Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll

Go down 
+16
D.Powell
parker lewis
Half
chingy > nas
PKT
Esco
Jason
Norfeest
arokone
Jack of Spades
Laced With Slang
Alan
Dang! Trotter
T. Myers
Shaun
CABNumber
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Pick
KRS One has sucked for a few years
Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
KRS One is still dope
Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:35 pm

"Kanye West doesn't walk around claiming to be the embodiment of hip hop "

Indeed. Just the embodiment of music in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:23 am

Ok, I'm not being sarcastic here, Shaun, so if you're going to "add" something to the conversation make it of merit.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 11:13 am

IOWA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:16 pm

Kanye spits his own brand of egotistical bullshit.

And I'm not saying that Kris is the same emcee now as he was in the early 90's. He's definately lost some luster, but so has every other Kat that's been around since the early 90's including Ice Cube, Method Man, Masta Ace, Craig G, GZA, Edo G, CL Smooth, I can go on. In fact, the only emcee I could think of that diden't seem to lose luster over the years is Q-Tip, and even that's reaching. But, KRS as well as all thoes emcees that I've mentioned are very far from wack.

Some of these emcees in thier 40's can out-spit most of today's kats in thier 20's! Including KRS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:26 pm

KRS couldn't outspit a camel.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:27 pm

hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:29 pm

Jeff wrote:
and even going so far as to say that hip hop is dead.

I thought Nas made that claim.

Look, I'm not trying to promote him as an Icon. All I'm saying is that Kris gets a lot of undue hate around here. We all know that he's contradictary (who isn't in hip hop?) and he makes a lot of statements that are over people's heads, but as an artist, he is one of the best to pick up the mic. He still makes good albums (Meta Historical included). His production is getting better, and he is still relevant (sp?). Like others here have said, he is far from wack and he does not suck. He just aged, like others.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:29 pm

You're impossible SRP!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:31 pm

Maybe he can't outspit a camel. But he can outspit most emcees.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:48 pm

"I can go on. In fact, the only emcee I could think of that diden't seem to lose luster over the years is Q-Tip, and even that's reaching."

K-Rino, fool. You know this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 11:40 pm

Q-Tip sucks... soft ass pansy ass bitch...

KRS and Q-Tip do what they do well. So do Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J and Soulja Boy for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:23 am

Eat a dick Pedro, Q-Tip is dope as fuck. K-Rino is boring as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:30 am

K-Rino>>>>>>>>>>>Q-Tip by 1000000 IOWAS!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:32 am

Q-Tip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>K-Rino by a million continents
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:34 am

K-Rino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Q-Tip by 10000000000000000000000000000 PLANETS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:38 am

Q-Tip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>K-Rino by a trillion galaxies

And KRS murks K-Rino so bad it's immeasurable
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 12:40 am

LMAO!!!! I see you KJ lmao... Iowa is a very backwards place my dude.. Don't forget to fill up your TRACTOR and harvest the CORN mane(mayne) LMAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:09 pm

Sounds like it's time for a K-Rino Vs. ATCQ
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

No. K-Rino vs. Q-Tip (as a rapper)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:25 pm

Q-Tip has more fans in the East Coast alone than K-Rino has nationwide.

It's sad that somebody's been in the game for over 20 years and not many people outside of Amazon and Hip-Hop For Life know who the fuck he is. He has nobody to blame for that but himself.

Say what you will about Q-Tip, but he's made world renouned classics and has a tremendous legacy. He's a better overall MC than K-Rino can ever dream of being.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:33 pm

I don't care about how many fans he has
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:35 pm

Shaun wrote:
I don't care about how many fans he has

Well you're one of them, after all you've got Midnight Marauders in your Top 10.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:37 pm

That was random.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:39 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

It's sad that somebody's been in the game for over 20 years and not many people outside of Amazon and Hip-Hop For Life know who the fuck he is. He has nobody to blame for that but himself.

Say what you will about Q-Tip, but he's made world renouned classics and has a tremendous legacy. He's a better overall MC than K-Rino can ever dream of being.

haha i got a good laugh out of that
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 11:59 pm

Because you iz a hater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 12:18 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Now either he can only blame himself for his limited fanbase, or he's talentless and can't blow up. You really need a logic check on your computer before you hit "send" on your responses.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:44 pm

Shaun wrote:
No. K-Rino vs. Q-Tip (as a rapper)

Q-Tip only released 3 solos, so it would have to be against Rino's 3 best (out of the 50 or so that he's dropped)
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll   Nowadays KRS One Sucks Poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:15 am

For the doubters.