Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition To Give Steve Another Chance

Go down 
+8
Norfeest
Dwight
Justice
Esco
parker lewis
Half
T. Myers
Dang! Trotter
12 posters

What Do YOU Think?
Keep Steve
Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Vote_lcap50%Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
Delete Steve
Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Vote_lcap14%Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Keep Steve on a probationary period
Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Vote_lcap36%Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage

Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Empty
PostSubject: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:27 am

Linker, listen to your forum before you delete steve without reason again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 12:39 am

I voted probationary period... mainly to be an ass... but just to make it clear to people, we all got rules here and can treat each other with respect. Steve is back to add and discuss and as long as we all have the same goal things will be gravy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:39 am

I'm here to just discuss music and catch up on what I've been missing. I was definitely out of line when I was deleted, and can assure you that I will not be acting like that at all now. My apologies to those I offended.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 4:18 am

Steve wrote:
I'm here to just discuss music and catch up on what I've been missing. I was definitely out of line when I was deleted, and can assure you that I will not be acting like that at all now. My apologies to those I offended.

Eat s**t and die
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:19 am

I vote to keep Steve.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:52 am

Keep Steve, he was pretty active before he got the boot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:11 am

Probationary is my vote. He did add to the topics on here consistantly.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:36 am

Wasn't the problem something to do with KJs privacy? If that's true then I think it should be his decision. I can't see why anyone else (aside from admin) would even care.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:40 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Steve wrote:

Eat s**t and die

lol...I must've missed something...
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:44 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Steve wrote:

Eat s**t and die

I actually laughed out loud at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

Esco wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
Steve wrote:

Eat s**t and die

I actually laughed out loud at this.

Yeah, I laughed out loud too. Trotter just being trotter.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:22 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Probationary is my vote. He did add to the topics on here consistantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 1:35 pm

I vote probationary period, as long as personal attacks aren't made then I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 5:48 pm

Keep Steve
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

Peek Evets
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:11 pm

I say let him back in/keep him.

What up Steve?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:28 pm

Let's keep him. Welcome back Steve.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:41 pm

I thought about it. Seems to be in the right mind. Welcome back Mr. Yanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:10 pm

Thank you Mr. Linker. You are the best forum owner ever...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

Aww shucks *blush*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 8:30 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. What's poppin' Alan?

Don't remember if we had anybody from AZ on here, but I'm in Tucson now, starting school at the University of Arizona this fall. Byaaaahhh. Hope everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alf says: "Give Stevo another chance, and while we're at it give my sitcom another chance too!
Petition to get my show back on ABC! If you don't I'll drop the N-bomb in public like a lot of other washed-up celebrities--HA!"
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 4:50 am

This is Hyphy, under my fake name, welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 8:31 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alf says: "Give Stevo another chance, and while we're at it give my sitcom another chance too!
Petition to get my show back on ABC! If you don't I'll drop the N-bomb in public like a lot of other washed-up celebrities--HA!"

Alf aired on NBC not ABC.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:17 am

lol
Wikiwarrior strikes again. Not sure that was relevant to trotters post. Not sure anything is...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:20 am

LOL @ Wikiwarrior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition To Give Steve Another Chance   Petition To Give Steve Another Chance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition To Give Steve Another Chance
Page 1 of 1