Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu

Go down 
+6
Shaun
D.Powell
Justin Linker
TheHazardous
Laced With Slang
Highsmith
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Empty
PostSubject: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

Truth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

I can respect that opinion, but I disagree. They became largely inconsistent post-Murda Musik.

In fact, the only album from them I liked after that was Amerikaz Nightmare. Infamy was average, and Blood Money was trash.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

Steve wrote:
Truth

Lies. Outkast, Cunninglynguists, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Dogg Pound, Dayton Family, Facemob, Geto Boys, Top Authority, Hot Boys, among others all top Mobb Deep and Wu. Though those two are dope IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm

Outkast is the only group you named in the same class as Wu or Mobb Deep.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

Outkast
Run DMC
Geto Boys
De La Soul
Tribe

and I agree with KJ's assessment of the albums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:56 pm

Last time Tribe release anything? De La Soul? DMC? Geto Boys? Outkast? (worth anything) I can see PE but I prefer Mobb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:56 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Outkast is the only group you named in the same class as Wu or Mobb Deep.

You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

Steve wrote:
Last time Tribe release anything? De La Soul? DMC? Geto Boys? Outkast? (worth anything) I can see PE but I prefer Mobb

Yeah Blood Money was AMAZING. Oh..and VERY recent.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

did you just say Cunninlynguists, DOGG POUND, FACEMOB, TOP AUTHORITY, HOT BOYS, and Dayton family top Wu and Mobb Deep???? LMAO, none of those groups have albums even recognized in the same class as Wu and Mobb Deep

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
did you just say Cunninlynguists, DOGG POUND, FACEMOB, TOP AUTHORITY, HOT BOYS, and Dayton family top Wu and Mobb Deep???? LMAO, none of those groups have albums even recognized in the same class as Wu and Mobb Deep

uh...really? Where are you from, Steve-lite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:00 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

EXACTLY!!!! You're the idiot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:01 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Outkast
Run DMC
Geto Boys
De La Soul
Tribe

and I agree with KJ's assessment of the albums

Yeah even though I don't like GB's as much as Wu, Mobb, or those other groups, they're in the same class discography wise.

You also cannot forget about Public Enemy, The Roots, NWA, Gangstarr, or UGK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:01 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Oh my god, east coast nut huggers agree with you! That makes you so completely right about everything! OH my god! Everyone else in the country that disagrees with you must be completely fucking wrong! It all makes sense now! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT. Thank you! I'm saved!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

uh...really? Where are you from, Steve-lite?

i dont care where im from Dayton Family and Top Authority arent touching Wu or Mobb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

ATCQ - Two classic albums? (last in 93) Paths can be debated but Love Movement and Beats are meh.

GB - Last great album in 1996, one or two classics, rest good to mediocre

De La Soul - LMAO who cares since 1991

Run DMC - Nothing since 1988, debatable

Outkast - Last good one was Stankonia, fell off harrrd.

Mobb - Hell on Earth, Infamous, Murda Muzik, all classics. Blood Money was wack thanks to 50 but they are both releasing dope shit independently and when P gets out watch out
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:05 pm

UGK. Fin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:05 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Oh my god, east coast nut huggers agree with you! That makes you so completely right about everything! OH my god! Everyone else in the country that disagrees with you must be completely fucking wrong! It all makes sense now! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT. Thank you! I'm saved!!!

Those groups simply ain't fuckin with Wu-Tang or Mobb Deep. You only fail to see that cuz ur a Wu hater.
Back to top Go down

Steve, you're trying to KJ me right now. You're saying that solos count when it comes to Mobb Deep but not when it comes to Geto Boys? C'mon, mayne, c'mon.

Also, Big Boi dropped a dope record THIS year. Which is way more recent than Mobb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:06 pm

UGK?

www.nobodycares.com

They have some regional classics, sure...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

cmon man those groups are in the same class as Mobb and Wu, i prefer Mobb and Wu slightly over all of them but Tribe and Kast are right there for me about on par
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:10 pm

Murda Musik is NOT a classic IMO, at least not a consensus one.

