Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original Empty
PostSubject: Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original   Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:26 am

Not sure if this been posted yet. Don't care for the beat or hook much, but damn is Mystikal spitting then a mafucka.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original   Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:36 am

I hope Mystikal is going to keep with this social commentary theme. He was easily one of my favorite street themed emcee. His delivery on some intelligent rhymes is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original   Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 1:47 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I hope Mystikal is going to keep with this social commentary theme. He was easily one of my favorite street themed emcee. His delivery on some intelligent rhymes is perfect.

Really? I never really got down with his songs when he trys to step into that arena. They are not bad but show they play 3rd string to his typical comfort zone of rapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original   Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystikal ft. Birdman and Lil' Wayne - Original
Page 1 of 1