Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I finally stopped hating today guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I finally stopped hating today guys Empty
PostSubject: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

I gave RTD and LAD two honest listens each, and Biggie far better than Pac IMO. Lyrically, flow wise, subject matter, everything. I would even put Nas over Pac TBH. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:40 pm

Shaking My Head This thread is Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

Well, if you would take an unbiased look, I'm sure you would agree. Biggie and Nas are unfairly hated around here.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

LOL, i got no problem with Nas or Big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 8:45 pm

Well Terry, that senseless hating is what got us into the problems around here, so your post was uncalled for. If you weren't hating on two of the GOAT rappers your comment was directed at me, which makes it uncalled for and counterproductive to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 1:48 am

Have you stopped hating on Super Chron Flight Bros yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally stopped hating today guys   I finally stopped hating today guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally stopped hating today guys
Page 1 of 1