Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Songs Day 6

Go down 
+5
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:16 pm

I guess I deleted the whole topic because now we are in the habit of randomly deleting people's shit for no reason and declaring that people can't post in topics if others deem it as nothing but "hating."

So ummm, I guess its fuck KJ and Terry!
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:16 pm

Tran, I officially give you permission to post whatever the fuck you want here... and anyone can respond in any fucking way they wish.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:30 pm

smh. Y'all foo's is bitchmade.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:32 pm

Indeed, I'm waiting for Terry and KJ to please post here and inform us of what is allowable in response to this thread lest we break some bullshit rules they wish to make up.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:16 am

Ok Pedro, since you obviously have ZERO integrity then fuck it.

I don't wanna hear SHIT come out of your mouth the next time I say something about an artist you like on a thread. Tell your bitchmade LOL Posse the same.

I'm not doing this thread anymore, it was fun until SRP's bitch ass had to abuse his power.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:17 am

I'll take over the thread if you wanna be a bitch about it.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:20 am

SRP you one stupid lame mofo. If your dick sucking squad doesn't see your true fuck boy colors after this....fuck it.

This was a healthy thread for the forum and for some selfish point as usual you fuck shit up. You really need to be de-admined. If this doesn't do it well......
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:22 am

I'll be taking over the thread - no foul...get over it old man kevin.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:22 am

Shaun wrote:

And as usual this is your comment. Are y'all fucking?
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:24 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I'll be taking over the thread - no foul...get over it old man kevin.

I won't be taking part in it. Unlike most on this forum I got more pride and stand up in me than that.

You really are a plague to this forum just like Steve.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:25 am

Any thread you don't take part in is a better thread for it.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:34 am

SRP is a dick riding faggot who only wants people in here that suck his 2 inch dick and eat his diarrhea infested asshole.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:35 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Of course they are!!!
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:36 am

I think KJ and K. Rob need a room... K. Rob loves dry humping retards so it is a match made in heaven.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:38 am

KJ if you dip I can't blame you. I'll be right behind you. This forum is getting boring as fuck anyway. With how many of these bitches suck this punk mofo's dick. they avoid confrontation with him at every cost. It really makes you wonder if some gay shit is really going on.

THis forum would be a LOL Posse pink fag play hole without posters like us. All they would so is joke and hold each others cock a doodle do's all day.

This fag bag needs to be de-admined. If it does not happen i'm out.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:39 am

Yep agreed, but of course they're not gonna de-admin the guy that they're having gay sex with.

Last edited by Big Daddy Kool on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:39 am

I think you need to leave Kevin so we can gay off together because you being here makes that very difficult.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:42 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Yep agreed, but of course they're not gonna de-admin the guy that they're having gay sex with.

Well let's wait and see if all these "i look at both sides" mofo's finally stand up to this dwarf. But I have no prob leaving. And I can be one stubborn cat so coming back would be out of the question. This forum could be sooo much betta without SRP and his band of cock boys.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:43 am

So you call them cock boys... but then you want them to see your side of things? You have the mind of a simpleton.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:50 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
So you call them cock boys... but then you want them to see your side of things? You have the mind of a simpleton.

Well see bitch unlike you I don't front or pitch woo on people to control them. You try to act like you dig most of them but you just want them to back up your gay shit when you need it. Most of them just do not know any better. But Terry is the one that really surprises me. He has a family, is older, and seems to be more mature than the rest. I call them as I see them when it comes to turning the blind eye on your fuck shit. Most of them know outside of that they are cool with me. I just do not respect their position (lol) with you. They act like you shit smells like rasberry lemonade.

So fuck you in yo pussy you lame bitch.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:05 am

Last I checked it's a free country buddy. So you are free to do as you want and so am I.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:32 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Of course they are!!!

When did I say I wasn't including SRP in my post? Please let me know, then say some stupid shit. Thanks.

