Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow Flags

Go down 
+3
parker lewis
Haterex
Dang! Trotter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 3:46 am

What the hellz up with all these flags waving around? These gays are really tryna make a strong political statement. I think they are too aggressive with their agenda. Even in Indianapolis, I place known for horses and race cars, these flags are bombarding my vision. The other day I was riding with my little nephew and there was a rainbow in the sky and my nephew said: "look, the sky is gay!"

For real, when there's a real rainbow in the sky do gay people do a weird ritual butt dance?
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm

Roflmao! I can see what you mean. I bet there were a whole lot of gay people back in the day, but it wasn't fashionable to come out of the closet. Now that it's okay, everybody is coming out of the closet, even kids in elementary school. Out here, the worst thing a kid could do is accuse another kid as being gay. They act like it's worse than being called a "mf-er" or something like that.scratch

I still think the gays should be able to get married and have health benefits for their significant other. People act like their heads will explode if two men or two women decide to get together. They've been getting together for all of these years, the difference is that now it's all out in the open. Before it was done behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 10:27 pm

Well I have nothing against gays (or for gays) but when Im seeing these fruit loop flags boldly waving in the metropolitan area it makes me think
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 12:40 am

The part that kills me is when they compare their "plight" to the Civil Rights Movement....smh,
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 12:44 am

thatonethere wrote:
The part that kills me is when they compare their "plight" to the Civil Rights Movement....smh,

Maybe gay people haven't been persecuted to the extent other minorities have in the US, but in other countries gay people are killed, imprisoned, publically shamed, etc etc etc. On a global scale, it's very similar. ALSO, gay rights IS civil rights.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 9:12 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
thatonethere wrote:

Maybe gay people haven't been persecuted to the extent other minorities have in the US, but in other countries gay people are killed, imprisoned, publically shamed, etc etc etc. On a global scale, it's very similar. ALSO, gay rights IS civil rights.

Blacks still got it worse. Not just here but all over the world. One reason is our history was destroyed or destorted. Do you know who King Leopold the 2 was. He killed more Africans than Hitler killed Jews yet the Dutch claim him as sort of hero or important historical figure. Our plight doesn't matter, thats the thing. Also, Gay is not as race, its a choice
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 10:46 pm

I heard some dude arguing that if we give gays the right to get married then down the road people will want to marry animals or children. How stupid, animals and children can't enter into legal contracts. Anyways, it's obvious gays of consenting age should have the civil right to get hitched, but that aside just give them the right to get married so they'll quit parading and waving their dumb flags around so much.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 11:38 pm

Haterex wrote:
I heard some dude arguing that if we give gays the right to get married then down the road people will want to marry animals or children. How stupid, animals and children can't enter into legal contracts. Anyways, it's obvious gays of consenting age should have the civil right to get hitched, but that aside just give them the right to get married so they'll quit parading and waving their dumb flags around so much.

Yep, and gay pride parades are men expressing their sexualality in speedos on floats. Heteralsexuals have sexuality too but we don't express it in public with bizaare-dom
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:09 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Yep, and gay pride parades are men expressing their sexualality in speedos on floats. Heteralsexuals have sexuality too but we don't express it in public with bizaare-dom

Kool Keith expressed his sexuality in speedos on the front cover of Sex Style. Really though, it makes no sense to me why anybody would have a problem with gay people getting married.

I wish straight people weren't allowed to get married
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:14 am

Homosexuality isn't a fucking choice, you idiot. I realize you believe in UFO's and all sorts of ridiculous conspiracy theories but there's this thing called SCIENCE that we normal people use to disspell ridiculous fucking notions like this one. The brians of people were practicing homosexuals have been dissected and 90% have shown an enlarged hypothalamus gland in their brain. It's not a goddamn coincidence.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 10:53 am

Homosexuality is not a choice. There is no debate, intelligently.

However, N3R0, check yourself on the UFOs. There is no scientific basis for your position there. You claim science on one hand, then resort to blind prejudice on another matter.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 7:47 pm

Homosexuality isn't a fucking choice, you idiot. I realize you believe in UFO's and all sorts of ridiculous conspiracy theories but there's this thing called SCIENCE that we normal people use to disspell ridiculous fucking notions like this one. The brians of people were practicing homosexuals have been dissected and 90% have shown an enlarged hypothalamus gland in their brain. It's not a goddamn coincidence.

Well how do you explain Bisexuality? Or what about guys that were married with kids that came out the closet ? They had to have had some sort of feelings for a woman? And why lie to your lover for so many years when you are really gay? What about so many girls that were turned out and never thought they'd be in a sexual experience with another girl and still is fully attracted to men. And what about people have flipped back and forth from being straight to gay to back to straight? Man, there's so many questions.

