Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big KRIT Return Of 4eva

Go down 
+4
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
gametheory91
Tic706
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Empty
PostSubject: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 1:03 pm

Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Big-K.R.I.T.-The-Return-Of-4eva-Art-300x300

If you are a fan of UGK, Cunninlyng, Scarface, Nappy Roots, Devin The Due and/or Dungeon Fam you need this music!!!!!!!!! This young lion is carrying on the southern torch of rap music.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 6:41 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:

If you are a fan of UGK, Cunninlyng, Scarface, Nappy Roots, Devin The Due and/or Dungeon Fam you need this music!!!!!!!!! This young lion is carrying on the southern torch of rap music.

I've spun this about twice now. It's good shit. I like KRIT Wuz Here a little better though...so far at least. This album sounds very influenced by Outkast, and Wuz Here sounded more influenced by UGK. That might just be though...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 1:20 pm

After 1 spin, i'd say i like it more than Krit Wuz Here.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 1:45 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

I've spun this about twice now. It's good shit. I like KRIT Wuz Here a little better though...so far at least. This album sounds very influenced by Outkast, and Wuz Here sounded more influenced by UGK. That might just be though...

I think you feel that way because of the one song where Krit quotes outkast at the beginning...
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 2:05 pm

Nah. It just has more of an Outkast feel the whole album.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 2:09 pm

Ah, that was the only song I really felt an outkast vibe, just with the beat and everything... but give the title I wouldn't be surprised if it was meant to be outkasty
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 3:15 pm

And the cover is very Aquemini-ish
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

good analysis gametheory91. I tend not to go for the whole "hyped-over-mixtape-series" kinda guys but KRIT is the fucking truth. if he does this on mixtapes i can't wait to see what he does on an LP.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

Hey this is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

I just heard Krit Wuz Here and I just downloaded Return Of 4Eva. Krit Wuz Here was nice and after seeing him in concert last night, I wanted to check more of his material out. I will listen to this soon.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 11:01 pm

MAN, THIS is a mixtape? Seriously though, this could be an album. I like him on the mic and production is very good. I also noticed the Outkast vibe on a few songs, and as mentioned by ctrx, if he's going like THIS on a mixtape, I can only imagine what an actual album would sound like from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big KRIT Return Of 4eva   Big KRIT Return Of 4eva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big KRIT Return Of 4eva
Page 1 of 1