Run-DMC, Outkast, ATCQ, The Roots, Public Enemy, De La Soul and EPMD ALL have more consensus classics than Mobb Deep. I'd even take Gangstarr's discogs over Mobb's.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:11 pm

Infamos + Hell on Earth greater than anything Roots, ATCQ, DMC, De La Soul, EPMD or Gang Starr has released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:11 pm

Steve wrote:
UGK?

www.nobodycares.com

Ignorance. You're only doing this because it's late and SRP, KRob, and Terry aren't on to son you.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:12 pm

Steve wrote:
UGK?

www.nobodycares.com

Three heaters out the box and no major fuck ups. C'mon dude. 'Kast and Gang Starr's discog is stronger and you know it. With blood money they dookied on themselves and expected us to act like we didn't smell shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:14 pm

LOL - Idlewild

LOL - Ownerz

and Nemo, REGIONAL. Nobody outta the Souf gives a FUCK, not to start shit but it's real. That's my word...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

Steve wrote:
LOL - Idlewild

LOL - Ownerz

and Nemo, REGIONAL. Nobody outta the Souf gives a FUCK, not to start shit but it's real. That's my word...

Drive around AZ and ask some people...you're wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

Steve wrote:
Infamos + Hell on Earth greater than anything Roots, ATCQ, DMC, De La Soul, EPMD or Gang Starr has released.

I'd take the Low End Theory, Raising Hell, and Illadelph Halflife all over the Infamous.

And I'd take People's Instinctive Travels, Midnight Marauders, Things Fall Apart, Do You Want More, Run DMC's debut, 3 Feet High And Rising, Strictly Business, Unfinished Business, Moment Of Truth, and Daily Operation all over Hell On Earth.

I just feel those groups have a better overall body of work.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:17 pm

Objectively Infamous has broader appeal than IH and LET, and RH is dated IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:22 pm

Steve wrote:

Nope, Raising Hell is timeless and still recognized as one of the best ever IMO. It has FAR MORE broader appeal than the Infamous.

Infamous does not have broader appeal than LET, as there are many more ATCQ fans than Mobb Deep fans. It may have more broader appeal than Illadelph, but I like that Roots album better personally.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:22 pm

lmao

Mobb Deep ain't fuckin with Outkast, son.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm

Outkast's worst >>>>>>>>>>>> Mobb Deep's worst
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:23 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Steve wrote:

Nope, Raising Hell is timeless and still recognized as one of the best ever IMO. It was WAY MORE broader appeal than the Infamous.

Infamous does not have broader appeal than LET, as there are many more ATCQ fans than Mobb Deep fans. It may have more broader appeal than Illadelph, but I like that Roots album better personally.

i agree with Raisng Hell having broader appeal, but there are more Mobb Deep fans than Tribe fans
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Mobb ain't fuckin with UGK either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Steve wrote:

Nope, Raising Hell is timeless and still recognized as one of the best ever IMO. It was WAY MORE broader appeal than the Infamous.

i agree with Raisng Hell having broader appeal, but there are more Mobb Deep fans than Tribe fans

No there aren't, they haven't sold nearly as much as Tribe. If you look at most pro all time GOAT lists, Tribe will outrank Mobb Deep on almost all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

Mobb went Gold in 04, so squash that most popular man that's debatable.

Raising Hell is dated, objectively. Hell on Earth and Infamous are better listens, as are Infamy and Murda Muzik Personally
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Steve wrote:

No there aren't, they haven't sold nearly as much as Tribe. If you look at most pro all time GOAT lists, Tribe will outrank Mobb Deep on almost all of them.

its not all about sales, Mobb Deep have translated better to my generation (peple 18-25 now) than Tribe have, and this is coming from a huge Tribe fan. Maybe more people back then listened to Tribe but the difference of people my age (give or take 4 years) that know Mobb even that gap out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:37 pm

Lets discuss on chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

This is laughable... Mobb Deep doesn't even belong in this conversation. 2 Great CDs and one good one is all they have in their catalog.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:00 am

Nemo Nobody wrote:
Steve wrote:
Truth

Lies. Outkast, Cunninglynguists, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Dogg Pound, Dayton Family, Facemob, Geto Boys, Top Authority, Hot Boys, among others all top Mobb Deep and Wu. Though those two are dope IMO.

LMAO!

