Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J.Cole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 2:29 am

Ok, so I finally heard some shit by the man, and he's pretty dope. A song I came across, "Higher" is dope, but the song "Who Dat" makes me really want to know everyone's opinion on the kid and what what by him I should peep.

this song and video go hard!!

Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

He is good, but he is not that special in my opinion. Like the warm-up is a dope tape but he doesn't really stand out to me. Nice flow, okay lyrics, usually good beat choice. I think he is a little generic though. I am excited for his cd. You should definitely peep the warm-up. Just listen to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 8:29 pm

When I went to the Jay-Z concert in Columbus last year, he opened up really early...and I didn't like any of his stuff, really. Not awful, but like booerns said, not special either.
Back to top Go down

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 8:41 pm

Yeah, I cosign in general. I mean the beat was cool but he kind of jacked this whole thing from:

Back to top Go down

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 12:55 am

I'm back, lol. Anyway, lol, I started a thread on this guy a few weeks ago with no response, but it's all good. I like J. Cole. That Warm Up mixtape was great and I'm looking forward to a debut album from him. With a little more time, he can turn out to be something special.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 1:03 am

Wayne wrote:
I'm back, lol. Anyway, lol, I started a thread on this guy a few weeks ago with no response, but it's all good. I like J. Cole. That Warm Up mixtape was great and I'm looking forward to a debut album from him. With a little more time, he can turn out to be something special.

Lol, I probably overlooked it since I didn't give a fuck about this dude till last night. I just downloaded the Warm Up and I'll bump it tomorrow and get back to you on how I like it.
Back to top Go down

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 1:07 am

Esco wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Lol, I probably overlooked it since I didn't give a fuck about this dude till last night. I just downloaded the Warm Up and I'll bump it tomorrow and get back to you on how I like it.

Yeah, I understand. It was voted as one of the best mixtapes last year by The Source magazine.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

Wayne wrote:
Esco wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Yeah, I understand. It was voted as one of the best mixtapes last year by The Source magazine.

I thought the source wasn't reputable anymore?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 3:56 pm

Fuck The Source
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 10:47 pm

Esco wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Esco wrote:
Wayne wrote:

I thought the source wasn't reputable anymore?

I was just going by what I read, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J.Cole Empty
PostSubject: Re: J.Cole   J.Cole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.Cole
Page 1 of 1