Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Empty
PostSubject: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 5:17 pm

If ISU makes it to a bowl game (which they should considering their last 3 games) should Paul Rhoads be the Big 12 Coach Of The Year?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 5:26 pm

Jeff wrote:
If ISU makes it to a bowl game (which they should considering their last 3 games) should Paul Rhoads be the Big 12 Coach Of The Year?

I don't really follow Big 12, but that is impressive, so why not.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 5:37 pm

im not sure i havent followed ISU but it sees like hed have a chance. You could have given it to Mizzou's coach too i dont think anyone expected them to be this good even though they are getting stomped right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 5:39 pm

I think Mizzou and Baylor both have had tremendous years for their programs and will be tough competition if Rhoads does have a chance. However upsetting Nebraska and Texas in his first two years as coach (both were away games) as well as (hopefully) winning two bowl games...he's gotta have a shot. I can't see Nebraska, Texas, or Oklahoma getting near it because they've all had really great teams with terrible upsets in their own stadiums.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 11:38 pm

Jeff wrote:

ISU got blown out two weeks ago by OU (52-0).... It really looks like their only hope to get to six wins would be to beat CU on the road. Mizzou and Nebraska (I hope ISU stomps NU) would be really tough games for them.

I would vote for Art Briles. Especially if Baylor can finish up the regular season with two more wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

Justice wrote:
Jeff wrote:

ISU got blown out two weeks ago by OU (52-0).... It really looks like their only hope to get to six wins would be to beat CU on the road. Mizzou and Nebraska (I hope ISU stomps NU) would be really tough games for them.

I would vote for Art Briles. Especially if Baylor can finish up the regular season with two more wins.

I think we'll destroy Colorado, and hopefully beat Nebraska again. But yeah, Briles is probably the favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?   Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Rhoads Big 12 Coach Of The Year?
Page 1 of 1