Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Songs Day 6

Go down 
+5
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:39 pm

T. Myers wrote:
If it doesn't matter, you need to de-admin yourself.

I'm waiting to do that, but trust me it will happen. Just seeing how you guys react to your own BS. You guys aren't reacting too well so far.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:40 pm

He can bash my opinions, he's done it with Blue Scholars, old school hip hop, shit like that and I don't go nuts. I guess my main issue is he goes over the top way too much, and when he does it usually isn't warranted. That Poly thread was just one of many instance. I mean if I post in a MC Lyte thread saying I think she's boring and I can't dig her, what do you think he'll say to me???? Fuck Tran, he doesn't like rappers with a pussy, fuck his cats fucking rice cube. I mean c'mon!

Last edited by Victor Shade on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:41 pm

@SRP

we have rules, they cant be arbitrarily enforced though. This is an INTERNET FORUM, people can say what the fuck they want. The line gets drawn when racist and/or deeply personal/private information gets exposed to the public that people dont want others to see. Shit talking is not against any "rule" and there is no rule that people have to be "kind" to each other here, they should however respect the other members enough to not take shit over the top (which i admit has occurred in the past and it was dealt with). This instance here though did not seem to cross that line from what i saw.

and the admins do more than enforce "rules", they also take the members suggestions into account and create new sections and threads, sticky threads, make announcements, make the graphics for the site, there is much more to it than enforcing the rules.

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:41 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
He can bash my opinions, he's done it with Blue Scholars, old school hip hop, shit like that and I don't go nuts. I guess my main issue is he goes over the top way too much, and when he doesn't it usually isn't warranted. That Poly thread was just one of many instance. I mean if I post in a MC Lyte thread saying I think she's boring and I can't dig her, what do you think he'll say to me???? Fuck Tran, he doesn't like rappers with a pussy, fuck his cats fucking rice cube. I mean c'mon!

I'm with you tran. Here's the issue, for whatever reason Terry and few others seem to not like you and characterize you responding in kind as "complaining" when to me it's the same old thing.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:42 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
If it doesn't matter, you need to de-admin yourself.

I'm waiting to do that, but trust me it will happen. Just seeing how you guys react to your own BS. You guys aren't reacting too well so far.

No it won't. You need to give back admin status to all those who had it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:43 pm

Jeff wrote:
Here's the problem, you guys were voted on, and shit still hits the fan. Bitch about SRP all you want, but answer his question, what did you guys do to solve this problem?

i feel like only a small majority of the forum actually cares about this personal BS shit, if people feel differently they should let us know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:44 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
@SRP

we have rules, they cant be arbitrarily enforced though. This is an INTERNET FORUM, people can say what the fuck they want. The line gets drawn when racist and/or deeply personal/private information gets exposed to the public that people dont want others to see. Shit talking is not against any "rule" and there is no rule that people have to be "kind" to each other here, they should however respect the other members enough to not take shit over the top (which i admit has occurred in the past and it was dealt with). This instance here though did not seem to cross that line from what i saw.

and the admins do more than enforce "rules", they also take the members suggestions into account and create new sections and threads, sticky threads, make announcements, make the graphics for the site, there is much more to it than enforcing the rules.

I have no problem with you or any of that Slang. If you see my rules I never said we had to be kind or play nice. I said be respectful and don't spam. In other words contribute to the forum. If you have no interest in contributing then leave. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:47 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
He can bash my opinions, he's done it with Blue Scholars, old school hip hop, shit like that and I don't go nuts. I guess my main issue is he goes over the top way too much, and when he doesn't it usually isn't warranted. That Poly thread was just one of many instance. I mean if I post in a MC Lyte thread saying I think she's boring and I can't dig her, what do you think he'll say to me???? Fuck Tran, he doesn't like rappers with a pussy, fuck his cats fucking rice cube. I mean c'mon!

I'm with you tran. Here's the issue, for whatever reason Terry and few others seem to not like you and characterize you responding in kind as "complaining" when to me it's the same old thing.

The issue is that Tran purposefully used those smilies and then bash KJ when he responds. Tran knew what he was doing and he doesn't deserve a pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:49 pm

Dude, these are smileys! Tran should be allowed to post "I HATE RUN DMC AND I THINK THEY SUCK" and if people talk shit to him and he responds then why should he be "called out" for anything if this is a free forum?

That's what I don't get. I don't care the motivation. Just because I know someone is going to flip their wig doesn't mean I should censor myself.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

I don't mind arguments. I don't mind if you don't agree, and you say something. Go ahead, that's cool. But don't go off the deep end each and every fucking time some one doesn't like your idols and says they are boring. It's not like I said fuck Run DMC, they are wack as hell. I never done that, I mean I know they are legends. I know that lots of people love them. That's cool with me. But I personally find them boring. You say I have bad taste in music? Fine. Fuck Tran, bitch ass rice cube? Fuck that shit. If I don't like a certain rapper, that's on me. Why should someone get pussy hurt over that? This shit feels like a M. Smith deal to me. Diss on any Justus League member and dude goes off. Ask Norf how he felt about M. Smith.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

The issue is that Tran purposefully used those smilies and then bash KJ when he responds. Tran knew what he was doing and he doesn't deserve a pass.

So...how did KJ respond to me? Exactly my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:59 pm

It's all bullshit.

Tran posts, people are bitching and moaning about instigating, etc. etc. making rules and whining on the fly. KJ does worse, but apparently then the forum is all of a sudden so "free" that people do what the fuck they want. No one is happy everyone is arguing and no one is posting productively. So I make rules, people are bitching and moaning about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Goodness you people are so difficult. Terry. You are an admin. Act like it.

He's more of an admin than your biased, hypocritical ass is or ever has been. You're mad because he's being neutral instead of siding with bitch ass Tran.

You spammed my thread, got pussy hurt when he deleted your spam and then deleted my entire thread. It's YOU that needs to act like an admin. You clearly play favorites, and everyone not associated with the LOL Posse clearly sees that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:07 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

So...how did KJ respond to me? Exactly my point.

Do you choose not to read? I said KJ was just as guilty.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:08 pm

You need to give admin status back to all of the admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:10 pm

Not happening Terrell. The forum seems to be straightening ship right now, things run smoothly. Anything administrative I can handle if anything needs be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3