Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's talk about this album #13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Let's talk about this album #13 Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 7:29 am

Today i want your opinions on this album from one of the Southern Pioneers:

Scarface "Last of A Dying Breed"

I know everyone's opinion on "The Fix", "The Diary", and "The Untouchable" but i'm interested to see what people think of this album. While it's not the classic that the other 3 i mentioned are this is a very solid album that i have at a 4.25.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 7:33 am

I love this album, and it is too often overlooked when it comes to Scarface albums. I think this album is a lot closer in terms of quality to The Fix than some people realize. The fix is a great album, and there was no filler. However, some of the production doesn't match Scarface. LOaDB may have a little filler, but it some classic Scarface material. Look Me In The Eyes is one of my all time favorite Scarface tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

Yeah is is classic to me but thats not new to y'all..lol. It has more guest on it than any Face solo album but I think that was a good change of pace. I don't see no filler on this album maybe 1 trk but other than that this is my 4th fav Face album before the Diary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:44 am

This is a classic IMO and probably my second favorite Face album BEHIND the Diary (Kev you're a fool for that one). The opening four tracks make it seem very cinematic and this is just a well put together album. I might spin it right now lol.

Gotta love a KRS One remake by Face and a cameo from Reggie Noble!! s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:52 am

This is a hella dope album with lots of replay value. It's probably my 4th fav behind The Fix, Mr Scarface Is Back, and The Diary. With only 2-3 skip tracks, I'd give it 4.5 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 10:55 am

KJ, you're rating system is so skewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 11:24 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
KJ, you're rating system is so skewed.

How do you figure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #13   Let's talk about this album #13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about this album #13
Page 1 of 1