Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song of the Day #2

Go down 
2 posters

?
Thumbs Up
Song of the Day #2 Vote_lcap100%Song of the Day #2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Thumbs Down
Song of the Day #2 Vote_lcap0%Song of the Day #2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 12:09 pm

Today's song comes from Channel Live who made some noise in the 1990s and then unsuccessfully tried to make a come back with this song. What do y'all think? I actually thought the song was straight for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 2:29 pm

Thumbs up, but barely. I picked it, since thumbs sideways isn't an option. It's a decent song, but seems like they were just imitating the style that was hot at the time.
Back to top Go down

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 3:51 pm

Yeah, they were definitely doing the swizz beats/southern bounce styled beat with this one, I dug it at the time because it had a harder edge to the lyrics but with time it is nowhere near as fresh as it sounded then.

Maybe I do need a thumbs sideways option.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

Thumbs up, good verses, like the Rocky theme in the beat. Haven't heard too much Channel Live with the excepton of a couple songs off of comps.
Back to top Go down

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 8:50 pm

I remember this song and video. It kind of threw me off also when I first heard it. Dope trk. Thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 7:49 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song of the Day #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day #2   Song of the Day #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of the Day #2
Page 1 of 1