would be a better pick for them...

I don't think the Wizards need Wall either, but we have holes at every spot, so who knows. I just hope we can get value for Arenas...which is highly unlikely before the trade deadline...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 4:17 pm

No way in hell you pass up on Wall is he's available (that's like taking Oden over Durant...knock on wood). Yes we do need a big but we can address that in free agency of need be. Our best lineup last year was Udrih at the 1 and Reke at the 2. I think the 2 is best suited for Reke and wouldn't mind Udrih coming off the bench should Wall be selected.
Back to top Go down

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 5:09 pm

I wouldn't take Wall if I was Sacremento. I know Wall's talented, but 2 PG's in the backcourt isn't gonna win games in the NBA. If I were you I'd either pick Turner or trade down if you get the top pick.

And you know Utah's not taking Wall with Deron Williams there.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 5:23 pm

Which big will go first, Cousins or Favors? Favors is really athletic but Cousins has such a big body and takes up so much space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBA Draft Lottery Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Lottery   NBA Draft Lottery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA Draft Lottery
Page 1 of 1