But my intention of this thread was to draw attention on the excessiveness of their political prowness of having their banners draped everywhere
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

Red wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

Kool Keith expressed his sexuality in speedos on the front cover of Sex Style. Really though, it makes no sense to me why anybody would have a problem with gay people getting married.

Kool Kieth would be outta line if he showed up at a CD signing session in a public wearing violet speedos
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 9:01 pm

The biology of homosexuality doesn't eliminate straight people with psychological motivations for certain homo/bisexual behaviors.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 2:33 am

REAL MEN FIND JESUS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE

This was a bumper sticker I read. I'm not even religious and I find this offensive. I guess Im not a real man
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:45 am

Haterex wrote:
I heard some dude arguing that if we give gays the right to get married then down the road people will want to marry animals or children.

Well you might already know children been getting married off for centuries, to this day, but not legally in some countries.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:09 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
REAL MEN FIND JESUS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE

This was a bumper sticker I read. I'm not even religious and I find this offensive. I guess Im not a real man

Seriously? You're offended by this? Isn't that statement kind of strong? I mean, you have every right to be offended by whatever offends you. Maybe, though, you just found it unnecessarily over the top? A bit disturbing?
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:03 am

I think it's offensive too. I don't know if it's for the same reasons as it is for Trotter, but why be so blatantly disrespectful to other people's beliefs? Why disrespect Jesus Christ like that?
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:11 am

Kid Joe wrote:
The biology of homosexuality doesn't eliminate straight people with psychological motivations for certain homo/bisexual behaviors.

That's true, but people seem to think that your point is more common than mine in the gay community.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:51 am

Haterex wrote:
I think it's offensive too. I don't know if it's for the same reasons as it is for Trotter, but why be so blatantly disrespectful to other people's beliefs? Why disrespect Jesus Christ like that?

Considering Christianity's unilateral disrespect of the gay community, i'd give them a pass.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:00 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

That's true, but people seem to think that your point is more common than mine in the gay community.

Basically, what's the difference? Biological or not, people have a right to put anything they damn well please in their mouth, ass, cooch, whatever. And, if you care enough about another person to dedicate your life to them, who's business is that. Don't let insurance companies put some shitty spin on it. The corporate structure is the problem with health care affordability, not uninsured trying to get taken care of. Talk about divide and conquer.

Basically, a victory for the gays (biologically or otherwise) represents a victory for the entire working class.
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:51 pm

I entirely agree, Parker. But a lot of people don't feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:35 pm

Red wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:

LMAO Here here!
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:08 pm

Homos
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:05 pm

Gawdamm Faygs, takin' all the good jobs, itellyawhat....
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:18 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Haterex wrote:

Considering Christianity's unilateral disrespect of the gay community, i'd give them a pass.

No pass for those bafoons. Why don't you see these freaks all over Islam like they are with christians? I'd love to see some of these fruits take their gay parades just about anywhere in the Middle East where homosexuals are imprisoned and exectued and then cry about being disrespected by american christians.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:44 pm

Haterex wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:
Haterex wrote:

No pass for those bafoons. Why don't you see these freaks all over Islam like they are with christians? I'd love to see some of these fruits take their gay parades just about anywhere in the Middle East where homosexuals are imprisoned and exectued and then cry about being disrespected by american christians.

What does throwing them in the Middle East prove??..they have their women dress as black ghosts, what makes you think they'll spare sympathy for gays??....c'mon Ex'...youre referring to the text book of 'Right' arguments....way I see it, and i wont make a big deal out of it, is live and let live(cheesy, yes)..who are you to dictate their agenda? And please save the sanctity of marriage shit....the idea of Marriage(in current iPhone times) is a legal partnership of a pair of people wishing to join lives in every aspect(love/family/finances/experiences)...not according to Old World scriptures...its a business of love(or supposed)...but still a business.

"why be so blatantly disrespectful to other people's beliefs? "

welcome to America?
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:15 pm

You can't be serious - In Islam the punishment for homosexuality is likely death or severe prison sentences, in America, christians are merely irritating to groups they disagree with - sure there's fringe groups of christianity like the West Borough Baptist Church who take it to another level, but by and large the anti-gay christians in America are such a low threat to gays compared to much of the rest of the world - my whole point was that you see such hatred towards christianity from much of the gay community, but they're not all that vocal about Islam. Anyways, I said I believe they should have the right to get married to begin with, so quit preaching to the choir. I never claimed I had any intention of dictating their agenda either - I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about there.
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 10:53 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Gawdamm Faygs, takin' all the good jobs, itellyawhat....

lol we don't take kindly to them types 'round here
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:27 pm

It's the mexicans who are taking our jobs you twits, not the homos. Get your redneck stereotypes straight.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:35 pm

Christians don't disrepect homosexuals on a appalling level. They just tout that the Bible says its a sin. But a lot of homosexuals attend church especially Black churches were many can be seen in the choir. And there was one church I heard about in the news that has an openly gay pastor.

