Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alan can you explain what happened?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Alan can you explain what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 7:46 pm

This happened in Minnapolis,Minn of all places.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:02 pm

LOL...can I explain what happened? No.

Why "Minneapolis of all places"? There's a lot of crime in Minneapolis. Just last week someone was shot and killed a half a block away from my front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:29 pm

lmao... that reporter got punched in her face... hilarious... she fell to the floor crying...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:14 pm

I blame Brother Ali for this upheaval
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 10:48 pm

Yeah that was hilarious. Come on now, A grown man hitting a woman in the face. That's a bitch of a man if you ask me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 11:09 pm

Yeah, it's a bitch of a man and a bitch of a bitch... she fell crying and helpless, lucky someone didn't stomp her ass out. I like my reporters with some guts. If you can't stand the heat stay the hell out the kitchen... it's not like that shit caught them by surprise. They saw cops getting punched, if they were scared should have left.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

Can't say you don't have a point there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 11:19 pm

Yeah man, I don't condone violence against women by any means, but my ass would have high tailed it out the minute I saw a cop get punched and no one arrested. Once I saw 5-0 rolling out when there was still a mob out? I definitely would have been rolling out with them.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:10 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
Yeah that was hilarious. Come on now, A grown man hitting a woman in the face. That's a bitch of a man if you ask me.

Yeah, I wouldve grabbed a booby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan can you explain what happened?   Alan can you explain what happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan can you explain what happened?
Page 1 of 1