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
With how many of these bitches suck this punk mofo's dick. they avoid confrontation with him at every cost. It really makes you wonder if some gay shit is really going on.

lmao. You do the exact same shit to KJ. When did anyone even bring you up with any of this shit? Not until you were crying about SRP harassing KJ. KJ called Tran a bitch and made a racist comment, but you seemed to have no problem with that. Invest in a mirror sometime, guy.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:29 am

Why exactly was the original thread deleted? I saw earlier in the day when Tran & KJ were going at it, but that's business as usual so...why?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:24 am

I guess I am missing something here. Tran and KJ shit talking happens everyday. I've seen worse on other days in here.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:39 am

I don't know why the thread got deleted, but I still find it funny a Top 5 Songs Day 6 222431 got KJ all rattled up and call me a faggot and talk about how I serve cats to my customers...lol. Than he asks what's racist about that...lolololol

If I find Run DMC boring, I find them boring. I participated in all the previous threads, gave my top 5 in each one, so why shouldn't I shouldn't I post that Run DMC are boring to me????? I guess the only fault I did was I should have said "Run DMC are boring to me, I don't have a top 5 from them", instead of using a smiley.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:03 am

Cat/dog in food is a Korean joke anyway, but the intent is indeed a racist remark.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:09 am

In Vietnam, they eat dogs. They don't fuck with cats though (or at least that I know of).
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 4:16 am

I did not know that. It's "a fine meal" according to good ol' Mel Gibson in the Patriot though.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 8:41 am

I don't know what happened cause i've been gone. This is what needs to happen. Everyone needs to quit being little bitches. This is a hip hop discussion forum. So let's discuss it. Problem is, opinions aren't welcome here. If somebody claims they're not feelin a certain artist, somebody else gets their panties in a wad and starts calling people haters, and telling whoever how wrong they are. Newsflash....they're not wrong! It's their opinion and they should be able to express it without getting attacked.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 8:43 am

Shaun wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Of course they are!!!

When did I say I wasn't including SRP in my post? Please let me know, then say some stupid shit. Thanks.

When did you mention his name? Where did you say you were including him? When do you ever ever call him out? Never. So go back to sucking because convo is not you strong point.
KRob TheRapGod wrote:
With how many of these bitches suck this punk mofo's dick. they avoid confrontation with him at every cost. It really makes you wonder if some gay shit is really going on.

lmao. You do the exact same shit to KJ. When did anyone even bring you up with any of this shit? Not until you were crying about SRP harassing KJ. KJ called Tran a bitch and made a racist comment, but you seemed to have no problem with that. Invest in a mirror sometime, guy.

I don't hee hee and haw haw with KJ all fucking day. I don't play with him all fucking day. Plus KJ has no power on this forum so his bullshit is exactly his bullshit. But yo bitch ass boyfriend is an admin. If he deems something wrong he can just delete and alter shit. Thats my problem. Since when did we leave the gun and liquor cabinet open around the 4 year old? Get his balls out yo face and step up man. I know you are smarter than this...right?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:01 am

KJ...K-Rob can we please get back to hip-hop mane??? come on fellas.....if Tranny thinks Run-D.M.C. is boring then that's what he thinks.....fuck it and fuck him....NEXT!

most hip-hop heads have a top 5 from Run-D.M.C., tranny on the other hand does not...hey mane it is what it is.....but there is no need to leave the forum because he doesn't....thank GOD I do...I'm honestly very thankful that I'm not 25 years old and raised in the Seattle area....because then I might think that Blue Scholars is a legendary-iconic group too......so some things do happen for a reason....let's move on with our respective lives and get back to the threads at hand......Hey KJ where is the top 5 songs of the day for day 7?????
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:09 am

Powell this has nothing to do with Tran even though it is the thing that got this rolling. Its about SRP abusing his power and fucking up a good thing. I don't blame KJ for stopping. Because whats the point? If when you piss off the midget fag he can just delete your stuff without any type of checks and balance systen in place. Thats the problem. SRP and his band of ......[insert random insult here]
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:34 am

I think E. Taylor has the spirit.

The other thread got deleted for all the bullshit it contained. The last two pages of it there was not a single top 5 for run dmc posted or even any semblance of run dmc talk.

It was just stupid discussion and spam about who is allowed to post where and when and whether tran this or KJ that.

I think everyone should read E. Taylor's post, learn the spirit of the forum and move on.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:52 am

The fact of the matter is SRP should not have deleted KJ's thread. I understand that the thread had gotten off track, but it's not up to SRP to solely determine if a thread deserves deletion. Aside from admitting to the deletion and offering some sort of explanation, what SRP wasn't much different than what Wayne did.