But I think people missed my point about is there political prowness over the top? Are homosexuals s**ted on so bad in our society that they must PRIDE up the place. Imagine if some other group wanted to their point across so bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:58 pm

The ones who didn't get your point have already been brainwashed by the gay propaganda. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

Haterex wrote:
It's the mexicans who are taking our jobs you twits, not the homos. Get your redneck stereotypes straight.

Ha that's the joke buddy it's off south park you cocksucker
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:10 am

Red wrote:
Haterex wrote:

Ha that's the joke buddy it's off south park you cocksucker

we don't take too kindly to people who don't take kindly. i know what you were talking about, cocksucker lol
Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:16 am

ah my bad, back to the topic at hand then: cocksuckers
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:21 am

Haterex wrote:
The ones who didn't get your point have already been brainwashed by the gay propaganda. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Gays act like they're above criticism. They're quick to call you homophobic or that youre confused with your sexually. Hell, Pro Black movements aren't even above critique. If someone says Blacks don't deserve reparations it doesn't mean theyre racist or have a Black phobia. But the gay vs christianity thing goes both ways. Theres a lot of gays that are atheist and openly slam ALL religions. A lot of lesbians are extremely harsh on the bible and think its just a book written by male chauvinist to make women look bad--hence every women in the Bible is portrayed untrustworthy. Ive heard dykes have this conversation. BUT OF OFCOURSE HOMOSEXUALS CAN DO AND SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 7:41 am

Haterex wrote:

your a very angry American, Ex....Get yur hands off my PBR ya damn dirty coon....it was a joke intertwining all that you know, Ex..
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 7:45 am

So the fact that Islam treats people worse than Christianity makes Christianity's transgressions acceptable?

That would be like saying Black folk in America sjhouldn't complain because South African apartheid was more recent and the after effects are still more prevalent.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 7:48 am

Haterex wrote:
You can't be serious - In Islam the punishment for homosexuality is likely death or severe prison sentences, in America, christians are merely irritating to groups they disagree with - sure there's fringe groups of christianity like the West Borough Baptist Church who take it to another level, but by and large the anti-gay christians in America are such a low threat to gays compared to much of the rest of the world - my whole point was that you see such hatred towards christianity from much of the gay community, but they're not all that vocal about Islam. Anyways, I said I believe they should have the right to get married to begin with, so quit preaching to the choir. I never claimed I had any intention of dictating their agenda either - I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about there.

And you know this how..you sit in at their meetings..how the hell do you know what/who their currently fighting?? And I'd be breaking Christians' balls too...trying to tell me how the fuck to live with ancient scriptures..get the fuckouttahere with that..

GAYS DO THIS...THEY ACT LIKE THAT...THEIR FIGHTING AGAINST THEM...NO, THEIR FIGHTING AGAINST US...THEY THINK THIS THEY THINK THAT......You sure you guys dont do undercover work for Faux News????
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 8:59 am

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Haterex wrote:

your a very angry American, Ex....Get yur hands off my PBR ya damn dirty coon....it was a joke intertwining all that you know, Ex..

Get Keith Olbermann's cock out of your mouth and start using some common sense! Typical southern Californian jackass who thinks he knows everything, and everyone who thinks differently than him is a redneck neanderthal. You've got a lot to learn, try opening your mind up a little and seeing the big picture.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:11 am

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
Haterex wrote:

And you know this how..you sit in at their meetings..how the hell do you know what/who their currently fighting?? And I'd be breaking Christians' balls too...trying to tell me how the fuck to live with ancient scriptures..get the fuckouttahere with that..

GAYS DO THIS...THEY ACT LIKE THAT...THEIR FIGHTING AGAINST THEM...NO, THEIR FIGHTING AGAINST US...THEY THINK THIS THEY THINK THAT......You sure you guys dont do undercover work for Faux News????

