Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Krit - 4eva N A Day

Go down 
+5
ctrx
gametheory91
Wayne
Tic706
Xcel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Empty
PostSubject: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:03 pm

Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Big_KRIT_4eva_N_A_Day-front-large

I'm barely downloading this right now. Has anybody listen to this yet?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Mine is dling right now. 86%
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:12 pm

Aside from about 3-4 songs I wasn't too crazy about, the rest of this mixtape was very good.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:17 pm

I'm a tad discouraged because my ipod is not working. I just sent it off today. That pod has been sooo good to me. I miss you little buddy. I hope it comes back quick.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:51 pm

This is just getting better with each listen. It's a lot smoother/laid back then his other 2 releases. KRIT just hasn't disappointed yet. Can't wait for Live From The Underground. Favorites so far are Yesterday, 4Eva Na Day (The Theme) and Temptation
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 10:16 pm

This is very similar to "Return of 4eva." After a few listens I don't like it quite as much, but that's no slight to this record.

K.R.I.T. is a game changer. I can't think of anybody else I've been this legitimately excited about in years. He supplies such a consistent volume of enjoyable music, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:30 am

ctrx wrote:
K.R.I.T. is a game changer. I can't think of anybody else I've been this legitimately excited about in years. He supplies such a consistent volume of enjoyable music, plain and simple.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 1:24 am

3 for 3 for me......can we get the album already. My fav is clearly Wake Up but I listen to this from beginning to end with no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

First of all I must give praise to the almighty Apple Inc. for such an quick return of product and giving a brother an upgrade.

Now on to the issue at hand. I listened to this and off 1st listen its pretty much typical KRIT. So of course that is a good thing on the surface. Its also more laid back than his prior albums. I did not get the initial great vibe off this album like I did with his 1st two but I do like it. Looking foward to more spins.

I also agree that KRIT is a game changer. very special rapper. To the point if he can keep this level of quality up he may make hip hop head history. Major labels do not know what to do with an artist like KRIT. He sums it up well on that track Handwritten. KRIT is not really a strong single artist the magic is in the full experience.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 9:13 am

Tic706 wrote:
KRIT is not really a strong single artist the magic is in the full experience.

Totally agree. It's hard to rec a Big KRIT song to someone who has never heard him aside from maybe Country Shit and perhaps Time Machine or No Wheaties. And those are just snapshots of his versatility. You really just gotta take the time to hear the whole album or else songs like The Alarm kinda lose their meaning.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 10:04 am

Wanduras wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

Totally agree. It's hard to rec a Big KRIT song to someone who has never heard him aside from maybe Country Shit and perhaps Time Machine or No Wheaties. And those are just snapshots of his versatility. You really just gotta take the time to hear the whole album or else songs like The Alarm kinda lose their meaning.

Yeah I had that proving to me last night. I was putting a friend of mine on to some of the newer artist he has missed out on. He skimmed two of KRIT albums and only wanted like 4-5 songs. He told me he was waiting on a beat to catch his attention. I explained to him what we are both saying above. No way imo will he be able to get KRIT off listening to the 1st 5-10 seconds of the trks..lol. But this is what he was doing for the most part.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 5:41 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Wanduras wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

Yeah I had that proving to me last night. I was putting a friend of mine on to some of the newer artist he has missed out on. He skimmed two of KRIT albums and only wanted like 4-5 songs. He told me he was waiting on a beat to catch his attention. I explained to him what we are both saying above. No way imo will he be able to get KRIT off listening to the 1st 5-10 seconds of the trks..lol. But this is what he was doing for the most part.

According to KRIT your friend thinks like an A&R haha. "An A&R once told me you can determine the worth of a song within 15 seconds of it playing."
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:56 am

gametheory91 wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
Wanduras wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

According to KRIT your friend thinks like an A&R haha. "An A&R once told me you can determine the worth of a song within 15 seconds of it playing."

Lol, true! Yeah man, it's kind of a blessing and a curse for KRIT. At this rate he is def going to build a small base of extremely loyal fans but he is going to miss out on the casual listener market. For the real fans, that's the ideal situation because it means he's not catering to the masses. For himself, maybe not the most profitable decision to keep it real, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 12:52 pm

This one has dropped a little for me. Something about it is not as memorable as his other two albums. Nice concept album though.

Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 10:55 pm

This actually grows on me more and more. When it first came out I thought there was no way it could pass the other 2, but now idk....it might with some more time. I think the production really stands out on this one.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

I think this is his best mixtape.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2012, 12:56 am

i agree with KRIT not being a one song rapper, the experience of the whole tape makes it all better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Krit - 4eva N A Day   Big Krit - 4eva N A Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Krit - 4eva N A Day
Page 1 of 1