2 things i do know about KJ's original thread are

1. Tran is always trying to push KJ's buttons. Not for a minute do i believe Tran had pure intentions with his original post, and with his past encounters with KJ, he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

2. KJ always makes things worse cause he lacks people and communicacation skills. He needs to just let shit roll off his back.

Also, this whole concept of people not being allowed to say their opinion is lame. People have a right to say whatever they want, but i would like for someone to tell me why finding Run DMC boring is relevant to posting Run DMC's top 5. This particular thread wasn't the platform for those types of responses. The fact that people are defending Tran for being an instigator baffles me.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 11:55 am

"The other thread got deleted for all the bullshit it contained. The last two pages of it there was not a single top 5 for run dmc posted or even any semblance of run dmc talk."

Myestro actually posted his...
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:01 pm

Tran did nothing to "instigate" but post his own opinion. If that is "instigation" alone then fuck this forum.

KJ blew up over A SNORING SMILEY.

Am I the only one who sees the fucking ridiculous nature of this?

This is a RUN DMC thread, Tran was posting his RUN DMC opinion. If he participated in every Top 5 thread before this, why do we need to tell him not to participate in this one or refrain for a day? If he posted his opinion and left it at that no harm no foul.

KJ turned it into what it was and Tran just continued to respond in kind. I don't particularly care for either of their endless posts in that thread, but if we're going to be a forum with no rules then everyone should be allowed to post what they want.

I could understand if Tran had said something provocative, but he posted a fucking smiley. And he was not whining about KJ picking on him, he was responding the the ridiculous shit that was following him just posting his opinion.

My opinion on Nas is likely to make people go off too - should I just keep quiet on the issue from now on?

And if you want to compare me to wayne get the facts straight... wayne was banned because he lied about what he did, refused to explain why he did it, and to this day never really gave us an explanation. Yet people wanted him back as admin and there he is.

I deleted a useless thread where even the OP was doing nothing but complaining about other people and no one had posted their top 5 because they probably didn't want to deal with the bullshit in the thread. I then immediately made a post explaining what I did.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:12 pm

you can't think Tran posted that smiley without any intention of provoking KJ. Tran is more than entitled to post his opinion, but he's a fucking fool for trying to play the victim. Anyone who read that thread and knows Tran's past will KJ would be foolish to disagree. Explain why Tran used an ignorant ass smiley instead of just saying He's not a Run DMC fan so he doesn't really have a top 5. He knew what he was doing and he should be willing to take the backlash. It was never really about what he said. it was merely about how he said it.

As far as you compared to Wayne, i said there were different circumstances, but you still deleted a thread that should not have been deleted. Wouldn't deleting just the bullshit posts within that thread have been more effective?
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:31 pm

T. Myers wrote:
you can't think Tran posted that smiley without any intention of provoking KJ. Tran is more than entitled to post his opinion, but he's a fucking fool for trying to play the victim. Anyone who read that thread and knows Tran's past will KJ would be foolish to disagree. Explain why Tran used an ignorant ass smiley instead of just saying He's not a Run DMC fan so he doesn't really have a top 5. He knew what he was doing and he should be willing to take the backlash. It was never really about what he said. it was merely about how he said it.

As far as you compared to Wayne, i said there were different circumstances, but you still deleted a thread that should not have been deleted. Wouldn't deleting just the bullshit posts within that thread have been more effective?

Who's to determine what are the "bullshit posts?" That's my point... better to start fresh.

And you are a fool to think it would have mattered how Tran voiced his opinion. KJ would have blown up at him just the same. I think if one member is allowed to curse and tell racist jokes in response to a smiley, the member being cursed at has the same right to respond to that bullshit.

Simple as that.

People should feel free to post whatever the fuck they want here without it turning into a stupid shit storm.

Tran was taking the backlash well, he was just defending his right to post what he wants. I don't see why people got on him for that. Should he post those smileys and then just let KJ spew bullshit and then let it be? Are we really basing this forum on the standard of the most easily offended/least rational person on here?
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:34 pm

I co-sign everything Terry said save for the lack of people skills thing, SMH.

