Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Songs Day 6

Go down 
+5
E. Taylor
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Highsmith
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:39 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You are breaking the rules Kev. You have been warned. Just let it go and move on.

Fuck you. How about that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

Seriously Kev. There are rules now. We are trying to be respectful. This is your second warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:42 pm

"----" "---"

Fuck You 2
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:44 pm

This is comedy right here. All of a sudden there are rules..lls As much hip hop knowledge as we all have, people have always talked shit to each other. Now there are rules and that can't be allowed. GTFOH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:46 pm

There are rules to help run the forum. That is all. Talking shit and and just being here to disrespect and harass people without talking hip-hop are two different things.

If people want to get into a heated argument I have no problem with that. When that argument starts taking over threads or interfering with others enjoyment of the forum then it has gone too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:47 pm

Highsmith wrote:
This is comedy right here. All of a sudden there are rules..lls As much hip hop knowledge as we all have, people have always talked shit to each other. Now there are rules and that can't be allowed. GTFOH

Highsmith hit me up with your email address in the PM. I need to holla at you later.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:51 pm

Who is not enjoying the forum Pedro? We all know who talks shit to each other on the forum. It's common knowledge. Since when did that become a problem? If the person with the problem is contributing to talking the same shit all the time, then how do they have a problem with it all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:53 pm

I don't contribute. I post my opinion and some people seem to have a problem with it. You included. That's fine by me.

When people start fighting so much other posters don't post then we have a problem. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm

SRP you are sooooooooooooooo contradictive it should be a fucking crime. Now that your pussy ass back is against the wall you came up with some dictorship style rules? Are you the only damn admin on this site?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

You don't contribute to it, Pedro? You and KJ go at it all the time. I don't have a problem with what you post, Pedro. All I am saying is and this is to anybody that does it, including you. Don't contribute to what's called the problem and then act like you were never a part of it.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:59 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Even if he was playing the victim, so what? Had someone else who hasn't been shitted on by KJ constantly posted the same and been attacked the same would we be telling them to stop playing the victim?

I don't care who posts, a snoring smiley is as TAME as you can get for posting an opinion... that's why this forum fucking sucks, because we let retards like KJ and Powell and K. Rob roam free here and actually cater to their bullshit.

I'm not even sure how my name has come up in this, because all I do here is talk about hip-hop, receive a few rec's here and there, and crack on dum-mays like you...and a few others from time to time and I completely enjoy doing that...I take NONE of this bullshit that occurs on this forum personally....I'm having too much damn fun to do that and I actually have a fuckin life so this shit always remains just internet to me....You appear to be crying once again over this forum Pedro and that is SOFT my dude....and it's too damn cold outside right now for you to be melting like soft butter on a 90 degree day.....

I would advise anyone that posts on this forum to be prepared to debate....be prepared to discuss hip-hop....be prepared to share your knowledge.....be prepared to have fun....all of those things are what this forum represents for me personally.....all the other stuff is just extra baby bubba.....so kill the noise Pedro and stop ya damn crying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 1:59 pm

Apparently I am the only one willing to do their job. You seem to be fine complaining about me and what I do Kevin, but when I set rules for all of us to respect each other you seem to have a problem with that.

I find that funny considering you made such a big deal about me "joking" with you and asked me to not joke with you or you would leave the forum. Now I make simple rules to keep this place running smoothly and all you do is childishly break them and defy them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:00 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Even if he was playing the victim, so what? Had someone else who hasn't been shitted on by KJ constantly posted the same and been attacked the same would we be telling them to stop playing the victim?

I don't care who posts, a snoring smiley is as TAME as you can get for posting an opinion... that's why this forum fucking sucks, because we let retards like KJ and Powell and K. Rob roam free here and actually cater to their bullshit.

I'm not even sure how my name has come up in this, because all I do here is talk about hip-hop, receive a few rec's here and there, and crack on dum-mays like you...and a few others from time to time and I completely enjoy doing that...I take NONE of this bullshit that occurs on this forum personally....I'm having too much damn fun to do that and I actually have a fuckin life so this shit always remains just internet to me....You appear to be crying once again over this forum Pedro and that is SOFT my dude....and it's too damn cold outside right now for you to be melting like soft butter on a 90 degree day.....

