Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Redman joint "Fly"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Redman joint "Fly" Empty
PostSubject: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

I just heard it man. The beat is alright, but Red doesn't really sound enthusiastic about rhyming that much these days. Dude sounds like he's tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

I used to visit HHDX, but thanks to Wayne posting any and all HHDX links, I never have to anymore. Thanks Wayne.

On a side note, SICK ass beat, and Redman goes in. Reggie gonna be a day 1 cop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

J. Harris wrote:
I just heard it man. The beat is alright, but Red doesn't really sound enthusiastic about rhyming that much these days. Dude sounds like he's tired.

Just from the sounds of this joint, you don't think Red's time has passed do you?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:25 pm

Wayne wrote:
J. Harris wrote:

Just from the sounds of this joint, you don't think Red's time has passed do you?

Not necessarily. He just doesn't sound as hungry anymore. On Rah Digga's remix to "This Ain't No Lil' Kid Rap", he actually came with it. Check that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:30 pm

J. Harris wrote:
Wayne wrote:
J. Harris wrote:

Not necessarily. He just doesn't sound as hungry anymore. On Rah Digga's remix to "This Ain't No Lil' Kid Rap", he actually came with it. Check that out.

I'll check that joint out.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:51 am

He aint past shit...he slowed down for the beat, and he's being retarded with the vocalizer. He flowed like this a couple times on Red Gone Wild, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Redman joint "Fly"   New Redman joint "Fly" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Redman joint "Fly"
Page 1 of 1