Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date   Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I smell bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date   Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:44 pm

Well I would love to hear Freddie and Vakill on the same track so I'm fine as long as they actually complete it. I didn't expect Vaktober to be more than hype anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date   Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 1:27 pm

While I like both artists, I feel like they are oil and water. This is the midwest equivilant of Chino XL and 50 Cent IMO.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date   Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 2:26 pm

lmfao, im not familiar enough with freddie gibbs to comment but chino/50 would be baaaad
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date   Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:28 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
lmfao, im not familiar enough with freddie gibbs to comment but chino/50 would be baaaad

I'm not familiar enough with Vakill to comment but also agree that the comparison to 50/Chinosounds terrible...but it would probably make an uncomfortable yet hilarious reality TV show, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date   Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vakill Now Blames Freddie Gibbs For Armor Of God Not Having A Release Date
Page 1 of 1