I would advise anyone that posts on this forum to be prepared to debate....be prepared to discuss hip-hop....be prepared to share your knowledge.....be prepared to have fun....all of those things are what this forum represents for me personally.....all the other stuff is just extra baby bubba.....so kill the noise Pedro and stop ya damn crying!

This is the spirit of the forum and I have no problem with people discussing their opinion and having a strong opinion.

And Highsmith, I have been part of the problem before. But I have been trying not to be part of it lately and this the biggest step to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

Ban Kevin already, this is fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:08 pm

lol Myers you sounding like a little bitch right now man. Fool came at me, called me names and racist comments just because his pussy got hurt and you expect me to not say anything?

It's funny though, I've been called out by KJ on numerous occasions on other threads just because he doesn't agree with my opinion, but it's ok than. I remembered the Polyrhythm Addicts- Break Glass thread, I remember talking about the album, digging the album but I like their EP more. Than I added I like Apani B. Fly way more than Tiyo Phoenix and motherfucker goes off the wall calling me names and saying I don't like rappers with a pussy. Motherfucker, Apani B Fly is rapper with a pussy and she's an OG member of Polyrhythm Addicts!

So my point is, no matter what I say, fool ass KJ will say something to me when he doesn't agree, and that shit will usually follow with some racist ass remark. Fuck that shit, I'm not letting his ass slide.

Last edited by Victor Shade on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:09 pm

I'm at the cusp, but I'm hoping he just calms down and we can move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:09 pm

Jeff wrote:

Fuck yo fat ass too. Lame bitch.
Back to top Go down

Tran,
If KJ breaks the rules he will be dealt with accordingly. If you break the rules in response to him then you will also be subject to the same.

Responding in kind is not allowed, so please kill it with the cursing and name calling. You can voice your opinion without that.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:10 pm

It's also funny that I've been saying that Run DMC are boring to me on many occasions, on threads that are relevant to the convo, and bitch ass calls me out each and every time just because I don't like his fucking favorites. IT'S MY FUCKING OPINION!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm

Jeff wrote:
Suspect
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:12 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
lol Myers you sounding like a little bitch right now man. Fool came at me, called me names and racist comments just because his pussy got hurt and you expect me to not say anything?

It's funny though, I've been called out by KJ on numerous occasions on other threads just because he doesn't agree with my opinion, but it's ok than. I remembered the Polyrhythm Addicts- Break Glass, I remember talking about the album, digging the album but I like their EP more. Than I added I like Apani B. Fly way more than Tiyo Phoenix and motherfucker goes off the wall calling me names and saying I don't like rappers with a pussy. Motherfucker, Apani B Fly is rapper with a pussy and she's an OG member of Polyrhythm Addicts!

So my point is, no matter what I say, fool ass KJ will say something to me when he doesn't agree, and that shit will usually follow with some racist ass remark. Fuck that shit, I'm not letting his ass slide.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. his racist comments were never a fucking problem with you until someone pointed it out. Again quit playing the fucking victim. You knew exactly what you were doing. You ain't fucking innocent.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:12 pm

lmao wow, people catching feelings on an internet forum

anyway, Terry and Romped are on point, Tran vs KJ is business as usual, i wouldnt have deleted the thread. Like i said before Tran should have expected the reaction and not have played the victim on an internet forum, but KJ still overreacts, thats who he is, and though i think he should calm down and not go crazy when people disagree with him its still just disagreement. I didnt get a chance to read the rest of the other thread after about 6pm so i dont know what it said
Back to top Go down

Goodness you people are so difficult. Terry. You are an admin. Act like it.

Last edited by Southern Rap Pro on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:14 pm

My point is whatever I say that he doesn't like, motherfucker will still got shit to say on me. If he doesn't agree with it, he'll call me names and you damn well know it.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:16 pm

I'm not playing the victim, I'm just standing up for myself. Motherfucker got his fucking pussy hurt, and he tries to take it out on me. Fuck that shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:16 pm

I understand all the view points here, but people try to be civil when you post.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Goodness you people are so difficult. Terry. You are an admin. Act like it.

