Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:18 pm

Well, I figured he would put Wayne on there since he's from the N.O. Busta is a long time friend of his. So, that track should be a heater. I'm definitely going to grab this joint when it drops.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 4:22 pm

Pause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:45 pm

"What They Want" by Busta and Mystikal is the only song that makes me feel like actually working out. Red Bull and meth musical cocktail.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

M1dw3st3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
"What They Want" by Busta and Mystikal is the only song that makes me feel like actually working out. Red Bull and meth musical cocktail.

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 5:10 pm

is he on Strange now?

nvm just read the article
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 8:52 pm

He's contractually obligated to Jive still (as you read) and Travis O'Guin REFUSES to buy artists out of their contracts. However, I think he only has one album left on that deal (unless Jive isn't counting the Prince Of The South Greatest Hits comp they released while he was in prison) and I know Tech and Trav will holler at him when his deal is up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 9:08 pm

I might check this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Mystikal Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1