Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Better Producer
Dr. Dre
Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
DJ Quik
Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre?   Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 6:04 pm

"SRP, you're an idiot. Dre has exec produced 20 albums, including the 3 you listed."

Dre was not the executive producer on "No One Can Do It Better". Eazy E was
Back to top Go down

Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre?   Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 6:09 pm

Quik has produced plenty that is good but of course nothing we mention will change your views....

Dre is the betta mainstream producer in which I mean his beats have more mass appeal than Quiks because Dre has a harder thump to his sound.

Quik has the betta musicianship in his beats and they seem more valuable and pampered if that makes sense. Also Quik is good at taking average rappers and making their albums most of the time instant classics.
Back to top Go down

Better Producer DJ Quik or Dr. Dre?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2