Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Marley Marl Overrated?

Go down 
+4
Shaun
T. Myers
Jason
Justin Linker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is He Overrated?
Yes
Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
No
Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:08 am

Marley hasn't put out enough work recently for anyone to say that....thats speculation...he's done 2 full albums recently off the top of my head KRS-One and Craig G

so you guys are "guessing" that Marley Marl can't bring the "heat" anymore in your expert opinions...hey I hear that guys...
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:10 am

2 full albums seems like plenty to judge to me.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:13 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Sometimes you have to say things several different ways before it clicks around here...

you know what man your right....it kind of reminds me of how many times I had to tell you that Slaine SUCKS royal balls and you still didn't seem to understand a damn word I said....I said the shit like 8 different ways and you refused to hear anything about it and started 2 threads to "prove" me wrong (neither worked by the way)...remember that Joseph?? I do Smile
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:14 am

2 albums is enough I guess huh Jase??....I won't disgree with that man.....I mean 1 full album of Gift Of Gab sent me straight over the edge, so I see your point now man...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:15 am

Well, that's part of your problem. Opinion is fact and facts don't exist...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:18 am

and this is a FACT lil joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Marley Marl Overrated?   Is Marley Marl Overrated? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Marley Marl Overrated?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2