Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Upstate NY thread

Go down 
+3
Myestro
Shaun
Dang! Trotter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The Upstate NY thread Empty
PostSubject: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:00 pm

Jeff Parker, Shaun, Mystro as me too all from Upstate Ny no wonder why we got along so well.
Im beginning to believe Upstate NY is God's chosen land. The beauty of it is unmatched. The backdrop can be breath taking but the Tim boots that willl stomp your chest in is too. You can't sleep here cause there are soldiers spread out. East NY is a cake walk. Everyone knows the the most violent criminals from ENY make their way upstate mainly to set up shop and dodge their warrants. Everybody should know about Carousel Mall in Syracuse the greatest mall in the world. When Gangstar made that song about shopping in the mall they were talking bout Carousel. Fuccking idiots come here for the history and tourist sites like Niagara Falls but soon wish they never left Detroit. Go to enjoy the peaceful canal like town of Sachets Harbour and your body will end up floating in the water with beavers riding on top of it. Those beavers will dismember your body and figure out which parts to use for their dams. And any retired Mafia member will tell about the bodies dropped off in the Utica Marsh. Matter of fact alot of area up there people say will sink into the ground in the in the next 20 years. And when you enter Utica from from the East you drop below sea level and your ears will go POP! thats just a heads-up on the guns going pop in that city.

Its bad enough that the territory is a perpetual war zone but we have the most horrific winters known to man. Blankets of snow -6 0r more inches-covering miles of interstate. To make matters worse Upstate NY is mountainous and hilly. The landscape is a spread out San Franciso but with less rainbow flags. But even with 12 inches of snow on the ground dope boys be posted in the wee hours in frigid tempatures waiting to get their rocks off. Sometimes making moves on snow mobiles
I can go on about the weed growers in Poland and Copenhagen (towns in NY not coun. in Europe) the chicken head White girl crack dealers in WaterTown or how many times Buffalo was on the TV show COPS (this is true). And Canadians know to stay on their side of the fence cause we don't have free healthcare that will mend the bullet hole in their ass cheeks. Its real.

Last edited by Dang! Trotter on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:01 pm

Who is Jeff Parker? Also, I thought you were from Indiana.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:04 pm

Indeed. But:

"And Canadians know to stay on their side of the fence cause we don't have free healthcare that will mend the bullet hole in their ass cheeks. Its real."

Unless they come to shop.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:06 pm

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
Who is Jeff Parker? Also, I thought you were from Indiana.

Jeff Parker is Kid Joe, his old screen name. Im from Upstate NY, every knows that. I live in Indiana now cause not even I can take it out there anymore. If the thugs and hoodlums don't get you the porccupines and ground hogs will.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 5:08 pm

His Amazon name was parker lewis
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:15 am

What the hell Trotter? You make it sound like a great place, and a complete shithole all in one.

I love camping in the Adirondacks.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:37 pm

It is a dichotomy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

Uptown new york is pure shit... I stayed in hotel in albany once... no locks on the windows... a piece of wood in the slide rail so you couldn't slide it open... most bootleg hotel ever...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:02 pm

Albany is East New York, fool
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:06 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

i meant upstate... and albany is upstate fool
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:00 pm

It's East NY. Stick to what you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

maybe learn your own state...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

lol. I was joking, because Albany is gay. It's their fault everything in this state sucks.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

I choose to continue denial of association.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

why does this thread exist?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:52 pm

I assume it is lonely up there
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

Myestro wrote:
What the hell Trotter? You make it sound like a great place, and a complete shithole all in one.

I love camping in the Adirondacks.

I forgot the 'Rondacks. The place where the cannibals lurk
Back to top Go down
Undisputed
So Fabolous
So Fabolous

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 4:10 pm

ROFL "If the thugs and hoodlums don't get you the porccupines and ground hogs will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upstate NY thread   The Upstate NY thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Upstate NY thread
Page 1 of 1