Well I don't sit in on their meetings, but I don't live in a fucking bubble either acrid. I've been friends with, worked with and socialized on many levels a number of gay people, now I never said this made me an expert on homosexuality but the general idea that I come up with is that most (not all!!!) gay people have a lot of hatred towards christianity and christians. I can think of several instances where I've heard gay people trashing on Christianity, but I can't think of a single time I've ever heard one denounce Islam - That's all I was getting at. I know you like to paint me up as a PBR guzzling, hunting jacket sporting flag waver hatin' on negroes and spics but it's not really like that - That's a weak tactic that you "toe the party line" democrats constantly try to use on people with opposing views. What's funny is I used to act a lot like you, thinking I was so much smarter and advanced than everyone who wasn't a progressive, but a funny thing happened, I grew up and started seeing the world for what it really is.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:19 am

I see what you're trying to say Ex about why they don't attack Islam, on one hand I think many people are afraid to criticize Islam, however I think the simple answer to it is we are talking about America, which correct me if I'm wrong the backbone of society has stemmed from Christianity to begin with, and although over time it has probably been losing some of it's influence would it still not be somewhat prevelant today, even subconsciously?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:26 am

I know you like to paint me up as a PBR guzzling, hunting jacket sporting flag waver hatin' on negroes and spics but it's not really like that - That's a weak tactic that you "toe the party line" democrats constantly try to use on people with opposing views. What's funny is I used to act a lot like you, thinking I was so much smarter and advanced than everyone who wasn't a progressive, but a funny thing happened, I grew up and started seeing the world for what it really is.

...All jokes Ex-Im not going to outcast myself on the forum over political views-i like it here..with that said......"When youre 'Right', youre Wrong!" lmao

..Im a registered Independent...while yes, most of my views align with the Democrat Party, i (have)never called myself such..

...I would never imply that im wiser than anybody(i knew was more intelligent than myself)..never my goal..not in my character..

...my point is: (You) as an outspoken anti-gay movement(or whatever you align yourself with), cannot sit here and tell me what these people go through or who they are fighting..Christianity is their biggest foe, because it is the biggest religious demographic in the US...you want to see them go against the majority of Islam...as you implied..send 'em to the Middle East..but id like to think their getting shit from more groups than Christians...

"try opening your mind up a little"
I do...by not reading the Bible.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:36 am

I'm really not against gay people, I couldn't hardly care less what they do with their lives - but I get tired of the ones pushing their agenda so aggressively on the rest of us, their plight does not garner that much sympathy from me.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:45 am

Kid Joe wrote:
So the fact that Islam treats people worse than Christianity makes Christianity's transgressions acceptable?

That would be like saying Black folk in America sjhouldn't complain because South African apartheid was more recent and the after effects are still more prevalent.

No, the point was that Islam fucking KILLS homosexuals, and christians simply point out that their lifestyle is sinful - If you can't see the drastic difference in how these 2 religions deal with homosexuality then there's something wrong with you. What transgressions have christians layed upon the homosexuals anyway?? Because they don't accept their sexual behavior? OOOHHH those beastly fiends! C'mon man!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:46 am

The Homie, Acrid wrote:

"try opening your mind up a little"
I do...by not reading the Bible.

hahahahaha! good answer, don't forget Qur'an as well Laughing

Last edited by lounge on Tue 15 Jun 2010, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:51 am

"but I get tired of the ones pushing their agenda so aggressively on the rest of us"

..This is what i dont get...pushing their agenda on whom? (This isnt a sympathy issue, its a civil rights issue) Who is US? Not me, i dont feel that my goals/lifestyle or that of my wife or daughter is being interfered with by the Gay Community.......very retro argument.

..Were gonna have to wrap things up soon, lol..
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:55 am

Haterex wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:

No, the point was that Islam fucking KILLS homosexuals, and christians simply point out that their lifestyle is sinful - If you can't see the drastic difference in how these 2 religions deal with homosexuality then there's something wrong with you. What transgressions have christians layed upon the homosexuals anyway?? Because they don't accept their sexual behavior? OOOHHH those beastly fiends! C'mon man!

Every Religion has their Extremists, Exzact, c'mon buddy....
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:06 am

A few fringe extremists, and making homosexuality a crime punishable by death are not the same Acrid!

And by the rest of us, I mean people who don't give a shit. I love heterosexual sex, but I don't want to jump on a float and parade around town with a big sign telling the world they have to accept the things I find sexually appealing. Nobody has to be tolerant and accepting of anything they don't want to, right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:11 am

I would say that Christianity is largely responsible for the civil liberties violations we're discussing here. And let's not pretend that church-fueled homophobia has never led to violence and murder. Also, let's not pretend that a handful of murders is any better than a hundred. It's human life, and there is no degree of wrongfulness. Neither situation is preferable, and neither situation is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Flags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Flags   Rainbow Flags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Flags
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next