Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 QB's of all time

Go down 
+10
Half
Shaun
Justice
thelundquist
Deanie O'Banion
gametheory91
Myestro
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Top 5 QB's of all time Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:31 pm

Who are the Top 5 QB's of all time in your opinion?

For me it's...

Joe Montana
Tom Brady
John Elway
Johnny Unitas
Peyton Manning
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:35 pm

Dan Marino
Joe Montana
Johnny Unitas
John Elway
Peyton Manning/Steve Young
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:43 pm

Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb
Drew Brees

These are the best I've seen in my time of watching ball. I can't give an all-time list because I haven't gotten to see some of these aforementioned players in their prime. If you didn't grow up watching someone your opinion is moot. For the same reason when people ask who the greatest basketball player of all-time was I say Kobe is the best I've ever seen. I didn't grow up watching Jordan or see him in his prime. You can only go by what you've seen on a consistent basis. Highlights don't cut it.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:50 pm

Cise wrote:
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Brett Favre
Donovan McNabb
Drew Brees

These are the best I've seen in my time of watching ball. I can't give an all-time list because I haven't gotten to see some of these aforementioned players in their prime. If you didn't grow up watching someone your opinion is moot. For the same reason when people ask who the greatest basketball player of all-time was I say Kobe is the best I've ever seen. I didn't grow up watching Jordan or see him in his prime. You can only go by what you've seen on a consistent basis. Highlights don't cut it.

Cosign big time...just like all the fools who say Muhammad Ali is their favorite boxer, even though he was way before their time and didn't watch any of his fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:54 pm

I don't see how Marino can be number one with zero Super Bowl victories and subpar postseason stats.

And Cise, I respect your honesty but highlights DO cut it. I was only 5 when Muhammad Ali retired from boxing, but I still say he's the greatest athlete of all time because I saw his fights on tape and he was simply dominant. I listed Johnny Unitas because I've seen footage of his games and he was simply amazing, same goes for Jim Brown, whom I list as a Top 5 RB (which is another thread I'll start soon). If you haven't seen footage of those guys, check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:55 pm

Nvm, my point was favorites of all time, not the best of all time.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:56 pm

Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Cody Carlson
Bucky Richardson (tied with Neil O'Donnell)
Rusty Smith
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:02 am

lol fucking Rusty Smith...Dude was solid as hell, how many pick 6 did he throw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:10 am

NO ONE CARES ABOUT RINGS!

TROY AIKMAN
JOE MONTANA
DAN MARINO
JOHN ELWAY
BRETT FAVRE
STEVE YOUNG
WARREN MOON
RANDALL CUNNINGHAM
JIM KELLY

etc.

ARE JUST A FEW ALL BETTER THAN NO TOM DAMN BRADY OR PEYTON STICK IN ASS MANNING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:10 am

Myestro wrote:
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Cody Carlson
Rusty Smith

Dude....this thread is TOP 5 QB's of all time, not your 5 favorite QB's of all time.

If that were the case, I would have listed Phil Simms.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:12 am

Tom Brady
Brett Favre
Steve Young
Joe Montana
Matt Ryan
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:12 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Cody Carlson
Rusty Smith

Dude....this thread is TOP 5 QB's of all time, not your 5 favorite QB's of all time.

I highly doubt Rusty Smith is one of his favorites, fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:16 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

TROY AIKMAN
JOE MONTANA
DAN MARINO
JOHN ELWAY
BRETT FAVRE
STEVE YOUNG
WARREN MOON
RANDALL CUNNINGHAM
JIM KELLY

etc.

None of those dudes except for Montana and maybe Elway are as good as Brady or Manning. You could argue Favre is as good as Manning but it's very close.

Aikman was carried by Emmitt, Irvin, and one of the best offensive lines in history. Great QB, but nowhere near the best ever.

Young was carried by Jerry Rice, Ricky Watters, and a great defense. Again he was great, but not even close to being the best of all time.

The rest of the guys you listed didn't win any rings, without rings you CANNOT be considered better than a guy like Brady.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:17 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Cody Carlson
Rusty Smith

He named all former Oilers/Titans QB's, and they're his fav team so OF COURSE HE'S ONE OF HIS FAVS, FOOL!!!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:18 am

You really don't understand sarcasm huh? Kool John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:24 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Tom Brady
Brett Favre
Steve Young
Joe Montana
Matt Ryan

No way in hell is Ryan a Top 5 QB of all time.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:17 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

TROY AIKMAN
JOE MONTANA
DAN MARINO
JOHN ELWAY
BRETT FAVRE
STEVE YOUNG
WARREN MOON
RANDALL CUNNINGHAM
JIM KELLY

etc.

None of those dudes except for Montana and maybe Elway are as good as Brady or Manning. You could argue Favre is as good as Manning but it's very close.

Aikman was carried by Emmitt, Irvin, and one of the best offensive lines in history. Great QB, but nowhere near the best ever.

Young was carried by Jerry Rice, Ricky Watters, and a great defense. Again he was great, but not even close to being the best of all time.