Hey Jeffrey your doing IT again man....calm down, take 2 deep breaths and call me in the morning

the only group on that list IMO remotely close with Mobb and the WU is 'Kast, and maybe objectively The Geto Boys.....not even Bone is on their respective levels IMO

As far as Mobb being the best group other than the WU I disagree with that too....Mobb is extremely dope and Prodigy is a top 20 talent and so is Havoc as a producer, I mean these guys have released banger after banger but I've got Outkast ahead of them...Gang Starr too (they are more consistent).....A Tribe Called Quest IMO was just better, Run-D.M.C. has more value.....Public Enemy is better than them too IMO...., N.W.A. is ahead of them too based on Dr.Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy-E and MC Ren......Mobb is up there on my respect chart....they've releases too much hot shit not to be but IMO all of those groups mentioned are better than them....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:15 am

Mobb Deep is a regional act for the most part just like UGK and Dayton Family is for example. Mobb Deep can't touch Geto Boys history or impact mainly because the Geto Boys had a deeper hole to climp out of. Mobb Deep just had to walk right in.

Wu Tang is an elite unit like Outkast, Rundmc, PE, and NWA. They set the standards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:33 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Nemo Nobody wrote:
Steve wrote:
Truth

LMAO!

Hey Jeffrey your doing IT again man....calm down, take 2 deep breaths and call me in the morning

the only group on that list IMO remotely close with Mobb and the WU is 'Kast, and maybe objectively The Geto Boys.....not even Bone is on their respective levels IMO

As far as Mobb being the best group other than the WU I disagree with that too....Mobb is extremely dope and Prodigy is a top 20 talent and so is Havoc as a producer, I mean these guys have released banger after banger but I've got Outkast ahead of them...Gang Starr too (they are more consistent).....A Tribe Called Quest IMO was just better, Run-D.M.C. has more value.....Public Enemy is better than them too IMO...., N.W.A. is ahead of them too based on Dr.Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy-E and MC Ren......Mobb is up there on my respect chart....they've releases too much hot shit not to be but IMO all of those groups mentioned are better than them....

You guys really are just ignorant

Bone Thugs broke the all time week record for a song at #1 (ask Paul McCartney, it cost Bizzy Bone a sample clearance). Mobb Deep doesn't have #1 single. Bone is multiplatinum, Wu and Mobb aren't in THEIR league. Period. Bone Thugs reach the rare level few artists (especially rappers) do. They are on that Jay-Z/Eminem/LL Cool J/50 Cent/Outkast lane. This discussion has reached moronic proportions.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Jeffrey I don't give a FUCK that they broke "the all-time record for a song at #1" what the fuck does that mean??

Hammer and Vanilla Ice have broken many many records....Gang Starr and BDP and Brand Nubian and many other talented groups have never had "the all-time record for a song at #1" and all of those groups I just mentioned and many more would destroy Bone IMO and quite easily too...add Prodigy to that list as well...

my dude whenever I'm talking about music I'm never referring to sales....I'm always talking about talent levels and ability....to me ability wise and talent level wise Bone ain't there...I could give 2 shits how many people in IOWA bought their records...shit I've bought a few of them as well...but to me their talent levels aren't up there with the all-time elite hip-hop groups.....heads may disagree but this is my opinion about them and I like and respect them...but they ain't fuckin with Public Enemy....Outkast......Mobb Deep.....A Tribe Called Quest.....Gang Starr.....Run-D.M.C.........N.W.A..... Wu-Tang Clan and many other groups that I consider elite as far as talent goes....now sales??? well they've sold their Cleveland asses off but that sing songy extra fast shit is not fuckin with Prodigy on the mic....IN MY OPINION
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

In your opinion. Which is that of a local cheerleader. Goooooooooooooo New York!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:24 pm

And no you did not just mention Paul McCartney on a hip-hop forum???

"Ask Paul McCartney"???

FUCK Paul McCartney.....this is hip-hop mane! get ya head right Smile
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
In your opinion. Which is that of a local cheerleader. Goooooooooooooo New York!

what the fuck is more local than IOWA Jeffrey?? answer that one for me man....what is more local then Des Moines??
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 3:54 pm

Jeff with all due respect, Wu-Tang is multiplatinum, as is Bone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 3:56 pm

Slang, with all due respect, Bone is a lot more multiplat than Wu and WTF was a double disc so count those sales in half.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 4:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang, with all due respect, Bone is a lot more multiplat than Wu and WTF was a double disc so count those sales in half.

thats fine, but multiplat is still multiplat, thats all i was responding to. Collectively (group and solo) Wu Tang has sold over 40 million (probably more) worldwide. I think people forget the international sales far too often. I mean ive been to places like Croatia and Italy and have actually seen the W graffitied more times than you'd expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 4:44 pm

A Tribe Called Quest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mobb Deep
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 5:10 pm

Hasn't Bone sold over 40 million, too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu   Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobb Deep is better than any hip-hop group other than Wu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next