Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yak Ballz free download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Yak Ballz free download Empty
PostSubject: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 9:44 pm

DJX leaks a Yak Ballz track from the forthcoming Definitive Jux Presents 4 compilation. I dig it, I'm thinking most of you won't, and likely the only person here who will be interested at all is N3R0. But incase you are, get it here.

http://ugsmag.com/2009/06/yak-ballz-gas-galaxy-first-official-leak-from-djxp4/

You can get it directly from definitivejux.net for free too, but they make you register and treat it like a purchase (you don't have to give credit card info though) as they sometimes do for some reason, and it's a big hassle.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:22 pm

so you like Yak, Ex? would I be right in assuming you're a Cage fan as well?
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:35 pm

Yak is alright, he's hit and miss with me, and yeah I'm a Cage fan, but his new stuff is sounding pretty weak. I didn't mind the dude getting off drugs and dropping his thuggish white dude image during the Hell's Winter days (which is a solid album imo) but he's gone too far with it. He's trying too hard to be this artsy emo shitbag as far as I see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:40 pm

Ex likes anything coming from Def Jux...if Britney Spears were to drop on Def Jux he would be all over it Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:43 pm

Lol at that Brit.Spears comment. But that aside, that's how I feel about Cage too. I consider HW actually to be a classic, but he's gone a little to far, HW was a huge change in a good way, but changing from HW is just a step too far.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:45 pm

Where's the linkage to EOTB tran? I thought you were hooking me up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yak Ballz free download   Yak Ballz free download Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:57 pm

My bad Ex, every time I try to upload the album, it stops at 10 percent Shaking My Head I'll try to get it to you by Monday.
Back to top Go down

Yak Ballz free download
Page 1 of 1