The rest of the guys you listed didn't win any rings, without rings you CANNOT be considered better than a guy like Brady.

...but Joe Montana wasn't carried by Jerry Rice? C'mon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

LMAO at Troy Aikman being "carried" lmao!!!!!!!

I guess Larry Fitz is a horrible receiver since he can't carry his QBs like that....

And LMAO at those sorry NY fans obsessed about championships.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:22 am

Yeah, and all Elway had were scrubs in Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharpe.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:25 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
I don't see how Marino can be number one with zero Super Bowl victories and subpar postseason stats.

And Cise, I respect your honesty but highlights DO cut it. I was only 5 when Muhammad Ali retired from boxing, but I still say he's the greatest athlete of all time because I saw his fights on tape and he was simply dominant. I listed Johnny Unitas because I've seen footage of his games and he was simply amazing, same goes for Jim Brown, whom I list as a Top 5 RB (which is another thread I'll start soon). If you haven't seen footage of those guys, check it out sometime.
I don't follow boxing so I can't comment on that.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on the issue of highlights. Its not that big of a deal anyways. We both share a love for sports and that's all that matters.

I would have to lookup highlights on those guys. Can't say I've seen much from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:05 am

gametheory91 wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

TROY AIKMAN
JOE MONTANA
DAN MARINO
JOHN ELWAY
BRETT FAVRE
STEVE YOUNG
WARREN MOON
RANDALL CUNNINGHAM
JIM KELLY

etc.

Montana won his first Super Bowl WITHOUT Jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:17 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
LMAO at Troy Aikman being "carried" lmao!!!!!!!

I guess Larry Fitz is a horrible receiver since he can't carry his QBs like that....

And LMAO at those sorry NY fans obsessed about championships.

So a guy like Jim Kelly who never won any Super Bowls and got blown out in three of them is better than a guy like Tom Brady who won three SB's and has one of the best winning percentages in history? GTFOH with that bullshit.

Fitz is a great reciever, it's just that Rice and Irvin were on another level. Especially Rice, who may arguably be the best football player of all time.

As for Troy Aikman, nobody outside of Texas ever mentions him as the best ever. In fact, some would say that Roger Staubach was better than Aikman. Not to mention that Troy fell off after Michael Irvin retired. He's a great QB, but not the best of all time.

You're clearly just naming your favorite QB's of all time, I think myself and Slang are the only people on this thread (even though I don't agree with all of his picks) who have done otherwise. Jim Kelly, Warren Moon, and Randall Cunningham are not better than Brady or Manning. Not by any stretch of the imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:26 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Yeah, and all Elway had were scrubs in Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharpe.

I put Elway in my Top 5, fool!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:40 am

Elway got helped, fool!

Steve Young was carried by Rice so he can't be considered among the greats, but Elway is a top QB, even though he had Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharp???...Yeah fuckin' hypocrite...big surprise coming from you. Score = 0
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:15 am

Bubby Brister
Bobby Hoying
Doug Pederson
Rodney Peete
Ty Detmer
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:23 am

Oh Wait, I thought it said bullshit QB1's Eagle fans like myself had to put up with between Randall & Donovan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:40 am

At least they are all better than Eli
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:09 am

Peyton Manning
Brett Favre
Joe Montana
Tom Brady
Dan Marino
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:42 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
gametheory91 wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

TROY AIKMAN
JOE MONTANA
DAN MARINO
JOHN ELWAY
BRETT FAVRE
STEVE YOUNG
WARREN MOON
RANDALL CUNNINGHAM
JIM KELLY

etc.

Montana won his first Super Bowl WITHOUT Jerry

He also won 3 WITH Jerry. Young won 1.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:35 am

1. John Elway
2. Joe Montana
3. Johnny U
4. Fran Tarkenton
5. Tom Brady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:52 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Elway got helped, fool!

Steve Young was carried by Rice so he can't be considered among the greats, but Elway is a top QB, even though he had Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharp???...Yeah fuckin' hypocrite...big surprise coming from you. Score = 0

Look at Elway's all time stats compared to Young's...it's a complete blowout in favor of Elway.

Young was a great QB, but IMO he wasn't among the 5 best of all time. If you feel differently though then that's fine. Matt Ryan damn sure ain't in the Top 5 of all time after just 3 years in the league.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:53 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
At least they are all better than Eli

They're all better than Romo as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:57 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Oh Wait, I thought it said bullshit QB1's Eagle fans like myself had to put up with between Randall & Donovan.

Randall and Donovan are easily the best QB's in Eagles history, and how can you leave out Jaws???

Jaws>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody you listed.

None of those guys are Top 5 of all time, but an all time Eagles QB list has to include those guys.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:07 pm

Uh... did you even read what he said?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:12 pm

Have you heard the song "Black & Yellow" by Wiz Khalifa? Well, think of the chorus, then read this:

Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning
Peyton Manning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:13 pm

Shaun wrote:

Still doesn't explain why he left out Jaws.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:20 pm

Yes it does lol. It says QBs that started between the times of Cunningham and McNabb. Jaws played before them.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:24 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Elway got helped, fool!