Actually, i'm not an admin. "someone" just de-admined me.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:17 pm

It's KJ being KJ, and you guys act like that's ok. Fucking funny ass fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:18 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
My point is whatever I say that he doesn't like, motherfucker will still got shit to say on me. If he doesn't agree with it, he'll call me names and you damn well know it.

but Tran can you honestly say you dont do the same to him? I dont really care either way but dont act like it doesnt go both ways. You two have battles on here every other day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:18 pm

Yeah. That was me. Start acting like an admin and it will be restored. You can't sit here and complain about someone instigating and then talk trash and curse yourself.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:19 pm

Wait who are the admins right now? SRP and Yogi? Is Slang still an admin?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:20 pm

When I call him out, it's for his bs that he be saying. Look at the sport pg and you'll understand man. And should I really be called out for saying I'm not a fan of Run DMC??? Or that I'm not a fan of Public Enemy? EPMD?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:20 pm

Just me. I deadmined everyone. No one does anything to admin this forum anyways so what's the point. Once Linker gets back he can decide what he wants to do with this place.
Back to top Go down

Keving is trying to be an internet gangster. He is doing nothing but repeating himself over and over with no contributions whatsoever. It's fucking ridiculous and is the exact type of behaviour that should have no place here. I would like to here a rational defense of it.

I'm not saying ban KJ or Tran or anybody else, but Kevin is simply acting like an idiot and should know better.

KJ and Tran is typical bullshit that always gets out of hand because there are no rules here. I would call that a wash (although they both are incapable of letting it go, it would seem) but again, Kevin just keeps on beating a dead horse after SRP tried to drop the subject. Am I defending deleting Bimothy? No. Am I defending deleting the thread? No. But I am saying that Kevin is acting moronic and immature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:21 pm

I have no problem with you responding in kind to KJ, Tran, but some people do seem to which I think is completely crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:21 pm

I banned Kev for one day to see if he cools off. He had no interest in civil discussion or adding to the forum.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:22 pm

You need to give admin status back to everyone who had it. That shit isn't your fucking decision.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:23 pm

If it's not my steez, it's not my steez. IF you guys don't agree, fine. But I'm not going to save my opinion to myself just because other loggers on here will find it "offensive" to diss on their legends. What's the point of being apart of a forum than?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:24 pm

T. Myers wrote:
You need to give admin status back to everyone who had it. That shit isn't your fucking decision.

You need to start acting like an admin and following the rules. You seem to love the title, but don't ever do anything to actually admin the forum, so why do you even care about admin status?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:26 pm

Bullshit, i don't pick and choose when i want to throw it around. You're treating this shit like a dictatorship. You need to give admin status back to everyone who had it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:28 pm

It's not a dictatorship, if you guys want to be just let this be a free place then you have no need for admins, everything goes, everyone does what they want. You guys have what you want, be happy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:30 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
When I call him out, it's for his bs that he be saying. Look at the sport pg and you'll understand man. And should I really be called out for saying I'm not a fan of Run DMC??? Or that I'm not a fan of Public Enemy? EPMD?????

i get it you call him out on bs, but he can call you out on shit too, whether or not its your opinion or not, he cant bash your opinion like you bash his? Like i said he takes it over the top sometimes but everyone can bash another persons opinion IMO, i dont see why not. No other forum ive been to has been this "kind" honestly, the Wu Tang forum for example will eat you alive for no reason for saying an opinion, much much worse than here. If you bash him he will find ways to bash you

when shit gets too personal and or racist it goes over the line and thats when it needs to stop but ugly, fag,your mother and fat disses arent really crossing the line in my opinion, but the racist stuff KJ has been warned about and that needs to stop
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:30 pm

you need to give admin status back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:32 pm

Why? What have any of you done that you can't do now?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:34 pm

I'm not going to fucking plead my case. you need to give admin status back to everyone who had it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:34 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Why? What have any of you done that you can't do now?

for one i tried to make that other rule an Announcement in the Reference section. And two, its not your decision as to who is admin we were voted admins by the members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:36 pm

but what does it matter if we have no rules?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:37 pm

Here's the problem, you guys were voted on, and shit still hits the fan. Bitch about SRP all you want, but answer his question, what did you guys do to solve this problem?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:37 pm

If it doesn't matter, you need to de-admin yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 2:38 pm

I see no problem, if people don't want rules then what need is there to have admins? We can delete and edit our own posts and profiles. Have at it people. You are free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Songs Day 6   Top 5 Songs Day 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Songs Day 6
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next