But anyway, the reason why SRP is defending Tran is because he's an instigator himself. There was no valid excuse for him to spam my thread the way he did, and then delete it. SRP claims to be against spamming, yet he does it himself. Tran did what he did to get a reaction. If he would have just said that he wasn't a fan and didn't have a Top 5, I would have just ignored it.

Personally, I think it's a waste of time to post in a thread for a group that you don't have a Top 5 for, but I guess that's too much to ask for some people.

After consideration, I've decided to continue with this thread. I realize that people have the right to their opinions, but with those opinions are gonna come backlash. The problem I have is that whenever I come at someone for something they posted I get attacked for it. But when people come at me for something I post, then that's deemed fine and dandy because I'm not a member of the LOL posse. That's hypocrisy.

I'll post Day 7 later on today, and I will re-visit Run-DMC at some point.

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:35 pm

Day 7 is posted. You can continue with Day 8.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Who's to determine what are the "bullshit posts?" That's my point... better to start fresh.

And you are a fool to think it would have mattered how Tran voiced his opinion. KJ would have blown up at him just the same. I think if one member is allowed to curse and tell racist jokes in response to a smiley, the member being cursed at has the same right to respond to that bullshit.

Simple as that.

People should feel free to post whatever the fuck they want here without it turning into a stupid shit storm.

Tran was taking the backlash well, he was just defending his right to post what he wants. I don't see why people got on him for that. Should he post those smileys and then just let KJ spew bullshit and then let it be? Are we really basing this forum on the standard of the most easily offended/least rational person on here?

I don't think it would matter how Tran gave his opinion. There's no denying certain people have a hard time accepting people going against popular opinion. At least Tran could have wiped his hands clean if he had taken the high road. instead, he took it upon himself to go to that level, and he wasn't really dealing with the backlash. He was playing the victim.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:44 pm

Even if he was playing the victim, so what? Had someone else who hasn't been shitted on by KJ constantly posted the same and been attacked the same would we be telling them to stop playing the victim?

I don't care who posts, a snoring smiley is as TAME as you can get for posting an opinion... that's why this forum fucking sucks, because we let retards like KJ and Powell and K. Rob roam free here and actually cater to their bullshit.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:55 pm

No one is catering to KJ(at least i'm not). He deserves some of the blame, but it all doesn't fall at his feet. Tran is just as culpable.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 12:58 pm

What we need is some rules and or more moderating around here to keep the bullshit down.

It's no coincidence this forum has fucking slowed to a crawl despite more new members coming in. If the current admin team doesn't have it in them to actually moderate this place and keep it running smoothly then we need someone who will.

In yesterday's case if I was mod I would have told them both to cool it, move it to PMs, or stay quiet and not ruin a perfectly good thread and I think I will do so from now on.

Seems all the current admins are capable of doing is nothing much.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:00 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Even if he was playing the victim, so what? Had someone else who hasn't been shitted on by KJ constantly posted the same and been attacked the same would we be telling them to stop playing the victim?

I don't care who posts, a snoring smiley is as TAME as you can get for posting an opinion... that's why this forum fucking sucks, because we let retards like KJ and Powell and K. Rob roam free here and actually cater to their bullshit.

Bitch please, you single us out because we're not members of your homosexual cult group known as the LOL Posse. This forum sucks because 90% of this forum is brainwashed by your bullshit, and when someone says or does something that isn't along your train of thought it's considered taboo. Get over yourself, not everybody is gonna drink your Kool-Aid.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:03 pm

Think what you want KJ. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:07 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Think what you want KJ. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

I'm just telling it like it is. If you want me to follow the rules, then they should apply to EVERYONE including yourself.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:09 pm

They do apply to everyone, including myself.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:38 pm

SRP you follow no rules you stupid fuck. You do whatever you want when you want. You should not be an admin because you are not a fair balanced person. You have little man complex and hip hop 4 life is your stomping ground. With as much shit as you keep up you should not be in a admin position. You should be just a regular poster. If me, KJ and some others leave this forum would be even worst. But you would luv that because unlike the others we see through your fake ass cover up. Be a man you little bitch.

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm

You are breaking the rules Kev. You have been warned. Just let it go and move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 5 Songs Day 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next