Look at Elway's all time stats compared to Young's...it's a complete blowout in favor of Elway.

Young was a great QB, but IMO he wasn't among the 5 best of all time. If you feel differently though then that's fine. Matt Ryan damn sure ain't in the Top 5 of all time after just 3 years in the league.

ok, I hate making a case against Elway cause he is a top 5 QB IMO, but so is Steve Young. Steve Young's numbers aren't as good overall simply cause Elway had far more playing time. I think the length of Elways career is what may make him a little better than Young, but on a per game basis, Young's numbers are generally better. He averages more passing TD's per game. He averages more total TD's per game. He averages less int's per game. His career passer rating smashes Elway's(96.8 for Young and 79.9 for Elway). He's got one more MVP award than Elway too.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:25 pm

Is Steve Young a Mormon?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:29 pm

hmmm this is a good question

well number ONE goes to Joe Montana EASILY....just the perfect QB with the perfect throwing motion and a strong arm plus a pedigree for both leading his team and winning football games, so for me he's number one easily....

2.John Elway-very similar to Montana's characteristics including the leadership abilities and playing winning football, but he had an even stronger arm (wr's used to say that catching an Elway pass during a game would hurt..lol) and he had an incredible ability to scramble too, he was like a white Michael Vick earlier and during the prime of his career....

3.Tom Brady-this guy has been special ever since he starting playing on a full time basis in 2001 after Drew Bledsoe got hurt....he's got it all...fiery leadership...championship rings...a very strong arm....a beautiful deep ball...and he just wins with anyone...whether that be David Patten, Deion Branch, Wes Welker or Randy Moss....Tom Brady is the TRUTH mane!

4.Dan Marino-it's gotta be the RELEASE..lol...that release is legendary and saved his ass from receiving a bunch of sacks throughout his career, that plus his ability to lead, his extra strength throwing arm, his accuracy, his yardage totals, his comebacks, his HUGE win over those '85 Bears on Monday Night (possibly the greatest defense in NFL history), etc,etc.. yes I know he's ringless but this dude made all the opposing teams he played against scared to death until the clock read 0:00..

5.Brett Favre-the GUNSLINGER, also he was FEARLESS....those describe Brett perfectly, along with that arm strength, that leadership ability, the many big throws. he won with a bunch of different targets throughout his looong career, he was extremely difficult to sack (both Strahan whom he gave the sack record too in '02 and Sapp said neither one of them could catch Brett unless he wanted them too...lol)...Brett redefined the position of QB, he was like a modern day Johnny Unitas, Brett played with blood, sweat, and tears every single game and when you add in his consecutive games played streak, well then he easily makes my top 5 QB's of all-time list.....

so there is my top 5 QB's of all-time in order:

1.Joe Montana
2.John Elway
3.Tom Brady
4.Dan Marino
5.Brett Favre

Last edited by D.Powell on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:33 pm

Joe Montana
John Elway
Brett Favre
Steve Young
Dan Marino

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:42 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Still doesn't explain why he left out Jaws.

Wow! Just...wow...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:42 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Bubby Brister
Bobby Hoying
Doug Pederson
Rodney Peete
Ty Detmer

Your list puts mine to shame. Sad
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:49 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Cody Carlson
Rusty Smith

He named all former Oilers/Titans QB's, and they're his fav team so OF COURSE HE'S ONE OF HIS FAVS, FOOL!!!

Just because someone played for my favorite team means they're one of my favorites? Vince Young isn't on that list, and he is/was a Titan. And my favorite football player is Adrian Wilson...I WISH he was on the Titans.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:39 pm

Myestro wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Cody Carlson
Rusty Smith

Just because someone played for my favorite team means they're one of my favorites? Vince Young isn't on that list, and he is/was a Titan. And my favorite football player is Adrian Wilson...I WISH he was on the Titans.

Well then why'd you name all Titans players then? None of those guys except for maybe Moon deserves mention in this catagory. I liked McNair a lot, but he's not a GOAT caliber QB, and those other three are just laughable.

Had I listed Phil Simms, everyone here would be giving me shit, and he's better than Carlson, Richardson, and Smith easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:46 pm

Phil is the only great QB to put on a G-Sluts uniform. Other than Kurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:51 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Phil is the only great QB to put on a G-Sluts uniform. Other than Kurt.

Eli will be considered great before his career is all said and done, right now he's very good and if he wins another SB then he'll be in the discussion of great QB's.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:13 pm

KJ just asks questions so he can talk shit to everyone who answers him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:15 pm

I and 99% of the world doesn't care about superbowls.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 QB's of all time   Top 5 QB's of all time Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:22 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Eli will be considered great before his career is all said and done, right now he's very good and if he wins another SB then he'll be in the discussion of great QB's.

Laughing My Ass Off
He He
lol! lol!
Top 5 QB's of all time 708940
Top 5 QB's of all time 313114
Boob!!!!
shaking my head
KJ!
LOL2 LOL2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content